Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23
AuthorMessage
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

RiverClan Territory - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:07 pm

Littlepaw blinked, and shook her head at the other apprentice, camp is camp, I want to see the outside."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 1:01 pm

(Major recap?)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 1:31 pm

Ay... people... I need a recap, please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 1:46 pm

(Ok so what happened so far is Echostar and Burntstar are speaking with Sorrelstar, and Hypersong is caught in between because of the encounter of Waveheart. Sorrelstar and Burntstar are going to invade thunderclan and take Sunningrocks. Hypersong was depressed at first, but now she understands her risk.)
Back to top Go down
.:Shadew:.
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 7:10 pm

Twilightshadow padded into camp, a fish in her jaws. She silently placed it on the fresh kill pile and then immediately retreated to the warrior's den.

Echostar flicked her tail in impatience.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 8:24 pm

Shadow plays sorrelstar)
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:34 am

(Alright, since she probably wont reply anytime soon due to her resignation, Echostar's just gonna come back another time XD)

Echostar shrugged and stood. "Well, I think I will return to speak to you another day. It seems as if you are busy as it is." She dipped her head in respect and padded out of the RiverClan camp, thoughts running through her head. I guess we can let the elder stay in WindClan...
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 4:14 pm

waveheart wrote:
(Ok so what happened so far is Echostar and Burntstar are speaking with Sorrelstar, and Hypersong is caught in between because of the encounter of Waveheart. Sorrelstar and Burntstar are going to invade thunderclan and take Sunningrocks. Hypersong was depressed at first, but now she understands her risk.)
(I've known about the invasion.. I helped plan it... Kind of... hehe. >:3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 10:30 pm

(Gathering: Today!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 5:03 pm

Recap?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 6:01 pm

Shimmeringlake padded towards the fresh-kill pile and chose a rather skinny fish, even though she was so hungry she thought she could eat a badger. After devouring her fish, she grabbed two plump fish and padded towards the elders den. Once at the entrance she stated she was there and wriggled in. She then sat the fish down close to the elders. "Here you go. Are you comfy or do you need more moss?" She looked around the den. "Are there any drafts that I need to fix?"
Back to top Go down
.:Peacock:.
Kit
Kit

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 9:44 pm

Emberflame padded up behind shimmeringlake,"Hi there!" she meowed flicking shimmeringlake with her tail. "Need any help?" she asked with her blue eyes sparkled with joy. Emberflames pelt was sleek and shinny after many moons of fresh kill. She looked up at the elders and smiled, "Sorry if I'm bothering you! I just really want to help!" since she was a new warrior she still acted as if she was not very important.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 11:01 am

Shimmeringlake nodded with delight. "Sure! Lets go gather moss to make them extra comfortable. Who knows, maybe we'll find some feathers to go along!" She flicked her tail to the elders happily and trotted outside, then waited at the entrance to the camp.
Back to top Go down
Kit
Kit

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 12:29 pm

Emberflame bounded gleefully after her. She leaped beside Shimmeringlake and meowed, "Okay so where should we get the moss?" she pondered for awhile then added, "I think we should go to the place by sunning rocks it has a lot of good moss."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 1:13 pm

Shimmeringlake nodded. "Sure!"

(wait, who does the sunningrocks belong too?)
Back to top Go down
Kit
Kit

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 8:04 pm

(idk but I said "by" sunning rocks)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 8:35 pm

Shimmeringlake padded out of camp towards sunningrocks.
Back to top Go down
Kit
Kit

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 8:39 pm

Emberflame ran towards sunning rocks so fast she could hear the wind whistling in her ears. When she came opon sunning rocks she froze as a large scaly creat emerged out of the river.

(crocidial?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 9:23 pm

"what is that thing!"
(yesh, crocodile)
Back to top Go down
Kit
Kit

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 9:26 pm

Emberflame had a sick feeling in the pit of her stomache. "I don't think its friendly." she meow softly to Shimmeringlake. Suddenly the creature lurched out of the water and snapped its teeth. Emberflame didn't have to think twice she turned tails and ran yelling to Shimmerimglake "Run!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 8:25 pm

Shimmeringlake ran as fast as her paws could carry her. She made sure that Emberflame was close behind. Once at the entrance to the camp she stopped. "We need to tell Sorrelstar! I remember hearing a loner talking about those creatures. They're called crocodiles" Just then the skys opened up and rain came pouring down.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 5:20 pm

Scarletfur woke up in the elders den, after what seemed like nine lifetimes to her. She glanced around, and spotted Ravenriver supposedly sleeping nearby. She was about to make a funny comment when she realized another somewhat foreign scent came to her, one she feared and knew quite well, being an elder. She carefully padded up to Ravenriver, and touched his shoulder, and feeling it was cold, knew that her brother had joined Starclan.

Scarletfur stood back for a few moments, letting the realization hit her. Then she let out a loud cry of sorrow, which resonated around the camp.
Back to top Go down
Kit
Kit

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 10:33 pm

Emberflame paid little to no attention to the elders sorrowful cry. Raising her voice as loud as she could she cried, "There's a viscous thing a croc-I-dale!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23