Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

StarClan Skies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage

StarClan Skies - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:00 pm

Moss cryed and wailed, her little heart beating faster and faster, her breath started to come in short gasps. She was having a panick attack.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:10 am

Larktalon yowled out in frustration and sprang after Moss, soon arriving at the little kit's side. "Shh... It going to be fine." she whispered, licking and comforting the kit at the best of her ability. She didn't know where the nightmare would end, and the thought of having a kit banished because of a mistake seemed silly. She shook her head in frustration. They would have to gather up and talk seriously about the happening. Silently she picked up Moss, carrying the little kit in her mouth as she headed back to a calmer clearing. Away from all the wails of terror and shrieks of pain. She put the kit down and licked her again, glancing back at where the crime had been done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:10 pm

Moss finally quieted down, "Oh I'm sorry Larktalon." She meowed softly flicking tears of her muzzle. "I just don't want everyone to hate me." she meowed and rubbed her muzzle against Larktalon's cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:38 am

Foxtail padded over to Moss and Larktalon. "I don't hate you, Moss. It's understandable for you to have killed Deadkit. Just...don't let your anger overtake you and do it again."
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:16 am

Larktalon sighed. "No need. No cat hates you." she whispered, licking Moss' cheek softly. She knew too well that there where cats that would never see her in the eyes again, especially Deadkit's relatives. Everyone from mother to sibling to ancestors. She shrugged and looked at Foxtail as he arrived. She didn't think he made it any better by saying it that way, though kept quiet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:25 am

*Runningkit heard the adult cats talking and the "killer" kit. She looked to Moss and snarled "I will NEVER forgive you!" and looked to Larktalon to Foxtail and snarled "I will never forgive you either for forgiving her!" and then pelted off deep into the pine forest, following the sight scent of Brindleheart.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:28 am

Moss stiffled a sob, "Never! Never ever again!" she padded up to Foxtail and licked his shoulder before padding back to Larktalon. She looked up at her and purred, "Will you always love me?" this was the same question she had asked her real mother the day before she died, ans Moss desprately hoped Larktalon would never leave her. Then Runningkit came out of know where and screamed at her and she turned away, burying herself in Larktalon's fur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:29 am

Foxtail sighed and shook his head. Padding off, he watched Windclan carefully.

Bluepaw's spirit slowly lifted out of her body.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:31 am

Larktalon watched Moss, and then noticed Runningkit appearing and yelling at her. Sighing she put a paw around Moss, touching her nose to her forehead. "Of course I will. Forever and ever." she whispered, feeling attached to the kit once again. It was such a long time since she had kits on her own, though she missed it every single day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:16 pm

Moss licked Larktalon's nose and sighed in relief, "All I need is you." she meowed softly. It was true, she only need one cat, one cat to love her. That cat was Larktalon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:34 pm

*Nightwind stalked through the small alder forest with a large river running through it. This is more like it. The cool river full of fish. and sat at the rivers edge and peered into the river, keepin his shadow off the water. He saw silver scales flash in the water and as quick as lightning, jutted his paw into the lake, pullin out the fish. He knocked the large trout unconscious and then killed it swiftly. Eating the trout hungerly, he enjoyed every bit.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:39 am

Bluepaw padded into Starclan, energy flowing back to her. She looked around. What happened? Where am I? Suddenly remembering that Scarfang had killed her, she growled. Traitor! He will fall! Sighing, she sat down, knowing that she was dead and was in Starclan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:31 pm

Moss saw Bluepaw and scaredly waved her tail in greeting, summoning her to come toward her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:48 pm

cherrykit ran after moss and said "did deadkit realy tryed to kill you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:50 am

Moss hissed angrily, "No!" she meowed incredulously. She ignored Cherrykit and looked back at Bluepaw, friendly curiousity in her eyes. Maybe she's a nice cat like Larktalon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:04 pm

Bluepaw saw Moss waved her tail at her and waved back. She seems nice.
Padding over, she greeted Moss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:13 pm

Moss smiled at Bluepaw shyly, "Welcome to StarClan! I'm Moss." She squeaked to the older cat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:04 pm

cherrykit waked in to the forest, she climd a tree and toke a nap.

(do cats in starclan get hungry)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:11 pm

(Yes. They have to eat and sleep.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:51 pm

(Double post... DX)

*Stormpas looked down on Duskflower and narrowed his eyes. He turned away, heartbroken and angry. How could she chose another mate but me?! I thought it was forever! and pelted away, tears blurring his vision. I thought it was forever... suddenly feeling weak, powerless, heartbroken, and hurt.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:52 pm

(noooooo!! D:)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:53 pm

(Yeah... XD)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:56 pm

((Such a drama! Wonder what happens when Duskflower get to StarClan... Or maybe he could visit her through dreams? x3))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:57 pm

(( D: ahhh!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:58 pm

(Yeah. I doubt it. Stormpas is the cat who waits then lashes out his anger when the weakest...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

StarClan Skies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next