Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

RiverClan Territory - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:40 pm

"Sure. I could use a good patrol." Halfclaw meowed kindly. Although Halfclaw was an elder, he did enjoy the occasional border and hunting patrol. The main reason he didn't retire later is that he wanted to keep his brother and sister company.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:08 pm

Jaytalon wrote:
(GOlden, Scorchclaw is looking around for cats for a hunting patrol. :3)

(I thought Scorchclaw was helping Minnowclaw?)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:24 pm

(Didn't they bring the fish in, already? If not then I'm TERRIBLY sorry... DX)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:38 pm

Ashpaw walked into camp with a small fish that she just happened to catch while she was out strolling around the territory. She liked to watch across the river for some reason. Maybe trying to see some other creature or cat that she didn't know. She would look at thunderclan territory curiously. She set the fish and hopped up to Sandstreak with a glassy, daydreamy (no one is allowed to correct my grammer O.O)look.

Sandstreak smiled at the apprentice. "Hey kitten what's up?" She asked, knowing that Ashpaw hated it when she called her kitten. Ashpaw just stared at the ground. "...hey." she answered back. Sandstreak twerked her head. "I see you cought a fish" there was silence "yup." Came another one-worded answer from the apprentice."Well I found a mate" sandstreak answered blandly. "That's cool...WAIT WHAT????!" Ashpaw flipped out. Sandstreak giggled playfully and swiped at ashpaw's ears. "I was just kidding." All she heard from the apprentice was grumbling. She giggled again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:57 pm

(No, They were still dragging it. the last thing i remember Minnowclaw Was yelling at Stormpaw to get out of their way)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 5:00 pm

(Ah... I'm sorry.... DX)

Scorchclaw slightly struggled with the heavy fish, but was still somehow managing to carry it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 5:11 pm

(it's fine)

Minnowclaw growled after looking from the apprentice he shooed away. he looked back at the fish and growled as he started to pull it. "Are we almost there?" he mumbled trough the fish, looking at Scorchclaw. he looked back to see if the camp entrance was there. He looked back at Scorchclaw. "This is going to feed the whole clan!" he meowed looking down at the large fish.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 5:17 pm

Scorchclaw nodded in acknowledgement toward Minnowclaw's question. "Darn right, it will! Even I can barely carry it...!" He exclaimed.

(Short post is short.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 5:23 pm

Minnowclaw rolled his eyes at Scorchclaw's comment. He Pulled the fish some more. He felt himself going through the camp. He looked back and saw the freshkill pile. "Over here." he meowed Muffeled by the fish.He stepped past the freshkill pile, trying not to step on the prey. He set his end of the fish onto the pile. He stepped back so that Scorchclaw could set his end down.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 5:48 pm

Ashpaw's eyes widened as she saw them bring in the giant fish. "Ahhhhh its so biiig!" She ran over knowing that sandstreak would catch up to her. She beamed up at the two who had the duty of bring it into camp. "Thanks for bringing my next meal guys!" She bit into the tail and started to drag it slowly to the apprentices den waiting to see how they would react. She snickered through her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Fallenflame
Apprentice
Apprentice
Fallenflame
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 6:36 pm

Quickfall watched in amusment and a bit of shock as Ashpaw took the large fish. "I bet her denmates are going to fight her for that. And how in Starclan's name did it get so huge!" His blue eyes wide as he took in the size of the fish.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 7:38 pm

(I Thought they already dragged in the fish XD)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 7:45 pm

(*shrugs* I dont know I'm just gonna go along with it Smile)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 8:16 pm

(Coppertail is going on the patrol)

Coppertail looked at the fish and said "That fish could feed every cat in camp. Nice job Minnowclaw and Scorchclaw."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:58 am

(Fire? Hello? .. Waiting waiting.. What do we do we wait wait!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:22 am

Minnowclaw dipped his head at Coppertail. "Stormpaw helped as well." He meowed giving the apprentice some credit. He padded over to Scorchclaw and dipped his head. "thanks for helping me carry that thing." He meowed and padded over to a rock. He laid down and yawned. He set his head down on his paws and closed his eyes. He stretched out as he felt the warmth of the sun, on his pelt.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:36 pm

Scorchclaw stretched, and flexed shortly. After all, he hadn't done lifting that heavy in moons... He sighed, and walked over towards the Warriors Den, and sat outside the entrance.

(Short post is short)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:42 pm

Minnowclaw looked over at Scorchclaw. "Later on, if you aren't busy, can we go on a border patrol?" he asked, realizing that They might actually be friends.He sat up and looked at the Riverclan Deputy.He stretched his back, then flexed his tail. The fish really stressed him out. He licked the tip of his tail and he looked back at Scorchclaw, almost forgetting he asked him a question.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 3:21 pm

Scorchclaw turned to Minnowclaw as he asked him a question. "We'll see. If I can't find any cats for a hunting patrol, then I'd be more than glad to accompany you on a border patrol!" He meowed with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 3:27 pm

Minnowclaw looked up from licking his tail. He smiled back at Scorchclaw. "Awesome." He meowed. He stood up. "Rustling up that fish sure can rustle up a appetite." He meowed stretching. His stomach growled. he looked over at the freshkill pile.He looked back over at Scorchclaw revealing if the deputy was hungry, and Minnowclaw just walked over there and took something without offering Scorchclaw anything, that would be rude. "Are you hungry?" He asked looking over at the freshkill pile to see what was in it at the time, besides fish.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 3:43 pm

Scorchclaw smiled, once again. "Not much, no. Thanks for the offer, though! I appreciate it."  He twitched his ear, as a bug had shortly landed on it, but took off when he flicked it away.

(Short post is short... DX)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 3:44 pm

(Jumping in!)
Sandstreak watched the two toms walk over to the freshkill pile and walked over there, hoping for some actual company. She flicked her tail at the two and took a small water vole that she had cought earlier. Her belly was rumbling loudly, and she glared at the ground for a second before joining the other two, who were still choosing their prey. "Hi..." she said shyly, not having really talking to either of them in the past. "May I join you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 3:48 pm

Minnowclaw looked at Scorchclaw. He stomach rumbled. He didn't understand how he was not hungry. Minnowclaw shrugged and padded over to the freshkill pile. He searched around. He saw a nice plump water vole. He wasn't sure if he wanted it of not.He looked at it then snatched it up. He padded back over to the rock. He started to eat it. "Are you sure your not hungry? Because i would be more than happy to grab you something from the Freshkill pile. You look starved." Minnowclaw meowed glancing at him before finishing the vole.He looked over at the she cat. He smiled then nodded. "Sure."
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 3:50 pm

Scorchclaw looked at Sandstreak, and nodded. "Of course you can join us! Why not?" He exclaimed, then turned his attention over to Minnowclaw. "I'm certain, Minnowclaw. I can wait." He meowed. 

(Writers block. DX)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 3:52 pm

(Double post, sorry. Hey, Sere, would Sandstreak like it if ol' Bloodstreak came back? Twisted Evil)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next