Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

RiverClan Territory - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:57 pm

Spottedleap wrote:
Spottedleap wrote:
(Recap?)

(Not much... Well, I don't exactly know. Bloodstreak's outside of camp, sooo... XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:58 pm

(Um, Blujai, I don't even know who Bloodstreak was XP so can you explain to me why he left and stuff???)
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 3:15 pm

(You should be able to find it on Bloodstreaks BIO)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 3:18 pm

Yeah, its pretty long)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:56 am

(um...okay.)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 1:05 pm

(Find it? Wink)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 1:08 pm

((DOUBLE POST))

(Well Angel, the last time he actually left (((That I RPed out))) was more than two months ago... So if you can't find it in his bio, I suggest finding your way to the old RiverClan thread. XD)
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:06 pm

Silverkit was bored out of her mind! She slowly walked out of camp not knowing if anyone noticed.She sat next next to the river and stared in the water looking at the fish.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:16 pm

(hmmm... okay... anyone open for my RC cats?)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:56 pm

I have both sandstreak and ashpaw open for anything spotted)
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 10:30 am

Silverkit was looking at all the fish in the water and their flashing scales. She was about done but when she stood up to walk away she slipped on a puddle and fell into the water. The water splashed her around and she tried to see if her paws would reach the bottom but she was too short.Finally a rock was in the middle of the river and it was big enough for Silverkit to hang onto.She gripped the rock but realized that she was in the middle and it would be hard to get back to the ground. The water filled her lungs so she could hardly meow for help.Nobody knew she was out here. She would just have to wait for the water to calm down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 11:57 am

Blujai wrote:
((DOUBLE POST))

(Well Angel, the last time he actually left (((That I RPed out))) was more than two months ago... So if you can't find it in his bio, I suggest finding your way to the old RiverClan thread. XD)

((I didn't find it, and i have no idea where the old riverclan thread is.)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 1:19 pm

(Alright. I'll give you the link once I find it, and edit this post, or post it again. ;3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 1:20 pm

(Okay.)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 1:21 pm

Linkie: ---> https://warriorslife.forumotion.com/t1709-riverclan-territory
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 1:22 pm

(The link doesn't work)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 7:03 pm

Riversong was laying in the sunny clearing outside of camp, purring as the sun warmed her. She closed her eyes. Sometimes she despised the sun and it's heat. Other days it was all she longed for. The warrior heard a slight rustle in the brush, but ignored it. She firgured it was just a bird or something. But that's when she heard the bush burst and she flung herself onto her paws. But she was too late. She was pinned down. There was silence but then sudden laughter. Riversong felt the weight leave her small frame and she stood, brushing all of the dirt off of her fur. Her eyes met her best friend's. "Got you again!" Cricketpaw cried happily. Riversong whisked her tail. "I thought you went back to camp," she commented, licking her chest fur. It was the fourth time he'd done that today.

Cricketpaw purred. "Tricked you, of course," he told her. "But I did try to go hunting. For birds," he informed her. Riversong glanced at him. "Birds?" she laughed. "Cricketpaw, you can't catch birds. The only thing you can ever catch is fleas," she joked. Cricketpaw opened his mouth to speak, but he suddenly heard frantic splashing noises from the river. He looked wearily at Riversong, before rushing towards the noises. He heard Riversong following him. Slidding to a stop at the edge of the river, he scanned the water. "There!" Riversong pointed with her tail towards a rock in the middle of the current. Cricketpaw's eyes landed on the struggling kit. "Is tha-" Cricketpaw was cut off. "Silverkit!" Riversong hollered out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 10:42 pm

Hypersong stretched out of her den. She yawned as the bright sunlight hit her brown eyes. Have I been sleeping all day? She said as she walked over to grab a fresh mouse.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 11:09 pm

(wanna rp with Ashpaw and Streampaw, Serenity?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 11:19 pm

(can I?)
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 5:34 pm

~Angelheart~ wrote:
(The link doesn't work)

(Actually. It does, just copy and paste it in the url bar)
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 6:08 pm

Miwa-Kaori wrote:
Riversong was laying in the sunny clearing outside of camp, purring as the sun warmed her. She closed her eyes. Sometimes she despised the sun and it's heat. Other days it was all she longed for. The warrior heard a slight rustle in the brush, but ignored it. She firgured it was just a bird or something. But that's when she heard the bush burst and she flung herself onto her paws. But she was too late. She was pinned down. There was silence but then sudden laughter. Riversong felt the weight leave her small frame and she stood, brushing all of the dirt off of her fur. Her eyes met her best friend's. "Got you again!" Cricketpaw cried happily. Riversong whisked her tail. "I thought you went back to camp," she commented, licking her chest fur. It was the fourth time he'd done that today.

Cricketpaw purred. "Tricked you, of course," he told her. "But I did try to go hunting. For birds," he informed her. Riversong glanced at him. "Birds?" she laughed. "Cricketpaw, you can't catch birds. The only thing you can ever catch is fleas," she joked. Cricketpaw opened his mouth to speak, but he suddenly heard frantic splashing noises from the river. He looked wearily at Riversong, before rushing towards the noises. He heard Riversong following him. Slidding to a stop at the edge of the river, he scanned the water. "There!" Riversong pointed with her tail towards a rock in the middle of the current. Cricketpaw's eyes landed on the struggling kit. "Is tha-" Cricketpaw was cut off. "Silverkit!" Riversong hollered out.

"Please help me! I don't know how much longer I can hang on!"Silverkit screeched. At that moment Silverkit's claws slipped along the sides of the rock dragging her under again. To leave her gasping for more air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 6:12 pm

Hypersong, unknowing of the mishap (above^), sat down in the camp, ate, and groomed herself.

Last edited by Sonic.exe on Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Please put brackets around OOC like posts/ words)
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 6:28 pm

Silverkit saw two cats but couldn't see who they were."Please,help me!" Silverkit gasped in different moments of breath. Silverkit was blinded by the water in her eyes and didnt see the jagged rocks ahead as she plunged through them.She finally managed to grip onto one and noticed the gash down her left side.The water around her had a light redness to it."Please help me.."she whispered
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 7:03 pm

(@Angelheart: Copy and paste it into your address bar. Wink)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors Life :: ~ T A L L S T O N E :: Forum Library :: Graveyard :: Old RP Threads and Inactive Characters-