Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage

RiverClan Territory - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 4:00 pm

Coppertail walked over to Minowclaw  and sat next to him. "Your a great hunter. I could never see myself catch a fish that big." She said smiling at him.

(Can think of what to write when all i can hear is thunder)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 4:06 pm

(You got thunder!? I got Sunshine and rainbows!)

Minnowclaw looked at Coppertail. "Yeah..."he meowed looking at the two she-cats. "Thanks." he meowed, Now smiling. He flicked his tail then licked it. He slid the water vole's bones of to the side. "So what have you been up too?" He meowed looking at Coppertail.He looked over at Scorchclaw. "Scorchclaw, helped me carrie it in, and Stormpaw helped me kill, but i was the one who caught it."
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 4:15 pm

Bloodstreak stopped, right outside of camp. He knew that the other cats wouldn't know his scent, since he had been in the tunnels for so long. Knowing this, he had to think about the outcomes, and what might happen. Well... If I just walk straight in, I might get torn apart... If I wait, I really don't know... I'm just gonna' take my chances, and go for it. He closed his eyes and sighed. "This place is my home... I belong here... I WON'T let them keep me out..." He said to himself.

(You're up to the plate, Meph. Do what ya' gotta' do as leader. XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 4:20 pm

"I went hunting this morning, then all i'v been doing is laying in camp." Coppertail said as we began to clean her fur "Its been a very hot day, so the best thing is to lay in the shade or go for a nice swim."

(it was sunny in the morning but now its rain, thunder, and lightning.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 4:22 pm

Minnowclaw stood up. He looked around. "I'll be back in a second." He padded out of camp and Saw Bloodstreak. 'Who are you?" He growled, his fur standing on end. His tail flickered from side to side as he looked the cat in the eye. His hackles raised, then he stopped.His fur laid flat, and his tail stopped swishing. "B-Bloodstreak? Is that you?" He meowed. His hackles laid flat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 4:35 pm

Coppertail watched Minnowclaw walk away. 'were is he going' She wondered 'im going to see what he is dong.' She began to walk out of camp when she saw Minnowclaw and another cat. "Who are you and what are u doing here?" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 4:43 pm

(Ohmaigawsh. XD My plan went up in flames pretty quickly. X3)

Bloodstreak hissed at the two cats, and extended his claws, ready to defend himself if needed. As soon as he heard Minnowclaw say his name, then he sheathed his claws, and faced the ground. "How do you know my name...?" He asked quietly.

(Brb guys. Going to Braums and getting some Ice Cream. Smile)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 5:22 pm

(Sorry....it was me wasn't it?????)

Minnowclaw looked behind him to see Coppertail. "I said I was going to be back in a second!" He hissed at Coppertail. He looked back over at Bloodstreak. "I don't know....It's just I saw you...and i-When i saw you, the first name popped in my head: Bloodstreak. I know i never met you, or heard that name...Maybe...I heard it in rumors or something...." Minnowclaw meowed, looking at Bloodstreak, hoping he would attack him.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 5:31 pm

Bloodstreak sighed, and sat down. "I come with no intentions of harm, you two. All I wanted... was to come back home..." He explained, sadly.

(Nah, you both had something to do with it, but it's alright. :3 XD I honestly don't care. Not like it was a major plot, or anything. XP)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 5:35 pm

"Sorry." Coppertail said dropping her head and tail. She then looked at Bloodsteak and said "Why would you want to come back after you left Riverclan."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 6:22 pm

Sandstreak stiffened as she heard a familiar voice outside of camp. She slowly turned toward Scorchclaw then back at the entrance. She ran through the entrance, between the two cats and barreled on top of Bloodstreak, pinning him down. She snarled at him trying to act all tough and mean, but at the same time holding in giggles of excitement. "Who are you and what are you doing here?" She had her claws unsheathed but was being very careful not to cut him. She contorted her face trying to make herself unrecognizable

(He can't recognize her at first maybe at the end of your post...)
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 6:22 pm

(I dont know whats going on XD)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 6:24 pm

( Meph, Bloodstreak's outside f camp. :3 You've otta ask him why hes here and all that jazzzzzz....)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 6:28 pm

(Did you not see my post jay?? O.o)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 7:01 pm

(Just did. AWW! Look at lil' Sandstweak lookin all big and baaaaad... Ain't it adorable? XD *Stweak was intended. XD*)

Bloodstreak hissed in surprise when she she-cat randomly jumped on top of him, pinning him down. He struggled to free himself, then just gave up. "Who am I and what do I want? Well, first off, my name is-" he paused, suddenly, and took a good look at the she-cat on top of him, and smiled slightly. "You should know the answer to both of those questions..." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 7:33 pm

Sandstreak's face puffed up, and she rolled off of him laughing on the ground. (writers block)
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 8:12 pm

(Recap?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 8:29 pm

"Ummm Sandstreak, what are you doing." Coppertail said 
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:23 pm

Sandstreak immediately sat up, "Sorry, I..." she smiled. "I was rolling on the ground laughing, I thought that was obvious. I mean the obviousness of it could not be more obvious." She stated calmly like it couldn't be any more normal. "Anyway, I'm not sure the leader will accept you since you have left and come back so many times Bloodstreak." She stated only glancing at him, "but it is nice to have you back..." she smiled and walked inside camp to get herself cleaned up.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:18 pm

(New character Silverkit)

I woke up and stretched for a moment.I was so bored,seriously I'm a kit.No adventure means no fun.Oh well though,I sat down and waited for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 1:10 pm

Bloodstreak sighed in relief that his old apprentice had still remembered him. He stood stationary, and thought for a moment; This place is my true home... Why would they keep me out?

(Short post is short.)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 1:35 pm

(mephy YOU be needed! Calling all sonic.exe's)
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:16 pm

Spottedleap wrote:
(Recap?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:19 pm

"Bloodstreak, you shouldn't be here. You are no longer a Riverclan warrior, so leave. Now!" Coppertail yelled.

(so very short)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:55 pm

recap?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next