Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage

RiverClan Territory - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 10:58 pm

((I know what happened at the gathering, just not in Riverclan.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 10:58 pm

((I see!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 10:59 pm

((So, can Minnowclaw follow Waveheart, secretly, then come back and tell the leader???))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 11:00 pm

(Ooh meh likey! Yurp!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 2:03 am

Willowstep cracked a smile. "They're probably back by now." She said picking up the stack of fish from the shore. She walked into the woods listening for bumble tail to follow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 6:40 pm

Hypersong sniffed. "I smell fish!" She mewed as she gazed off into the pile. Mmm... They look so tasty. She muttered, undividing her attention to the succulent fish. Grabbing one from the pile, she walked back and ate. "You should eat. Afterward, meet me at the entry to camp." She purred.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:44 pm

Willowstep reached camp and looked around. She dropped the fish into the pile and picked one out for herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 9:46 pm

Hypersong padded toward the entrance, grooming herself so she would look better for her sister. She could feel the paws of her clan mates coming toward her. "Ready to go?" She purred, excited to meet her sister again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 7:04 am

"Yep." Cherryheart mewed as she slowly walked towards the pair of cats.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:48 am

Shadow wrote:
Sorrelstar re-entered the territory along with the rest of the clan that went assumingly went back with him. He neared the camp entrance hopping that bloodstreak did nothing at all while they were gone.

Bloodstreak lay at the entrance of camp, tired. Once the cats had returned from the gathering, he stood up, and waited for Sorrelstar.

(Short post. XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:13 am

Hypersong led her friends to the river. (short post is Short.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 6:52 pm

Minnowclaw looked up.He noticed Hypersong leaving the camp with some warriors.He lifted his head and stood up.He watched them leave.He padded out of camp.He slowly looked around and spotted them. their going to the river! Why so late though?He ran over to a bush quickly and quietly.He jumped in and watched the cats.He stalked forward.He padded over towards them.He lept out of the bush, his fur on end. "What do you think your doing?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 7:02 pm

Hypersong stopped. She looked around, and sniffed until she scented Minnowclaw. "I have a date with destiny, Minnowclaw. You will and can not stop me from this. I am going to meet my long lost sister at the river. We are staying to our clan borders, so we are not defying clan laws." She blushed, padding her way to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 7:07 pm

Minnowclaw's fur stood on end. "You! You traitor!"He hissed. "There's a reason we keep away from other clans! Just remember this Hypersong, One day, you will have to fight your sister in war, maybe even kill her if it's for the sake of the clan."He growled."Your a traitor."He growled. He looked at Hypersong. "What Laws?"He growled. "There are no laws!What ever those are."He spat. "Their codes."He said harshly that spun around. "I'd love to find out what Sorrelstar does to you when i tell her how your sneaking out at night to meet a cat from another caln!"He hissed and dashed to camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 7:14 pm

Hypersong stared in awe. "You won't let me see my own sister? You are the Traitor! I was accepted into this clan because of my foolishness! I should be able to see my only remaining part of my family! My mother was killed, My father was killed, my brothers and sisters were killed, and we were the only ones to survive! If you only had one family member left you would know this!" She screeched, unsheathing her claws and narrowing her eyes. "Let's go. I want to see my sister before I get killed." She purred to her friends. She padded toward the river, hoping that Waveheart was already there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 7:57 pm

Cherryheart padded rather quickly,hoping they wernt late. "Please let us make it...." Cherryheart mumbled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 8:02 pm

Hypersong lead her friends to the Riverclan side of the river. "It's nice to see you, Wavekit." She purred.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 8:04 pm

(ima be idle for 15 min and let my tab charge, its on 3%)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 8:11 pm

(kk i'll be Waitin!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 8:19 pm

Cherryheart circled then sat. "Hi waveheart!" she mewed
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 12:33 am

Blujai wrote:
Shadow wrote:
Sorrelstar re-entered the territory along with the rest of the clan that went assumingly went back with him. He neared the camp entrance hopping that bloodstreak did nothing at all while they were gone.

Bloodstreak lay at the entrance of camp, tired. Once the cats had returned from the gathering, he stood up, and waited for Sorrelstar.

(Short post. XD)
The minute Sorrelstar entered camp he saw Bloodstreak and as he passed by him he only flicked his tail "Into my den now. We will talk there". and he continued on towards his den. He then got into a comfortable position ready for when bloodstreak will enter the den.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 12:39 pm

Hypersong saw Waveheart on the Thunderclan side of the river. She nudged Cherryheart and asked her to introduce herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 12:51 pm

"Oh, whoops, hehe, Im cherryheart, nice to meet you." Cherryheart mewed happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 1:11 pm

"Well I certainly know her!" Cherryheart purred.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 1:16 pm

"You KNOW her?" Hypersong asked Cherryheart. She was so excited she shook and fell into the river. Hypersong you clutz! She thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next