Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

ShadowClan Territory - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:05 pm

*Yellowtail lifted his drowsy head and nodded to Crescent who followed him into the Warrior's den to rest.

Jade padded out of camp, deciding to follow Stormgaze and Fernleaf. She was trailing just a while until she smelled something sweet. Great alarm shot through her pelt. She made a mad dash back to the clearing and skidded at Shadowfeather's feet. Curse being so short, she thought to herself.
"I smell catmint outside the camp entrance!" she chirped happily.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:07 pm

Crescent ignores her and Sandstone looks at him her eyes full of hurt, Did I say something?
Back to top Go down
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:12 pm

(Gah, whoops, pretend that never happened. o_O My mind's focused on irl things right now and I can't concentrate.)

*Crescent watched Yellowtail go. He looked back at Sandstone. "What about that vole?" he asked, looking around the clearing. "Did you eat it?"*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:17 pm

(okay XL)

Sandstone freezes, slightly embarrased, "No I didn't!" She looks at him for a moment and smiles, "Want to go see if it's still there? I'm really hungry now!" she meows and swips her tounge over her muzzle.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:42 pm

Fernleaf purred and nuzzled his cheek with her forehead. (Lol WB)
Back to top Go down
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 3:41 pm

*Yellowtail situated himself inside the den, stuffing his nose deep into his tail.

Crescent nodded to Sandstone. "Let's go find it." he offered, resting his tail on her back.

(Jade is waiting for Shadowfeather to respond.)

Skyseer nodded towards Jade and purred. Catmint was good. It might come in handy if whitecough turns into greencough later on, she thought.

Stormgaze liked the way Fernleaf was mooning over him. He purred and lifted his tail happily, but suddenly paused. Something was off. "....Where are we?" he asked.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 6:34 pm

Fernleaf's eyes darted around nervously. She was scared. "I-I don't know..." she trailed off. "We must have went over the border and not have noticed..."
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 6:45 pm

Shadowfeather turned to Jade and smiled, "That's great! Show me where you found it." She started to pad to the camp entrance and paused to wait for Jade.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:17 pm

CrystalPaw wrote:
Shadowfeather flicked her tail to Gingershine and Crookedstripe. "They were killed fighting off a dog." Then flicked her tail to Sootpaw, "She was injured, the dog came flying at her and she wasn't quick enough to get away uninjured. " She meowed softly.
She wondered how Gingershine and Crookedstripe were doing in Starclan.

(I think they were killed by the dog. Correct me if I'm wrong.)
silentpaw looked at the ground "oh"
Back to top Go down
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 12:38 pm

*Jade happily padded through the thorn barrier, the brambles tugging satisfyingly at her fur. Though she was short, she was glad of the brambles pulling on her pelt like it did the other cats. She padded slowly around and pointed to the catmint with her tail.

Stormgaze sniffed the ground. "ThunderClan," he said shakily, turned tail to leave. "C'mon!" he prompted, ears burning with embarrassment. Hopefully ThunderClan wouldn't find the scents and accuse ShadowClan of stealing prey again.

Skyseer flicked her tail and padded out the thorn barrier, following the scent of Stormgaze and Fernleaf. As she padded, she noticed that they were headed straight for ThunderClan territory. That's when she came to the scent line and saw the cats across. "Mouse-brains!" she hissed, looked up and down the rise to see if any ThunderClan patrols were headed their way. "What in Starclan do you two think you're doing?? ThunderClan will accuse us of stealing prey if they find YOUR scents on THEIR territory! Get back over here!" It was hard to keep her meow from trembling with rage.

Crescent waited for Sandstone to follow.*
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:01 pm

Shadowfeather pushed herself through the brambles after Jade. When she got out of the brambles she gave herself a good shake to fix her fur, then spotted the catmint. "Thank you, Jade!" She meowed grabbing a bunch of catmint in her mouth to bring back to her den.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:12 pm

*No problem, Shadowfeather." Jade dipped her head, all thoughts of following Stormgaze put out of her mind. She padded after the medicine cat into her den and sniffed deeply as the scent of herbs wreathed around her.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:57 pm

*Palepaw snuffled as she walked over to Shadowfeathers den to talk to Sootpaw. Palepaw walked in and saw her freind she payed down next to her and meowed, " Hey Sootpaw. Are you feeling good enough to play some moss ball." Even though Palepaw was an apprintice she still loved a good game of moss ball. Palepaw hooked a moss ball whith her claws hoping her freind would say yes.*
Back to top Go down
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:03 pm

*Jade, noticing the apprentice was yet bigger than herself, nodded to Palepaw and backed out of the den.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:07 pm

*Palepaw saw Jade nod ass she backed out of the den. she waved her tail in greeting.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 37 EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:29 am

Fernleaf nodded at Stormgaze. She shivered as Skyseer hissed at her and she scurried over the border and back into ShadowClan territory next to Stormgaze again.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 37 EmptySat May 05, 2012 2:33 pm

Silentpaw looked at shadowfeather and noticed the catmint
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 37 EmptySat May 05, 2012 3:56 pm

Coyoteblaze stood and stretched, and headed out to go hunting. He didn't like the feel of all the crimes happening by the lake, and hoped ShadowClan wouldn't be targeted by evil cats.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 37 EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:08 pm

*Skyseer was scolding her Clanmates, but Stormgaze took no interest. Instead, he stared off into space. His pelt itched, but not because of a tick, because of something.. he sensed. He was close to something, some kind of raw power.. but he hadn't an idea what that was. He halted for a moment.
"You two head back to camp. I need some time alone." He trailed further and further behind, glancing sideways through the brush.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 37 EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:16 pm

Fernleaf nodded and pelted back to camp.

(Lol short)
Back to top Go down
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 37 EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:18 pm

*Skyseer followed shortly behind Fernleaf as she raced back to camp, her claws scraping at the leaves.

Stormgaze, alone now, walked back to the ThunderClan border and stopped at what looked like a rabbit den. Silent as a mouse, he crawled in and down, down, down... (continued in the tunnels)*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 37 EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:35 pm

Coyoteblaze scented the air. A faint smell of frog lingered in the air, and he followed it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 37 EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:11 pm

Leafpaw sat in a corner, biting and pawing at the dead mouse. Looking up at Oakpaw who seemed to be daydreaming, she pushed the mouse gently towards him.

Oakpaw turned his head and shook. "I don't feel like eating now. I'm going to hunt." He sighed, padding away.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 2:03 pm

*Yellowtail rose from his nest and shook bits of moss from his fur, padding outside to where Screscent and Sandstone where.
Jade saw Fernleaf and Skyseer enter camp without Stormgaze. Her paws shuffled and she hissed silently to herself.
Skyseer entered the camp and padded over to Jade.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 4:58 pm

Sootpaw saw Oakpaw across camp and hid her face with embarassment. (She has her sight back.) Am I to ugly now, with no tail? Does it matter? Am I different? Weird? She then saw Silentpaw and smiled at him, Am I still in love with you? She realized Palepaw had spoken to her and she smiled, "Of course!" she meowed happily, "Toss it over!"

Lilypetal hid behind a tree so Stormwhisker wouldn't see her.

Sandstone felt Crescent's tail on her back and leaned toward him ever so slightly. Could it be... She shook away the thought and smiled at Crescent. Of course not! Don't be silly!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next