Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

ShadowClan Territory - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:48 pm

Thunderclap nodded in agreement. He bent his head to take a small drink. He lapped up the fresh, cold water. He sent small ripples across the pond. They slowly faded into the dusk. He looked out at the island, wondering what was happening. He looked at Flarestalker, smiling.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:50 pm

Flarestalker blushed when Thunderclap looked at her and she looked down at her paws.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:54 pm

Thunderclap looked back up at the shimmering water. His eyes sparkled with delight. "Well now what?" He asked. He saw a glittering fish swim by. He only watched it. Thunderclap wrinkled his nose in disgust when he thought about getting his paws wet trying to catch it. No. He'd leave that to the fish-clan. It darted away, leaving a murky cloud of dust in the water.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:03 pm

Flarestalker watched the murky water were Thunderclap had sat, a spark of curiosity in her gaze. She then looked at Thunderclap. "I feel like hunting frogs right now..." she meowed awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:08 pm

Thunderclap flicked his tail. "Alright!" He stood up, his paw slipping in mud. He fell on his head, and he got really muddy. "I guess I'll blend in now..." He said. Thunderclap was all sticky and wet, and he groaned. He hated moisture in his pelt. "He shook his fur, sending out med splatters everywhere. His fur randomly spike up. He tilted his head, grinned, and said,"How do I look?" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:12 pm

Flarestalker chuckled and scooted closer to Thunderclap. "Here, let me help you." she meowed. Before he could protest she quickly started to comb his fur with her claws and lick it clean.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:17 pm

Thunderclap waited for her to finish. He could feel her body heat as she scooted closer. "I bet I'm beautiful now, huh? She-cats take one look and they fall over me, right?" He chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:28 pm

Flarestalker paused in mid-lick, then suppressed her emotions and begin to clean his fur again. "Ya, totally." she meowed sarcastically in between licks. She finished and looked up at him. "You're clean now... but now I'm not." she made a fake chuckle and looked down at her paws with a sad look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:44 pm

Thunderclap looked at her. "I was only kidding, k'know..." He looked at her paws. "Doesn't matter if you have mud on your paws. Might as well not even bother if we are going to go frog hunting."
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:48 pm

Flarestalker nodded. "Yeah, you're right..." She quickly looked up at his. "Come on, let's go!" she darted up the shore and sniffed around for the musty smell of a frog.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:26 pm

Thunderclap followed after her. He too sniffed for frogs. Ah the taste of frog. Fresh frog, that is. He would definitely enjoy the taste of that! He opened his mouth, getting a slight smell that drifted in the breeze. He licked his lips, and got into a hunting crouch. Frogs were an easy catch. All they did was hop around. The tom still was silent, only placing a paw on the back of the unsuspecting frog. It gurgled just before Thunderclap suffocated it. It was an average size. As he was heading back, he must've been loud enough, but another frog jumped up. He dropped the one he was currently holding and leaped onto a log. From the view he saw the frog hopping away. He smirked, and Thunderclap pounced neatly on top of it, landing in a small puddle of yucky mud. "Ew..." He picked up the frog and sloshed out of the mud. He came back to his other frog. The newly caught frog was bigger. A good sized-meal it was.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:34 pm

Flarestalker giggled at the tom. "Covered in mud already...?" she glanced at the two frogs. "For a good price though."
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:41 pm

"Yup. Definitely." His eyes sparkled, but his coat was filthy. Again. "Well, at least we can eat. I'm going to groom my pelt at camp. No point just yet."
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:46 pm

"Yeah, it'll probably get dirty on the way back anyways." Flarestalker added. "Let me catch a frog too, and then we should go find Badgerpaw and the other prey we caught earlier."

Last edited by Spottedheart on Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:51 pm

(You mean frog, right? xD)

Thunderclap nodded and waited on the log for her. He didn't really want to sit on the muddy ground. It was perfect time for hunting frogs because of the on and off rain. Not to mention the nice, warm breeze. His lightning-yellow eyes glanced around in the dark. He could hear the bull frogs in the distance.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 4:02 pm

(I don't remember writing fox, but yeah, I meant frog XD)

Flarestalker flicked her tail thanking him and stalked toward the noise of a bull frog closes to her. The mud sucked at her paws and when she was close enough to the frog it heard her and started to hop away, but she leaped after it and landed squarely on it. She bit it's leathery neck and killed it.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 4:24 pm

"Nice catch!" Thunderclap grabbed his frogs and leaped upwards. "Ready to get the other kills?" He asked, ready to go.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 4:49 pm

Flarestalker sighed. "Yeah." she carried her frog to were they had left Badgerpaw and the rest of her prey. She didn't see the apprentice anywhere in sigh though. She quickly dug up her two kills from earlier that night with a paw and waited for Thunderclap to come.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 4:54 pm

Thunderclap carried his frogs and got his mouse. He nodded, telling her he was ready. "Leth's go." He said, carrying the prey. He walked beside her on the way back. His stomach growled as the prey scent drifted to his nose. His matted fur brushed hers along the way. They set out through the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:34 pm

Flarestalker glanced at her paws as they walked. She softly purred that probably no one could hear. Flarestalker stopped as they neared the entrance to camp and put her frog, mouse, and vole down at her paws. She faced Thunderclap and looked him in the eyes. "I had a great time tonight..." she quickly nuzzled his cheek, picked up her prey again and darted into camp to put down her prey on the fresh-kill pile.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:06 pm

Thunderclap stopped when she put her prey down. He looked into her eyes as she said that. He felt her nuzzle him, and he was going to say something, but she darted away. He did blush when she said that. He continued to pad into camp, putting his mouse and one frog in the fresh kill pile, and taking his other frog for himself. He padded to the edge of the camp, and lied down with it. He glanced around, seeing what she was up to.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:07 pm

Flarestalker grabbed her vole that she caught and brought it into the warriors' den at a skittish pace.

(Lol. Short post)
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:47 pm

Thunderclap stayed where he was. Though he wanted to eat with his friend, it seemed she didn't. He sighed before slowly stabbing the frog with his paws. Don't play with your food. Instead, be grateful to Starclan you have it. He stopped and picked it up and padded to the Warrior's den. "Flarestalker? Can I eat with you?" He asked, getting braver as he began saying it. After all this was his friend.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 12:48 pm

*Crookedstripe watched the cats. He felt no specific emotion right now. He wasn't happy, he never was. He wasn't specifically angry or sad. He gobbled down the rest of his fresh-kill and started towards the elder's den with great disgust. Oh well, he thought, at least my bedding is fresh. He looked back for a glimpse and then disappeared into the den. Such a boring and uneventful life I have, he hissed. He laid down with his chin on his paws and waited for the Gathering patrol to come back so he could leave the camp.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 4:07 pm

ravenpaw waked into camp and put her pray on the fresh-kill pile and went to her nest to sleep for the night
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next