Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

ShadowClan Territory - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 6:44 pm

Flarestalker shifted her paws awkwardly. "Erm... sure..." she meowed shyly. She scooted over so he could sit next to her and brought her vole closer to her.

(Why can't I write something longer? XO >Sad Gr.)
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:30 pm

(xD Don't worry about it.)

Thunderclap smiled and sat down next to her. "Hey, thanks for letting me hunt with you. I had a great time!" He dug into his frog, enjoying every bite. The taste was very bird-like, but he enjoyed it. "Thanks for being my friend."
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:49 pm

Flarestalker sighed. I'd like to be MORE than a friend, one day. she thought as she looked down at her paws. "Yeah..." she murmured. She took a bite of her vole, then chewed it, and gulped it down. When she finished her vole in a few more bites she laid her head softly on her paws and thought of what else to say.

(Well... I got it larger anyways. XP)

EDIT: (Gr. At the end of my post I accidently wrote 'play' instead of 'say' >_<)
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:53 pm

(Hmm... Dunno what to post next... D: Stupid writer's block.)

Thunderclap continued eating his frog. When he saw Flarestalker sigh and lay her head on her paws, he cocked his head. He was nearly done, but no longer hungry. He pushed the frog towards her. "Want the rest?" He kindly asked, purring softly. He stood up and stretched. "I'm going out to enjoy the star-light. Feel free to join me." He said, about to leave the den. He turned back and smiled, dipping his head to her.

(Eh... It could have been better...)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:11 pm

Flarestalker wasn't hungry now either, but finished the rest of his frog and followed after him. It was so boring in camp with the gathering patrol of cats gone. "So where exactly are we going?" she meowed in a hushed tone. She felt slightly tired.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:42 pm

"Well, I was thinking the halfbridge on the border with Riverclan." He lowered his voice. "Just follow me!" He ran out the exit to camp and ran into a different direction through the woods than what would have been expected. "Let's go this way, so no one thinks we are up to something..."
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:49 pm

Flarestalker followed after Thunderclap and nodded at his comment. "Yes, that's the small thing to do." she meowed.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:59 pm

He led the way through the thick trees and undergrowth, finally emerging to the halfbridge. "Here we are... Under the stars..." He whispered, his bright yellow eyes gleaming under the light. The stars were very bright, very noticeable. And from the distance, he could see the island where the cats were. The moon was high above, and we smiled at Flarestalker. Thunderclap was right on the edge of the halfbridge, looking down at his reflection. He saw a large, rusty-colored tom with dark gray stripes and piercing yellow eyes. And right next to the rusty-colored tabby tom, was a beautiful, broad shoulder, white and ginger tabby she-cat with amazing amber-colored eyes. Something about the two: He liked it.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:17 pm

Flarestalker walked up to the edge of the water with Thunderclap and looked down at the reflections, then looked up at the stars. She sat down and leaned on him slightly, whispering to him, "They're so beautiful."
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:26 pm

"Definitely." He looked down at her, smiling. "A lot like you..." He whispered to her. He blushed when she leaned on him. He felt comforted in a way as well. Thunderclap looked back up at the sky, viewing the stars. "Starclan is definitely showing off tonight..."
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:09 pm

(Sorry... I got caught up with eating grapes.... >_>)

Flarestalker looked at Thunderclap when he called her beautiful. "Y-you really think so?" she meowed. She purred and looked back up at the stars. "Yeah..." she sighed happily and nuzzled his cheek affectionately.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:22 pm

"Of course I do!" Thunderclap said, looking at her. "So what about me? Aren't I beautiful too?" The conceded tom asked, joking of course. "Though of co-" He stopped when she affectionately rubbed his cheek. He purred happily, smiling. He forgot what he was going to say, but he didn't mind. He was just happy to be with her.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:40 pm

Flarestalker purred and pressed her nose to his. "Yes." she meowed, "You're beautiful, too." She meowed jokingly.

(*Sigh*)
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:06 pm

(Lol, silly Spotted. What's the long sigh about?)

Thunderclap nuzzled her back. "I wonder when the gathering will end... To be honest, I hope soon. It seems like they will be there till the next one begins!" He chuckled and looked back to the glittering lake, dotted with shining, bright stars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:13 pm

(Awww! they are such a cute couple! Razz )
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:24 pm

(Lol Golden. X3 I can't write much lately! D: I'm gonna eat some green grapes... o.o)

Flarestalker purred and leaned on Thunderclap, silently agreeing with him, but she also wanted to freeze the moment, capture it forever. Finding what she thought was love with Thunderclap felt to good to be true. Had love finally found it's way to her? Or would this tom mysteriously disappear too? Not long ago she had liked Whirlingtempest, but never got to show her love for him, and then, he disappeared. She hoped THIS tom wouldn't go.

(Grapes are good for brain juice XD^)
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:35 pm

As she leaned on him, he smiled. He felt comfortable with this she-cat, and he enjoyed her company. "Tell me about your past..." He finally said, wanting to know more about her. He knew the basics of her, but until now, he had never really known her too much. After all, he wasn't always part of the clans. His piercing yellow eyes scanned the lake and stopped, looking down at her. He cocked his head, ready for her past to be told to him.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:49 pm

Flarestalker waited for a moment in thought. "Ya know... the usual..." She meowed hastily, "My mother hooked up with a former ShadowClan tom who was a coward and a loner and had me and my littermate, Sagekit." she sighed and continued. "She ran off and was killed by a badger though...." Flarestalker quickly lightened up not wanting to ruin the happiness. "What about you're history? Didn't you used to be a-- erm... well... a kittypet?" she asked awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:07 pm

He nodded, sighing. "Sort of. I was fed like a kittypet, but never was I treated like one. No. I was in a place where they bred special cats. I guess ones with pretty coats or something. I don't know. Well, I was born as a kit there, and as they were about to relocate me, I escaped. I had just stopped suckling then. I can't exactly remember how I escaped, but obviously I did." He chuckled. "After that, I was a loner for a bit. I came across two other cats. One who is currently in Riverclan, Sundance, and Soliver, a loner. We finally came across to here, and we split up." He finished. "I hope you don't mind I was once one. I know the others aren't exactly fond of it..." He lowered his head, then turned to look at her. "I know you don't, huh? No, you love me, don't you?" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:18 pm

Flarestalker listened to Thunderclap's story. "Yes. I love you more than the number of cats in StarClan!" She purred and licked his nose. Something was eating at her mind though and her question popped out. "Do you ever think of joining Sundance in RiverClan?" she cocked her head and licked her chest fur.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:26 pm

*Crookedstripe leaned over in his fresh bedding. He inhaled a long, deep breath, and scented something on the wind. I'll go check it out myself, he thought, smelling the rogue cats on the breeze. They must be headed straight for Shadowclan camp. He got to his paws, stretched, and limped out of the den. He looked around a bit, trying to look casual as he started out of the camp towards the gorse barrier.

Yellowtail already smelled the Shadowclan camp. Beside him padded his companion, Crescent, the cat he'd found on the side of a thunderpath. He laid his tail on his friend's shoulder.
"We're almost there," he mewed silently. He was nervous of re-approaching his old Clan, fearing that they would not accept him. He felt a glimmer of hope in his heart, because Crescent seemed to be being guided to his Clan by Starclan. Soon he reached the slope that fell down in front of him, and he knew the camp was just below.

Crescent nodded at Yellowtail. The pine needles felt odd but spongy underpaw. If he were to be taken in by these cats he'd have to get used to this. He watched the camp below, scents of many cats rafting through his nose and touching the roof of his mouth.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:34 pm

ravenpaw woke up to a strange smell, when she looked outside the den and spotted to cats looking down on the camp.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:40 pm

*Crookedstripe slipped through the gorse, hackles raised, lips pulled back into a menacing snarl. He pounded up the side of the slope and flung himself at one of the cats, a yellow tabby.
"Intruders!" He yowled as he locked himself in battle with the cat, ignoring his useless leg which stuck out like a twig.

Yellowtail hissed as the calico cat leaped at him. Blood pounding in his ears, he locked himself onto the cat with his claws unsheathed. He clawed the cat's stomach. This isn't how it was meant to be!

Crescent leaped back and let out a surprised grunt. In defense of his friend he leaped onto the calico cat's muscular shoulders as it pinned Yellowtail down and pummeled him with his hind claws.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:52 pm

ravenpaw ran out of the den and hissed at the two intruders.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:48 pm

"I'm glad you do. Sometimes because of my past, I feel left out of the clan. I remember how stubborn they were, and how they didn't want me near." He stopped and listened to her question. "Very rarely. I believe it was for the better we split. After all, we found the tunnels and went out through a river in there." He stopped. Did she know about the tunnels? "We split up then, getting lost. That's when I found Shadowclan, Sundance found Riverclan, and Soliver found..." Thunderclap paused. "I think he found Windclan, but didn't trust him. We ended up having a large fight, and now things are awkward between us at gatherings." He stopped, took a deep breath, and remembered the way Sundance stuck up for his new home. He shook his head, clearing the thoughts. His yellow eyes glanced around, and he twitched his ears. "Fighting. Come, follow me. Stay quiet." he lifted his mouth to taste the air. "Loners..." He led the way through the undergrowth to where Crookedstripe and the apprentice were fighting. He hissed at the two loners. "Stop fighting, now!" He commanded. "Crookedstripe, stop. No need to spill blood tonight. Tonights the gathering, which means there is truths. I think it applies to everyone in the clans, even if loners are on territory."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next