Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:14 pm

(Lol, noo. I meant like, giving that medicine for two days. In the morning and before he goes to sleep. x])
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:17 pm

Silentpaw looked around
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:42 pm

(Oh.. LOL xD)
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:01 pm

Silentpaw yawns
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:20 pm

Shadowfeather sighed. "Coyotestar, you probably know as good as me that you should take something." She didn't like being stern with Coyotestar sense he was the clan leader but, she had to now.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:24 pm

Coyotestar sighed and sat up. "Okay, you beat me. I'll take something." he meowed, giving up on his stubbornness.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:31 pm

Shadowfeather meowed, "Okay, wait here." She trotted out of the den and into her den. She grabbed some catmint and ran back to Coyotestar's den. "Here you go." She mewed and laid the catmint down infront of Coyotestar.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:48 pm

*Crookedstripe watched the two cats, but finally decided to speak up.
"Coyotestar, the fresh-kill pile is empty. I wanted to know if I could.. get a patrol started." He longed to run through the forest, stalk, pounce, and catch prey like the other cats.*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:08 pm

Coyotestar ate the leaves, screwing up his face against the foul taste. He swallowed them and nodded to Crookedstripe. "Go ahead, prey should be running now since newleaf is beginning."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:16 pm

ravenpaw coult alote of pray. she leafted two bird in the den for star and then she tock there birds back to camp. when she got to camp she notes that a meating was going on.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:19 pm

Shadowfeather nodded as he ate he catmint and mewed, "Thanks. The clan would be fretful if you got to sick."
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:11 am

Falconpaw did his best to track down Star, the old elder to bring him back to camp. If Thunderpaw wants to see him, I will bring him to camp for her. he told himself determinedly. The track got fresher and fresher, until he finally spotted a tuft of fur inside a den. "Star? Would you mind coming back to ThunderClan camp with me? Thunderpaw really wants to see you..." he meowed rather quietly, though loud enough to hear. Being far into ShadowClan territory, he felt rather uncomfortable.

((Still waiting for the kits to arrive before I can start off the ceremony))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:54 am

*Star woke up to see Falconpaw and rasped "Hello, young one. Did you bring that prey for me?" and glanced at the prey and soon was tempted enough by their great smell. He scarfed them down immediately and coughed. After the coughing he finally managed to spluttered out the words "Thanks." but continued to cough. His rib cage, which was visible through his thin matted pelt shook while he coughed.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:15 pm

Falconpaw shrugged. "I didn't catch that..." he muttered underneath his breath and shrugged. "Star, please! Come with me back to ThunderClan, Thunderpaw needs you!" he said and followed the old tom. "It's urgent!" he pleaded, almost begging for the tom to come back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:26 pm

*Star stretched and rasped "Okay. I have been a bit greedy for food though lately. I will go." and started to limp to ThunderClan territory with Falconpaw.*

(Continued there.)
Back to top Go down
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:49 pm

*Crookedstripe padded into the center of the clearing, his limp hind leg dragging behind him.
"Warriors of Shadowclan," he yowled, "The Clan is in need of a hunting patrol. The fresh-kill pile is nearly empty. Coyotestar wants a hunting patrol organized as soon as possible."*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:52 pm

ravenpaw said "ill go hunting"
Back to top Go down
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:56 pm

*Crookedstripe nodded his thanks.
"Great. Where is your mentor?" He asked.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:21 pm

"i think he is asleep" ravenpaw said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:52 am

(recap please?)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 12:57 pm

((A rogue named Star entered the territory for a little while, though left it now. Other than that, cats are buzzing around, while Swiftfoot called a clan meeting to give your two kits, Leafkit and Oakkit, though though other than that most cats have simply chatted :3))
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:51 pm

Coyotestar slept in the medicine den, wheezing. He had the intuition that his time to join StarClan was near.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:11 pm

*Crookedstripe stifled a sigh.
"It's really not up to me to say if you go hunting or not, Ravenpaw," he said to the apprentice, "But I'm not sure if your mentor would want to be woken. If you want.."*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:43 pm

(What's going on? o_O)
Back to top Go down
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:56 pm

@Spottedheart:
Silverfeather wrote:
((A rogue named Star entered the territory for a little while, though left it now. Other than that, cats are buzzing around, while Swiftfoot called a clan meeting to give your two kits, Leafkit and Oakkit, though though other than that most cats have simply chatted :3))

+Crookedstripe is trying to organize a hunting patrol, that of which he himself won't go on.
Coyotestar also has whitecough, which will eventually turn into greencough and he will die.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next