Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage

RiverClan Territory - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:27 pm

"hypersong!" Cherryheart mewed as she saw Hypersong fall into the river. By instinct, Cherryheart jumped into the river after Hypersong. She grabbed onto Hypersong's neck (the loose flesh part) and pulled her back to the grass. Cherryheart shook off lose water, then groomed herself dry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:00 pm

Hypersong coughed, then sat up. "Thank. You. Cherryheart." She purred.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:38 pm

Minnowclaw rased back to camp.He didn't wanna risk any cat asking him what he was doing, because he didn't wanna waste his time chatting, and go right to Sorrelstars den.Minnowclaw ran into camp.He looked from left the right. Minnowclaw ran over to Sorrelstar's den. "Sorrelstar, i know your busy with Bloodstreak, but i have something important to report!"He said quickly.
Back to top Go down
.:Shadew:.
Warrior
Warrior
.:Shadew:.
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 12:19 am

Twilightshadow silently padded up behind Hypersong and Cherryheart. "Sorry I didn't come with you earlier." she mewed softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:55 am

Cherryheart looked behind her shoulder to see Twillightshadow. She had heard what she said and turned around. "Oh its alright, Twillightshadow." Cherryheart  mewed sweetly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 2:51 pm

~Angelheart~ wrote:
Minnowclaw rased back to camp.He didn't wanna risk any cat asking him what he was doing, because he didn't wanna waste his time chatting, and go right to Sorrelstars den.Minnowclaw ran into camp.He looked from left the right. Minnowclaw ran over to Sorrelstar's den. "Sorrelstar, i know your busy with Bloodstreak, but i have something important to report!"He said quickly.

For Shadow
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:25 pm

Rushfur glared at Minnowclaw. "Yea, and it doesn't involve me, right?" he muttered, then sighed. "I suppose I'll never hear this out and maybe get involved in something bigger then I should, but whatever." He shrugged, then waited by the elders den. 

Scarletfur glanced at Rushfur, and sighed. must be that leg again! She groaned internally. Rushfur always did that late at night for some reason. She long suspected he had a sarcastic side he kept to himself, but it didn't matter much.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:31 pm

Sorrelstar glanced over at minnowclaw "What you are going to report to me better be good." he commented.
(Short post.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 5:01 pm

Minnowclaw dipped his head. 'I saw Hypersong walking out of camp with Cherryheart.I decided i would follow them to see what they were up to,, and i'm glad i did.I followed them to the stream and confronted them.According to Hypersong, She and Cherryheart were going to go see a Thunderclan cat!" Minnowclaw growled, not bothering to tell Sorrelstar that it was Hypersong's brother.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 5:12 pm

Scarletfur sighed. "Ten mouse tails you'll comfort them if they are confined to the camp," She meowed to the young elder. Then added "Mouse tails as in a hypothetical item and not actual mouse tails."

Rushfur laughed, hard. "That's the most ridicules thing I've heard out of a cat's mouth all moon!" He meowed between laughs, then turned to Scarletfur. "Guess I owe you ten mouse tails, hypothetically of course," he purred.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 9:05 pm

Hypersong smiled. "Glad you could make it, Twilightshadow." She purred. (Sorry, internet wasn't working.)
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 9:31 pm

Clawkit jumped out of the river, and sighed. She really wished she'd find this Riverclan her mother told her to join before the next nightfall. "There must be a Riverclan warrior somewhere..." She muttered, then jump back into the river, unwittingly coming close to the camp entrance.  She then smelled cats. "I smell cats, Yea!" She meowed excitedly, then frowned. "Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" She asked herself, out loud, not caring if anyone heard. She climbed off the river and sat in the camp entrance.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 1:35 am

"Im sorry bloodstreak but our discussion will need to wait until the morning, and ill deal with wveheart in the morning also." he then did the signal for them to leave and he curled up on his nest. He felt that they were a bit moist from the dew this morning, he didnt care because he was too tired at this point to even care. He felt his eyes grew heavy untilhe finally shut them to enter a blissful sleep.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 9:06 am

Meph, did Sorrelstar say anything to Bloodstreak after RC returned from the Gathering? I've been busy on other threads, and haven't been able to look at this one for a while.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 9:27 am

(Yeah he told him to chat with him in his den but then minnowclaw interupted so now hes sleeping because he does not want to deal with everything at night.)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 9:30 am

Lol okay. Fine with me. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 11:53 am

"Well, now that we're all here, what now?" Cherryheart mewed as she listened out for any cats coming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 10:57 pm

"I have no idea. We met each other..." Hypersong purred. "Now what?"
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 3:35 pm

The sun started to peak out in the horizon, lighting the starry skies to a hue of purple/pink. Sorrelstar began to stir a bit, he opened one eye. He instantly regretted it as wave of exhaustion came over him. He shut his eye attempting to fall asleep to the land of dreams.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 6:05 pm

Cherryheart looked up at the sky. "Guys, its morning already..." Cherryheart meowed. She walked over to the river and caught a fish. Not a big one, but a smallish one. She placed it in front of Waveheart. "Think of it as a greeting gift, plus, I dont want you to go back to Thunderclan empty-pawed, especially if you were gone all night." Cherryheart purred. She started to groom herself dry.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 6:20 pm

Rushfur padded up to Sorrelstar's den. "Hey, Sorrelstar, your humble Elder must speak with you concerning his Kit-sister who was caught in the clan and about his outer-clan siblings." The elder spoke, an edge in his voice.

"It's not Mldmari's fault." Clawkit began, then ducked her head. "Well, maybe it is her fault, but she honestly thought she was doing her kit's a favor." She added, new to the clan.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 10:15 am

Blujai wrote:
Lol okay. Fine with me. XD

Mind telling me when the conversation is finished? XD Also, anyone mind giving le Blujai a recap? P:
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 11:16 am

Reeeecap???)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:19 pm

(cherryheart & hypersong went 2 the river 2 meet thunderclan cats)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 6:01 pm

(can someone tell me whats going on in Riverclan. Thanks)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next