Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

RiverClan Territory - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 9:23 pm

(Ok, the date of the gathering is today. So just pretend that Sorrelstar said that Hypersong,Rainsong, Quickfall, Minnowclaw, and Twilightshadow will go to the gathering after I get Jay to finish up this madness XD. And as for the recap its in the newsletter really.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 9:31 pm

Hypersong screeched. "Eep! My first gathering!" She said as she flicked her tail back and forth. Pull it together, man! She thought as she immediatly straightened herself.

Last edited by waveheart on Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fallenflame
Apprentice
Apprentice
Fallenflame
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 9:51 pm

Quickfall laughed at Hypersong's reaction to going.

Last edited by Fallenflame on Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 9:54 pm

Hypersong purred with amusement. "Hey, I only finished training a moon ago, I haven't really had anyone talk to me, or bring me anywhere. The least I could do is get exited." She said as her tail took off again.

Last edited by waveheart on Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Lol im Hypersong here!)
Back to top Go down
.:Shadew:.
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:09 pm

Twilightshadow jumped up and down and squealed as if she were an apprentice. She was going to the gathering! "Yaaaaaaaay!!!!" She meowed, eyes bright.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:12 pm

Hypersong changed her gaze. "Heh heh, looks like im not the only one exited to death!" she purred. She had reacted the same way Twilightshadow did. "Im glad I get to meet new cats!"
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:26 pm

Rushfur was quite happy to stay at the camp. He half dragged himself to a quiet part of the camp, and sat down to watch the sun set. Well, at least you don't have to drag yourself to the fourtrees. he thought, then begin a through grooming. 

Scarletfur was a bit disappointed, but didn't show it. Go get em Sorrelstar, She silently cheered, confident in her leader.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:27 pm

Twilightshadow stopped jumping and then padded over to Hypersong. "I'm just so excited!!!" She meowed, obviously overjoyed. "Me too!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:30 pm

Hypersong purred and shifted her paws. "I understand completely! Will you walk with me? I've sat by myself lately, and could use some company." She said nervous and shyly.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:32 pm

"Sure!" Twilightshadow meowed happily. Maybe Hypersong and her could become good friends. She hoped so, Twilightshadow liked Hypersong.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:32 pm

(Ok I think jay will understand if I just left bloodstreak Hangin because gathering's are important XD. Lemme finish this...)
"Well 'Bloodstreak', I have to go take my clanmates to the gathering now. If you REALLY want in the Riverclan camp go into the elders den." He then nodded his head at the cats not going as if he was saying 'Watch him and dont let him out of your sights'. He then flicked his tail as the signal to leave.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:34 pm

Twilightshadow stood, flicking her tail in excitement. They were leaving for the gathering! She looked back and waited for Hypersong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:36 pm

Hypersong followed the large crowd heading for what will seem like ages, but didn't let that stop her!
Twilightshadow is a really good person, she reminds me of my sister. Wavekit! Maybe she is at the gathering! She thought as she padded along side her new friend.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:40 pm

Twilightshadow padded up to stand next to Hypersong as the clan moved away from camp and toward fourtrees.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:42 pm

(Ok all cats going to the gathering post in the fourtree's now. :3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:24 am

Willowstep looked up at the darkening sky. "Bumbletail, I think we should get back to camp, the gathering is starting soon." She said beginning to walk to camp.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:45 pm

Rushfur limped up to Bloodstreak. "Hi Bloodstreak, I'm Rushfur, a Riverclan Elder." He paused, then glanced down at his leg. "Well, I'm not exactly an elderly tom, but..." He trailed off, not knowing how to put it. He shrugged, almost falling as he did, which prompted him to sit down instead of stand. "So, I hear you want to join Riverclan, right?" He asked, wanting to start a conversation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 8:14 pm

"Probably..." Bumbletail sighed, observing the sky carefully to make sure they had to go back. He gave a tired yawn, "I'm exhausted anyway!"
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 8:24 pm

Sorrelstar re-entered the territory along with the rest of the clan that went assumingly went back with him. He neared the camp entrance hopping that bloodstreak did nothing at all while they were gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 10:25 pm

Hypersong padded slowly to the edge of the Warriors den and waited for her friends to arrive.

(Short post? Fochizzle!)
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 10:40 pm

(How did waveheart get there before everyone ?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 10:50 pm

(Recap?)
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 10:53 pm

(Nothing really happened, riverclan just got back)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 10:54 pm

((Okay, anyone open?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 10:56 pm

(To Shadow: She was too eager to wait. So she asked if she could race ahead. 
To Angel: Starclan is mad at us for arguing at the gathering so we went home. Also, Hypersong is gonna meet Waveheart at the river."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next