Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

RiverClan Territory - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 9:36 pm

(I am clearing my mind for future ideas while on Vacation XD, thats why. Just for the summer because I wont have ma tablet XD)
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 12:52 pm

(Lol)

Spottedleap watched the toms carry the fish in "well that's a nice fish" she praised, looking from the fish to the toms.

Rainpool looked up "okay" she meowed lightly, contently. "A border patrol seems like a nice idea. I'd like to get out of camp for a bit"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 12:53 pm

Serenity wrote:
When she heard the others following she slowed up and padded behind to her sister. "Hey what's up drupy face she asked, suddenly she noticed the lack of fish anywhere around her. "Stop! We have to let streampaw catch some fish." She ordered, and turned tail heading back to the rive, tail high and ears perked. She looked back and nodded toward the way she was going. "Come on, I'm not leaving until she gets a fish!"
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 12:58 pm

(Sorry, didn't see that post)

Streampaw turned back around with her "It's okay Ashpaw.. I don't mind" she meowed gently. Despite the apprentice's words she followed her sister back to the water and looked in. Noting a few flickers of movement she waited a moment then splashed her paw into the water, quick as lightning. Moments later a normal sized carp flopped out onto the riverbed. With a bite to the neck Streampaw held the limp fish in her paws
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 1:01 pm

Stormpaw giggled as she walked behind the toms , watching them carrying the oversized fish . ' Maybe I should help them ? ' She thought to herself as she sped up her walk just in case they would need her help .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:04 pm

(Can I jump in  anywhere with my character Bumbletail?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:05 pm

Minnowclaw looked at Stormpaw. he was too busy to be bothered by the apprentice, but then he tripped on Stormpaw's tail and he slipped and fell on the ground. he stood up and looked at Stormpaw. "why don't you go to the training hollow i hear there are some apprentices down there." he growled grabbing the fish again and lifted it up and started to pull again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:58 pm

(Hello! I'm new so I was wondering if I could get a recap of what's happened? Also, I'm looking for an apprentice for my character willowstep!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 2:00 pm

Willowstep padded over to bumble tail. "How are you today bumble tail?" She said smiling up at the larger Tom.
(She's kinda small)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 3:17 pm

"I'm good!" Bumbletail purred, looking down to meet Willowstep's eyes, "How about you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 3:22 pm

(Recap?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 3:25 pm

"I'm good." The silver she cat mewed as she settled down with a rabbit. "Care to share a hare?" She said giggling at the rhyme.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 3:40 pm

"Sure," Bumbletail agreed, settling down opposite of Willowstep, the rabbit in between them. Bumbletail took a big bite of the hare, stuffing his mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 3:53 pm

Willowstep smiled and took a bite, spitting out some of the thick fur. "Phtooey! Why do all these hares have to get so much fur!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 4:01 pm

Bumbletail let out a half purr, half laugh, "To annoy you!" he joked, talking around his big mouthful before swallowing and taking another one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 4:07 pm

Willowstep took another few quick mouthfuls, gulping each down slowly and painfully with a disgusted expression on her face. Them she stood up and turned to bumble tail. "Want to go hunt?" She said looking over at the nearly empty fresh kill pile. "No hares of course."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 4:16 pm

Bumbletail stood up, his pelt felt thick in the muggy, humid air, "How about we fish? I could use a swim too if you want to go after hunting?" he suggested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 4:44 pm

"That sounds great! " willowstep said, her eyes immediately lighting up. "How about we swim and fish first so the water can keep us cool the whole hunt!"
She said as she looked into his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 4:49 pm

"We might disturb the fish..."  Bumbletail pointed out, then shrugged, "We'll just pick a fishing spot then go down stream!" he meowed, more to himself then to Willowstep. Bumbletail purred, "Let's go!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 4:55 pm

Willowstep hopped towards the entrance of camp and turned back to him. "Coming?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 4:58 pm

Bumbletail rolled his eyes playfully and ran after Willowstep, passing her quickly, "You'll have to catch me!" he taunted, looking over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 6:57 pm

Willowstep smiled impishly "I believe it is the other way around!" She said racing off through the trees speeding past the warrior. "I was built for speed!" She said pointing her head foreword, her fur revealing a lithe slim form as it flattened from the wind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:54 pm

Bumbletail scowled playfully and faced forward, running faster, "Bring it on! Windclan cat!" he teased.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 11:17 pm

"Ha! No wind clan cat could beat me! Hahaha!" She said shaking her head proudly with every ha. She smiled back at him as she raced , not even knowing she was heading towards the empty border.
(The empty border is the border with no other clan)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 8:58 am

(Okay!)

Bumbletail laughed, "Let's just get to the river in one piece!" he gasp, narrowly avoiding a tree. Slowing down to a controlled pace, Bumbletail swerved to go more towards the downstream part of the river.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next