Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

StarClan Skies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

StarClan Skies - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:44 am

Swiftstar narrowed his eyes. "Just gather yourself, alright? Right now we all seem a bit scattered..." he said, all honestly. Hearing the puny voice of a small she-kit he turned his head to Runningkit and smiled kindly. "When he arrived in ShadowClan, he was fine at least. For now, I do not know his exact location..." he admitted and shrugged. "These cats are our hope. We should be the ones giving them that kind of hope." he said in a gentle yet firm tone. "The Dark Forest adds up by their sides as well. I even fought a cat I'd rather not like to mention. Why can't we add up the clan cats?" he asked, trying to talk the StarClan cats into helping out.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:50 am

(*Stalks*)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:53 am

*Nightwind flicked his tail and growled, "I will do anything to save WindClan and RiverClan." and dug his claws into the ground, deeper.*

*Brindleheart shrunk back, not knowing what to chose.*

*Runningkit slunk back with Brindleheart, clearly scared and following her mother. She didn't exactly know what was going on.*

*Stormpaw and Graykit stepped up and mewed together, in unison, "I will do anything to save WindClan." and unsheathed their claws.*

*Whitecloud nodded in agreement and glanced at Stormpaw but quickly glanced away.*

(I don't remember my cats that died... XD)
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:44 pm

Thunderclap appeared in the skies of Starclan. He stepped forward, wondering what was happening. It wasn't anything like he expected. Cats were arguing, and he didn't know if he was going to receive his lives just yet. "Hello...? Swiftstar...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:48 pm

*Owlflight also appeared moments after Thunderclap arrived. Looking at the scenery and then he snarled, "Swiftbreeze will never be forgiven!" and turned to Thunderclap and his eyes widened. "Thunderclap, what are you doing here?" and hoped her wasn't dead.*

*Graykit watched Thunderclap arrive and turns back into the shadows of the pines. She didn't want anything to do with anyone.*

*Brindleheart turned to Thunderclap and dipped her head to him and smiled. Runningkit peeked from behind her and saw Thunderclap and hid back behind her, shy.*
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:51 pm

"I'm here to receive my lives. I was told by my Medicine Cat I'd help best if I got eight more lives to protect my clan." Thunderclap said, dipping his head to the cats. He was wondering why they were arguing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 9:58 am

*Gingershine dipped her head, "Welcome Thunderclap," she padded forward and put her nose on his forehead,"I give you a life for love. Never give up on love epesicaly in the hardest time. It will be like an ember and you have to feed it," meowed Gingershine as she walked away.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:03 am

(mistkit's next)
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:05 pm

Thunderclap felt a sensation of love. It felt good, but were all of them feel like that? Thoughts of Flarestalker passed through his mind as well as the newest kits. The entire clan in general. Love. I love my clan, kits, and Flarestalker.... He smiled. "Thank-you." He whispered to Gingershine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:15 pm

Mistkit padded toward Thunderclap. She reached up touching his head with her tiny nose to his head. "With this life I give you a long life to serve your clan." she meowed softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:27 am

Foxtail gazed at Thunderclap receiving his 2nd life from Mistkit. Padding forward, he meowed, touching Thunderclap's head with his nose. "Though I fought for Windclan throughout my life, Shadowclan's blood flows from my mother's side. With this life, I give you courage. Use it well to defend your clan. Fight your battles with courage and never with fear, know that Starclan is with you every step."
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:03 am

Thunderclap felt a new life come. Though it seemed to last a long while before he felt he could breathe. He took a deep breath and was panting. Another warrior came to him for his 3rd life. Courage. He felt memories of when he was afraid, it felt dark and scary. But he managed and felt something new. Courage. He suddenly felt much more brave. When the feeling and memories stopped, he finally breathed again. He was panting, but he eagerly awaited his next life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:25 pm

*Brindleheart walked up to Thunderclap with Runningkit, shyly poking her head from behind Brindleheart's tail to steal a glance at Thunderclap. "With this life, I give you humility. Watch over your Clan with humbleness and nobility." and sent light, vibes of humility into Thunderclap for his fourth life.*

(I am not good with lives... DX)

Last edited by Snow on Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:24 pm

(lol he gets two lives for love)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:36 pm

(Whoops! Fixed it! DX)
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:38 pm

(Bahahahaha. Let's just skip to the 7th life and have Swiftstar give him his last life and announce the new name.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:40 pm

(Okay then. I don't know where Silver is though... DX)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:51 pm

(I think Silver is on vacation)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:54 pm

(Oh... Well, then this might be a while then... O.o)
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:03 pm

(Someone else can give him his final life then.)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:08 pm

(I don't have any StarClan cats...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:19 pm

(I have a ton of cats in StarClan. Here is my list and you can pick which one! ^.^
Nightwind
Owlflight
Longwhisker
Stormpaw
Graykit
Whitecloud
Brindleheart
Runningkit
And a few others that I forgot... DX)
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:43 pm

(Graykit!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 6:33 pm

(Okay! XD)

*Graykit padded out of the shade of pine trees up to Thunderclap. Her dark gaze immediately turned to a brighter, more joyous one. "Hi, Thunderclap. Thank you for taking me in when I was lost. My father is here with me now." and looked at Stormpaw who was watching her in pride. Turning back to Thunderclap, she mewed, "With this life, I give you hope. Never be afraid of the future, for it brings wonderful things." and touched her muzzle to his head. She had to stand on her back paws to reach him but she did.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:04 am

*Gingershine made her way throught the swarm of cats looking for Shadowfeather. I hope she`s coming! I want to know whats hapening in Shadowclan. I hat not being able to see the clans! The dry grass crunched under her feet as she made her twords the the misty figure of Shadowfeather as she appeared, "Welcome Shadowfeather," meowed Gingershine whith a nod of her head, " Starclan can no longer see the clans. I am very nervous for the fate of Shadowclan. Please tell me nothing bad has happened."*

Last edited by Dustsplash on Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

StarClan Skies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next