Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

StarClan Skies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage

StarClan Skies - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:55 am

*Brindleheart got up, quickly and looked at Swiftfoot. She wiped the tears from her face and mewed "I used to be ShadowClan. I should give him one of his lives." and stood up straight, looking like a normal warrior now.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:47 pm

Moss drew a ragged breath as she awoke, she saw Larktalon above her and began to sob. Her side hurt when she took abreath but her crying would not cease. She looked up to Larktalon with pleading eyes, "D-Don't send me to the Dark Forest." she whispered in horror. Her crying grew louder as she continued, "I didn't mean to do it! Deadkit always threatend me! She-She always pinned me down and snarled at me and clawed at me!" she sobbed, her small body shaking as she continued, "I couldn't take it... she had pinned me down and I just clawed at her, again and again." Moss was wispering now, the memory flashing back to her horrificly, "I didn't want to kill her! I just wanted her to stop being so mean to me..." she stopped suddenly, huddling against Larktalon. She looked up at her once more, "Am I evil?" she whispered in a small, scared mew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:04 pm

"see this kit was defending herself. she shouldnt go to the dark fores" icefur said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:58 pm

*Brindleheart turned to Moss and snarled "Shut up! You killed my kit and I will never forgive you. I don't care how young you are. It is never needed to kill." and turned around and flicked Moss in the face with her tail, fiercely.*

*Nightwind listened to the story and flattened his ears as he figured out he maybe was being unfair. He then mewed "Oh. Umm, I guess it was the acceptable thing to do, to fight back. But it is a horrible crime to kill another cat. It is against the warrior code." and looked at her sternly.*

*Runningkit ran into the dark forest territory through the haze.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:04 pm

Moss ingnored Brindleheart and gazed up at Nightwind terror in her eyes. She shrank away shaking in fright, "I'm so sorry." she whispered, pressing up against Larktalon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:07 pm

*Nightwind shrugged and mewed "Accidents happen but try and avoid this again." and pelted away into the forest insearch of the river.*

*Stormpaw decided to see what was happening with the cats and peered through a heather bush to see a kit's body laying there, dead. He narrowed his eyes and wondered what was going on.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:10 pm

Moss scented Stormpaw then saw him, she shrank away in more fear and buried herself in Larktalon's fur. This was the only cat she trusted anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:12 pm

*Stormpaw noticed a cat detected him and he pelted away.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:03 am

((Or I could simply imagine that ancient cats from ShadowClan appear... His old family, his two siblings and mother etc.? I don't think we need to RP the whole thing anyway...))

Larktalon licked Moss' head. "Shh, you'll be fine..." she whispered, and then glared at the other cats who still seemed to be against the kit. "You heard what she said, didn't you? Fighting to defend herself, not on the purpose to kill!" she hissed, then glared at Brindleheart. "Says you? Your own son killed his father, though back then the kit attacked Tigerswipe. Would you never forgive your own son either?" she snapped, her ears pinned to the back of her head.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:42 am

(I think you can just imagine the characters. It would be easier and better.)

*Brindleheart pinned her ears back to her head and thought a moment. She then stuttered out "I-I never knew he killed him..." and trailed off clearly bewildered and then she felt angry "My family is a bunch of killers! I can't believe it! Never let Bravekit in StarClan!" then pelted off, clearly forgetting about Runningkit, the only "non-killer".*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 11:06 am

((Yeah, I will go for that one...))

Swiftfoot was amazed to see his mother appear among the trees, at the lead of a large group of cats. She was smiling brightly at them. "I'm so proud of you." she whispered and touched his forehead lightly. Swiftfoot had never seen his mother like this, she was beautiful, young and without all the scars his father had given her. "We're here to give you your lives, dear. May you lead ShadowClan through a time of peace and love." she said, and soon after he'd gotten the first life. One by one, the cats approached. among those, his two deceased siblings. He mouthed 'sorry' to them, though they didn't take any notice and gave their life with a smile on their face.

Once they had given their lives to him, he shuddered, aware that he was Swiftstar now. Soon he began waking up, his mind returning to the Moonpool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 11:17 am

*Nightwind looked down atthe Clans but a dark haze was blacking the view a little bit. He didn't know what it was but he decided to ignore it.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:24 pm

cherrykit ran to moss and said "its ok. ypur not going to the darkforest"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:32 pm

*Runningkit ran back into StarClan, her fur sticking up all over the place like a thistle plant and her eyes were wide and blood shot in fright. She looked like a mess. Pelting back to the cat and looking around and then screeched "Mommy!!" and looked around, franticly for Brindleheart, panicked.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:25 am

Foxtail's ears perked up as he heard Runningkit's screams. Running over, he meowed, "Are you ok? What happened? You're a mess!" He patted the kit, trying to calm her down,while looking around for Brindleheart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:29 am

*Runningkit collapsed the ground and just cryed her eyes out, not even noticing Foxtail. She was a mess, mentally and physically. She wanted her sister and a mother that cared for her. The only cat that loved her was Bravekit and she couldn't see him for a long time. "I want Bravekit!!" she screeched.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:10 pm

Tears dripped off Moss's muzzle, "Am-Am I a killer?" she asked Larktalon quietly, nuzzling Larktalon's face after Brindleheart left. "Do I belong in the Dark Forest?" she started shaking with fright and pushed herself toward Larktalon for comfort.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 7:22 pm

*Runningkit looked up at Moss, her expression unreadable and dug her nose in the dirt. She killed my sister!! I never even knew her!! I should never be her friend... then an idea hit her. Was my sister evil? She couldn't be! She is my sister! and dismissed that thought with a cry of sadness that rumbled in her throat.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 7:26 pm

cherrykit didnt know what to do, so waked up to runningkit to see if she was ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 7:28 pm

*Runningkit flicked Cherrykit away, wishing not to be bothered by any cats. She wanted to grieve alone.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 7:30 pm

cherrykit under stand that runningkit wonted to be alone so she waked away in ti the trees.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:25 am

Larktalon shrugged and licked Moss' head. "Don't worry. Every cat is allowed to defend themselves, and as far as we know Deadkit attacked you. Even some of the kindest and best cats of the clan have done mistakes like that." she paused, and glanced at Deadkit's dead body. She closed her eyes, painfully aware that she should have stopped it, or even realized that the two kits couldn't be in the same part of the forest without harming each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 6:27 am

Foxtail sighed and padded away. I could have stopped it...I could have done something...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 6:40 pm

Moss ripped herself away from Larktalon, she felt terrible and ran to the Dark Forest border. She wailed with sad confusion, and sank to the ground crying loudly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:40 pm

*Runningkit saw Moss pelt away through her blurred vision, thanks to the tears. She looked for her mother that was no where in sight and automatically called out "Bravekit?" but then remembered he was far from her reach and let a single tear fall to the perfect greenleaf grass. She got up and walked into the pine forest in search of her mother, her tail dragging and head hung low. She didn't even acknowledge the fact that she had front legs and could walk. Grief was to heavily placed on her shoulders so she can't tell the difference.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

StarClan Skies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 37  Next