Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

RiverClan Territory - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:39 pm

(Eheheh... Angelheart, please either add those to one post. Double posting really isn't allowed. XP)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:41 pm

(oh sorry. I can't delete them or make them one post. sorry.)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:45 pm

(It's all good. ^^)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:46 pm

(okay, because there's usually a delete button, but there's not one there.)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:02 pm

(I could delete one... Which one?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:04 pm

(the second one, when ever i post, the delete button only appears on a post that doesn't have any replies after it.)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:19 pm

(Deleted. ^^)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 4:30 pm

Willowstep came back up and spluttered. "What is wrong with you!" She yelled then hello out her paw swimming towards him to push him underwater. "I'm coming!" She said kicking her legs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 10:11 pm

(okay thanks. also Snow i, who are you talking to? i'm kinda confused right now.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 12:02 am

Fire aka bumble tail. Yeah it was a while back. Big things happening, it took me a while to reply... Birthday is tomorrow.)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 9:58 am

(Well Snow, next time, would you mind quoting the users post and posting to it that way, so we know who you're talking to? It'd make things so much easier, and make it to where you didn't just make a random post. And also, happy early birthday. Wink)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 5:50 pm

The button for that isn't showing up on my iPod which is the only place I can get on here, so I'll just try to come more often !)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 5:58 pm

(Merr, merr, merr.... Spottedleap, I am waiting for you.... XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 10:32 pm

Snow i wrote:
Willowstep came back up and spluttered. "What is wrong with you!" She yelled then hello out her paw swimming towards him to push him underwater. "I'm coming!" She said kicking her legs.

"Lot's of things are wrong with me!" Bumbletail laughed swimming backwards, "So bring it on!"
Back to top Go down
Fallenflame
Apprentice
Apprentice
Fallenflame
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 5:55 pm

(can someone please give me a recap? Thank you)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 6:00 pm

(Uuuh.... I know that Sorrelstar and Scorchclaw are rounding up cats for hunting patrols and border patrols. :3 But that's about it... Sorry for any inconvenience. DX)
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 5:41 pm

(that's pretty much it, I haven't the slightest clue what the new rpers are doing... anyways, I think Quickfall and Rainpool were also up to something)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:45 am

(Willowstep and bumble tail are swimming.)
Willowstep reached him and used her claws to latch onto his fur. "C'mon tough guy, time to go fishing!" She said suddenly dragging him out of the water in a sudden change of topic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 12:48 pm

(waiting for Stormpaw...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 2:28 pm

"Fine!" Bumbletail huffed, dragging himself out of the water and shaking dry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:32 pm

Coppertail lad in the sun watching all the other cats.

(is there any cat coppertail can do something with)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:33 pm

(Minnowclaw is trying to drag a giant fish back to camp)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:04 pm

(GOlden, Scorchclaw is looking around for cats for a hunting patrol. :3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 1:06 pm

Willowstep flashed a smile at him then raced off upstream.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:05 pm

Mobius 1 wrote:
Halfclaw woke up, and grumbled to him self a bit about aching joints. Sighing, he left his sleeping den mates to their den and padded out. Eyes narrowing from the sudden brightness, he looked around and inwardly purred at the site of content clan mates. "Well, now it's up to the future generation to keep it this way." He thought, and padded up to Sorrelstar. "Good evening, Sorrelstar," He meowed kindly.

"Evening Halfclaw...Halfclaw, do you want to come along on the boarder patrol after the sun sets?" He asked him. Maybe we can also claim the sunningrocks again......Ill have to make a meeting about it to see if all my clanmates are interested in taking back rightful riverclan territory! He mused with himself. He quickly glanced at the sun to see its position, I hope Scorchclaw gathered the cats he wants for his hunting patrol..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next