Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage

RiverClan Territory - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:42 pm

Cherryheart looked over to Hypersong and gave her a reassuring smile. "Hypersong, Waveheart couldn't be mad at you, especially when you're making the safe choice, for both of you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:43 pm

Hypersong smiled back. "You really think so?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:46 pm

"Of course, Hypersong! You both want each other to be safe, and I'm sure if Waveheart was in the same situation, she would made the same decision." Cherryheart purred. "Just stay positive and everything will be okay!"
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 9:14 pm

@InvisiblePawSteps, Shortcry is open to anyone who wants to chat at the moment. c: }}

Continuing to listen on any nearby conversations, the small warrior stretched his paws in front of him. There wasn't much he wanted to say to anyone, but he still hoped some other cat would like to have a nice chat with him right now. It was interesting to hear some of the bits and pieces of the conversations nearby. An irritating feeling took place when he thought about barging into someone else's conversation. He soon stood up, flicking an ear or two, and went to fetch anything he could find to eat at the fresh kill pile. Huffing loudly while he approached the spot, Shortcry scanned the dead prey for his soon to be meal. Really it didn't seem much to him, so he just prodded the smallest creature with a paw before gently dragging it away from any other.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:08 pm

(rp?)
Back to top Go down
.:Shadew:.
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:10 pm

.:Shadew:. wrote:
((Eh, I don't mind if Echostar just never heard anything. Your secret's safe with me Wink ))

Echostar padded into Sorrelstar's den and took a seat at the entrance, curling her large tail over her paws and tilting her head, waiting for Sorrelstar's acknowledgement.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 4:02 pm

InvisiblePawSteps wrote:
ooc: I have Littlepaw if anyone is open ( Don't know where to start)
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 4:03 pm

Mushroomtail wrote:
@InvisiblePawSteps, Shortcry is open to anyone who wants to chat at the moment. c: }}

Continuing to listen on any nearby conversations, the small warrior stretched his paws in front of him. There wasn't much he wanted to say to anyone, but he still hoped some other cat would like to have a nice chat with him right now. It was interesting to hear some of the bits and pieces of the conversations nearby. An irritating feeling took place when he thought about barging into someone else's conversation. He soon stood up, flicking an ear or two, and went to fetch anything he could find to eat at the fresh kill pile. Huffing loudly while he approached the spot, Shortcry scanned the dead prey for his soon to be meal. Really it didn't seem much to him, so he just prodded the smallest creature with a paw before gently dragging it away from any other.
(I have Littlepaw if you want ^ ^)
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:44 am

@InvisiblePawSteps Sure Shortcry and Littlepaw can interact if ya want :D }}
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 11:34 am

(sure want to start or me?)
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:04 pm

@InvisiblePawSteps: You can go ahead and start owo }}
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 9:00 pm

(alright I'll start)

The small cream colored tabby slipped out of the apprentice's den like a fish as she scanned the clearing for anyone to talk to. She was very bored and wasn't given her mentor yet. Sighing she plopped down and put her head on her paws thinking of things.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 8:17 am

Recap, anything exciting happen since I was gone?
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 3:38 pm

(not a clue... but do you want to rp serenity?)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 5:12 pm

Yeah sure! Any of my cats are open. Also, are you still going to to streampaw? https://warriorslife.forumotion.com/t2368-my-cats-up-for-adoption)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:07 pm

Hypersong nodded her agreement. She yawned and decided to rest a bit, but after a short walk. She padded toward the wooded area and stopped a moment to see the scenery. After her stroll, she wandered to the warriors den for a nice nap.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 5:43 pm

After picking up the small creature in his jaws, Shortcry took two strides backwards from the pile. He had no clear vision of what was behind his tail-hind before he realized his rear left foot touched something or someone. Swerving around with mouth full he examined the apprentice who lay there looking bored. The small cat meowed to Littlepaw, " What'cha doin' " with a pause every time he stopped chewing on his food , " You. Look. Bored. " He was quite blunt about it. Finally found a place to sit near the apprentice.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 6:49 pm

Littlepaw snorted," No kidding." Realizing she was to a warrior she dipped her head quickly looking quite embarrassed as she blinked, "There's nothing to do in camp, but sit around and clean the nests," she huffed. The young cat pawed the ground as she gritted her teeth. "You seem to be enjoying yourself," she snorted watching the tom. The smaller cat flicked her tail back and fourth annoyed that the fact that she was lying around doing nothing when she could have been going out with a mentor and train. "I wish I would get a mentor already!" She grumbled putting her head on her paws, "What about you? What have you been doing?"
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:59 pm

Shortcry swallowed the rest before answering Littlepaw, "Yeah, eating's the greatest thing ever invented for boredom." he shifted his gaze to the right, "Well, since you asked, I'm having a fun time not having to mentor kittens~" he joked. The warrior let out a chuckle before looking back at the apprentice. It was hard for him to name all the warriors who didn't have apprentices and the ones that did. He didn't think it would help him to teach anything to a younger cat."Don't get your fur in a twist about it. You just have to be patient and all." he told her in a more serious tone. The tom then glanced at his own fur being paranoid about anything crawling on him.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 9:27 pm

Littlepaw snorted, "I bet you would be annoyed!" She gave a small hiss of annoyance before licking her paw. "My paws are itching to do something besides cleaning and picking out ticks. It's not fair there's a possibility of getting held back from being a warrior!" Being a warrior mean it all for Littlepaw, it was her life. She would give up anything to be a warrior. "All you older warriors do are eat and sleep, what's the fun in that?"
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 10:22 pm

"Exactly-- hey!" Shortcry huffed and shook his head, "We are pretty much the ones that get the food. Okay no wrong words, catch it, tch." Thinking about it for a moment, it did sound like a daily life of a warrior. The tom blinked, I've never heard of a cat being held back from becoming a warrior anyways. . . he thought. "What would you do once you become a warrior anyways?" he questions the she-cat. Narrowing his eyes slightly, he was curious to know what this apprentice exactly thought about doing once the time came.
Back to top Go down
Rainmask64
Kit
Kit
Rainmask64
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 6:30 pm

Rainpaw padded up to Littlepaw and Shortcry. "All I know is that the Warriors snore too much." She mewed. "Sometimes I stay up at night because of that."
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:51 pm

"I dunno, I would go on patrols all day and fight to protect my clan. Isn't that what a warrior is suppose to do?" Littlepaw snorted. Flicking her tail, "Besides, it'll be nice to go out all the time instead of being stuck in camp picking out elder's ticks and cleaning the nests. I mean I know that we do because we owe the elders, but sometimes it get's tiring because that's all we do. I haven't even been around the territory yet," she huffed, "how am I suppose to be a warrior if I don't know the territory except for camp!" Flattening her ears she glared at the tom, then she noticed the other apprentice, "You get used to it," she muttered. I wonder if Shortcry would mind mentoring me.... Littlepaw thought pawing the ground again.
Back to top Go down
Rainmask64
Kit
Kit
Rainmask64
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:34 am

Rainpaw looked thoughtful for a second. "Oh!" She exclaimed. "Maybe the camp is our territory!" She could imagine all the nooks and crannies that were unexplored. Plus, exploring the streams near camp wouldn't hurt too much.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:31 pm

((Eh, I don't mind if Echostar just never heard anything. Your secret's safe with me Wink ))

Echostar padded into Sorrelstar's den and took a seat at the entrance, curling her large tail over her paws and tilting her head, waiting for Sorrelstar's acknowledgement.
*cough cough* Whoever rps Sorrelstar...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next