Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

RiverClan Territory - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:43 am

"Alright, what is it rushfur?" he asked. Yawning as he pawed his moss a bit, he felt tired and he has a giant list of things to do already and it's not even noon yet! 
(Shorty post XD)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 12:00 pm

Large, ragged and vicious-looking, Burntstar entered the RiverClan territory. He wasn't looking very cautious as he entered the territory, having passed through the border only a second ago. Genuinly confident that Sorrelstar would agree with his idea, the tom settled down a little further into RiverClan territory and waited for a possible border patrol to come along. He didn't want to provoke them, and the best way to avoid trouble was to seem humble and respectful, even if these cats were nothing but water-loving fish-faces.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 12:16 pm

Scorchclaw awoke from his long, slumber. As he glared out of the warriors den, he noticed that the fresh-kill pile was almost empty. He rose to his paws, and stretched. After he had fully awoken himself and adjusted to the brightness of day, he padded out of the warriors den and to the entrance of camp. He paused when he hit the entrance to think about where he should start. After thinking however, he had come up with a "schedule". He then padded out to the border, to start from there.

~~~~~

He had been patrolling the border for quite a while, finding nothing. Once again, he sniffed the air for prey, but caught something unfamiliar. A different scent. A scent of more like a cat, but not one of his clan's. He unsheathed his claws just in case he was attacked, and followed the smell to it's source. The ShadowClan Leader, Burntstar. "Oh... Hello there, Burntstar. May I help you in any way?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 12:21 pm

Looking up, Burntstar noticed a cat appearing around the corner of the bush. He instinctivly flexed his muscles, ready to leap if attacked, although was met by a solitary warrior and thus relaxed. He had a feeling he could easily take down one of these. And even though the cat was showing signs of unthrust by unsheating it's claws, Burntstar didn't mind. "Ah, I was hoping for a warrior to pass by. Even better to meet the deputy. How are you doing, Scorchclaw?" he asked politely, although had no personal interest in how the cat was doing, whatsoever.

Shrugging he got to his paws, and studied the deputy with a very interested look on his face. "You see, I was hoping to have a chat with Sorrelstar. I believe we'll both have great winnings out of this, if he agrees to my plan," he said and smiled softly. He wanted nothing more but get to the point, but felt it'd be better to be polite. Especially when this was the deputy, who could quite easily affect Sorrelstar's choice.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 12:38 pm

Scorchclaw paused for a second. Hmm.... What "plan"? I guess I'll find out eventually. He thought. After thinking, he nodded. "Alright," he meowed, and with a flick of his tail mentioning the way towards camp, he looked back at Burntstar; "After you." 

(Quickly typed this up. X3)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 12:42 pm

Twitching the small remains of his whiskers, Burntstar studied the deputy with a most amused expression on his face. Curious, now isn't he? Absentminedly he thought about the useless warriors back home. Hrmph, he seems to be much better deputy-material than my own warriors, he thought bitterly. "Wouldn't it be better if you took the lead, considering you know the way to camp?" he said and his eyes flickered with amusement.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 12:44 pm

Scorchclaw chuckled slightly, then walked around Burntstar, heading to camp. "C'mon'. He meowed.

(Short post is short)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 12:54 pm

Burntstar smirked slightly and nodded, and fell behind the tom, being lead through the territory. He didn't mind the fresh undergrowth in the territory, as it was much like his own territory, but he didn't like the constant sound of water falling from the river nearby. He needed a certain amount of quietness in order to be comfortable. Shrugging he shifted his mind to why he was actually here, and hoped he'd be in RiverClan camp soon.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 1:04 pm

Sandstreak lifted and flicked her tail around, trailing it with her eyes for entertainment. She grumbled lazily before getting up and going to look for something to do. She searched for the leader or deputy, to see if there was a patroll or hunting party needed. Seeing no sign of either, she sighed and padded into the den to take a small nap.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 1:06 pm

(Let's just skip to camp, shall we?)

Scorchclaw had arrived at the RiverClan camp entrance, then turned, awaiting Burntstar.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 1:20 pm

((Yeah, good plan... P: ))

Burntstar wasn't exactly pleased that it had taken such a long time to get to camp. It was further than he had originally thought. Either way, he was confident he'd make it back in the time he'd said to his warriors. Midnight was far off, and the discussion with Sorrelstar shouldn't take too much time. He was pleased when he noticed the unmistakeable features a camp was usually built by, and knew immediatly that they were there. "Is Sorrelstar in camp, or do I have to wait for him to return?" he asked Scorchclaw, without making any expression to show that either answer would please him more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 1:54 pm

Cherryheart looked at the prey pile and noticed it was kinda low. Stretching out, Cherryheart padded out of camp to hunt.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 4:33 pm

Ashpaw spotted Burnstar on the other side of camp. Immediately, she was curious. She had never met the leader, or even seen him up close. He looked pretty old, so she assumed he was niceand just padded up to him and Scorchclaw. "Hi scorchclaw. Hi Burnstar! She exclaimed excitedly, trying to be polite. "What are you doing here, do you want to talk to Sorrelstar? I don't know where she is right now. Anyway, it was nice meeting you bye!" With that, she started to pad away, happy with herself.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 11:30 am

Burntstar noticed the apprentice and glared at her lightly. He wasn't about to show too much politeness. He made a nod of acknowledgement though. "I have to have a word with Sorrelstar, yes," he said, although said no more before the apprentice had vanished. He grumbled something, although it wasn't loud enough to be heard by any cat. Silently, he prayed to StarClan that Sorrelstar would come around soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 9:28 am

Mintseed was cleaning out some herbs that were going bad and would have use to her. When she walked out of her den to make a pile of bad herbs her saw Burnstar. She walked over to him and asked "What are you doing here, Burnstar?" 

Coppertail looked in to the water to she if there were any fish but there was nothing but little minnows. Were are all the big fish She asked herself.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 9:35 am

Sorrelstars ears flicked as he heard Burntstars voice throughout the clan, he glanced over at rushfur "Im sorry Rushfur but can we finish the conversation later?" he then exited his den only to see Burmtstar in all his ungloryness chatting with a few of his clanmates. "What is your buissiness in Riverclan Burntstar?" he asked him, already starting to get a bit ticked from all these 'Lovely' visitors his clans been getting.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 9:41 am

(O: !!! Meph, Bloodstreak really IS a lovely visitor. <3)
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 10:04 am

Rushfur muttered something about priorities, and flicked his tail at Clawkit. Well, since your my little sister, I'll act as a father figure," He paused, then added, "But I'm not going to cover your lump of fur if you decide to visit your bothers and sisters, unless it's at a gathering, during a joint attack between our clan and theirs on a common enemy, or they visit our clan, or we visit their's, understand?"

"Yes big brother, I understand." Clawkit muttered, then sighing. "Well, at least he'll take care of me, although he could be a bit nice...Wait, Now I understand why he's upset!" Clawkit thought, then jumped up as her brother sat down awkwardly, watching the two leaders. 

Rushfur look down on his sister. "You can watch with me, but keep silent." He meowed.

Clawkit understood what her older brother was saying. She was a kit, with little knowledge of clan life, except what little Mldmari could remember and teach her, in addition that she had only Rushfur's assurance that she'd be accepted into the clan. If she did anything to offend either leader, it would jeopardize her potential to join Riverclan.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 11:55 am

Sandstreak glanced at the leaders who had gathered everyone in camp just by being there talking. She snorted and lay there not very interested. "Surely the leader will tell us later what this is all about." She stretched, closing her eyes and purring in contend. The sun warming her up.

Last edited by Serenity on Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 3:16 pm

Well, we have Burntstar, the misguided conquerer, and we have Sorrelstar, our gracious leader. I wonder what the Brute wants? Rushfur thought, but didn't speak.

Halfclaw, on the other hand, was not so... wise perhaps. "Well well well, if it isn't Bruntstar, the conquerer. What a surprise... have you come to ask the rivers to help you in your conquest. Bite off more thundie fur than you can chew... huh?" He taunted, then continued. "No, your not here to admit the superiority of the Rivers, nothing less than what I'd expect from a shadie!" He growled, then spoke again in an AhHA moment. "Ah, but of course, you've come to make an alliance with Riverclan." He then returned to his mocking. "Too scared to face Thunderclan alone... heh... Well I don't exactly blame you." He paused, then looked to the leader. "Well, fortunately for you, I'm not leader. But if I where, I'd kick your tail out of the camp and chase you off like a common rouge." He then decided to take matters into his own hands. "No good could come from an alliance with a brute like you." He hissed, then pounced at the Shadowclan leader.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 3:26 pm

Cherryheart made her way over to the river and lapped up some water. 

(lazy post lol)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:43 am

Burntstar stood there rather proudly, even though several of the cats were now sending ugly glances in his direction. So be it. I don't need their support, if I can gain Sorrelstar's. At Sorrelstar's question, he turned his attention towards the leader and smiled softly. "What I have to say is not for all ears, Sorrelstar. I think we ought to take this to your den. Bring your deputy as well," he said and glanced at the warriors staring at them all around. He heard a spitting sound frlom a warrior in the sidelines, but didn't pay any attention before he saw the flash of claws. Hissing he dodged and swiped at the warrior with sheated claws. "Sorrelstar, I suggest you keep your warriors under stricter control. Attacking visitors isn't something I'd see as particularly polite," he said sharply and glared at Halfclaw.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 8:02 am

"Neither is stealing clan territory during a gathering day and night. Or do you really expect Thunderclan to be so foolish that they didn't notice you stole territory for more than one day." Halfclaw replied, then turned his back, looking at Bruntstar. "You Probably think that your doing Shadowclan a service by taking land from thunderclan, and you think teaming up with Riverclan will be a service to your clan, but your wrong" He shook his head slightly. "Your as wrong as a kit thinking that no adders are deadly." Halfclaw then turned to Sorrelstar. "I know what Bruntstar wants, and I don't like it. Your the Leader though. However, all you have to do is give the word and I'll chase him off." He huffed, then padded over to Scarletfur, who looked at Halfclaw in half admiration, half scared.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 10:13 am

(I'm thinking about bringing Scorchie into this lil' argument. ;3)

Scorchclaw glared at Halfclaw in annoyance, disliking his behavior towards the ShadowClan leader. With a small hiss, he stepped between the two. "And all I have to do is slit your throat to make you shut up. Now please, leave these two to their biddings. It is nothing of your concern." And with that, he walked off. 

(Random post of anger. x3)
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 10:36 am

Sorrelstar then nodded in agreement as he led the two into his den, he was annoyed at Halfclaw and Burntstar. Annoyed with Burntstar because he came into riverclan and agitated Halfclaw and a few warriors, and with Halfclaw because of that attitude. "Alright Burntstar what is it that you want?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next