Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

StarClan Skies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

StarClan Skies Empty
PostSubject: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:39 am

Blinking his eyes open, Falconswoop found himself in a forest brighter than the ones he had seen at home. It seemed to be covered with stars, and seemed too perfect to be part of his territory back in ThunderClan. A look of horror spread across his face as he recalled the event. Nightleap, the young tom he'd mentored for many moons had ended up being his assasin. He groaned and collapsed onto the ground, trying to clear his mind. All he had left to live for was ThunderClan. Now he couldn't even live for his clan any longer. What was he supposed to do now?
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

StarClan Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:52 am

Tallclaw awoke from what seemed to be a slumber, and practically felt better than he almost ever had. He glanced up at the sky, and noticed all the stars, and thought for a moment. Well, Tallclaw, you finally made it here. StarClan. Where all good cats go after death. I actually kind of wish I had lived on longer than I really did... I could have served my clan longer... He thought to himself. 

He partially began to experience mixed feelings. He was grateful that the cats of StarClan had accepted him into it, and was proud that he had served his clan well, but was also sad that he could no longer serve it. You're here anyway, so you might as well deal with it. There is no resurrection, you know... He thought to himself again. He was tired of course, and rest his head on his paws, trying to fall asleep again.

(EDITED! :D But I'll just say, his fight with Chaos was quite awesome. XP)

Last edited by Bloodstreak on Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

StarClan Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 9:59 am

((Kind of... P: Although what is he doing here? o: He'd kind of die in the... future. Anyway, I replied to your bio thread for him, go take a looksie there for further information.))
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

StarClan Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:57 am

(Alright, thanks! Now I've edited his bio and my top post. Thanks for giving meh the heads up! I could've really messed up there if I hadn't known. O_O Oh wait... By dying in the future, you mean I should put him as a living kitteh instead?)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

StarClan Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:44 am

((You don't neccesarily have to list him as living. I just pointed out that when he died the last time they were in the future, sort of speaking... c: ))
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

StarClan Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:07 am

(Ah. well I did edit his bio, if that helps at all... Lol. Sorry for the mess up. I really never knew it was a warp like that. XD Probably because I was gone so long...)
Back to top Go down

StarClan Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:50 pm

Cloudpaw padded over to the cats. "hi." he meowed looking around starclan."how did you guys end up here?' he asked unaware if the other cats were even paying attention to him or not. instead of waiting he turned around and padded to a tree and sat by himself. he missed Lilyhaze. he had heard what she said before he had died."it wasn't your fault." he meowed hoping she heard him.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

StarClan Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:46 pm

Tallclaw glanced over to Cloudpaw, and blinked a few times, then opened his mouth to speak. "Trying my hardest to protect the clan, even though I was alone. I surprisingly, lost a fight to a group of rogues," he mewed sadly, then glanced back at the ground, beginning to think once again.
Back to top Go down

StarClan Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:09 pm

Cloudpaw looked over at the warrior. "I died being a stubborn apprentice." he meowed sadly. "i ran away from my mentor, and fell into a cave. i landed on a large rock and hit my side. then i got attacked by a fox, in the middle of being dragged away by my mentor. i loved her." he meowed remembering his mentor, the only cat he ever and will love.He remembered how she was always there for him. he remembered the words he said before he died. how he will always wait for her. he closed his eyes and looked away.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

StarClan Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 1:38 pm

"I died saving a cat who's mother is adopting her kits into all five clans." Skyfeather Muttered, then adding, "Not that it's any of my business." She padded to a tree and slapped it with her paw. "Mldmari, You listen and you listen good," She yelled, "If you send your remaining kit to Riverclan I swear I'm going to have one of your kits drag you to Thunderclan and explain yourself!" She stop, and wheezed a bit, then muttered an apology.
Back to top Go down

StarClan Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 10:23 pm

Cloudpaw looked at Skyfeather. "After i died, I died and left my loved one, i knew, i couldn't let another cat die who loved someone, and had to leave them so soon.I loved Lilyhaze, then i died.Angelheart from thunderclan, she died, but i lead her back to the light.Bushheart loves her, and she loves him.She had adopted a kit, Rowankit, and they deserved her. She didn't deserve to die, so now, she lives with them."He meowed looking away, remembering the look of fear in the she cats eyes.A tear ran down his cheek as he pictured Lilyhaze in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

StarClan Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 8:56 am

Skyfeather sighed. She then felt a sensation in her fur, and began watching Skyclan. Specifically Skyfire, Mosskit, and Skystar. "That Skystar should really learn to listen before she speaks." She meowed in contempt, adding, "I wonder if Skystar even knows Mosskit is the daughter of Mldmari, who was in fact a Skyclan apprentice once." She then Spat in contempt, not in a good mood. She then lightened up a bit. "Skyfire, on the other hand, did exactly what I'd do if my clan leader was yelling at me." She stopped, then purred. "Wait, that is exactly what I did." She shook her head again, and sighed, returning to her soured mood.
Back to top Go down

StarClan Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 1:14 pm

Cloudpaw just happened to look over at Skyfeather. "Did you here?" He said looking over in the direction Skyfeather was. "There's this new kit.She has a crush on Dirtkit." He said. "Do you think it would work out?" He said then wondered if Skyfeather even knew if there was a kit named Dirtkit. He looked up. "Uh....just if your wondering, i'm not trying to reveal any of your clan's secrets to my clan. I just like to watch the other clans." He said, suddenly feeling awkward.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

StarClan Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 2:49 pm

Skyfeather shrugged. "Kit-crush relationships seem to only work out once in a blue moon." She meowed after thinking about it. "As for Dirtkit," She added, "If she wishes to be committed to him and gets him to noticed, then yes, it might. Assuming she can handle his watching of birds and other things of the wild."
Back to top Go down

StarClan Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 8:35 pm

Cloudpaw nodded. He then though about Skyfeather's words. If kit crush relationships seemed to only work out once in a while, would him and Lillyhaze ever worked out? He looked away sadly. "Yeah. I guess." He sat down sadly. "I haven't really had any cat to ever talk to but Lillyhaze.I never told any cat my feelings but Lillyhaze, but now i left her."He said with a lonesomely tone to his voice.He remembered her voice, and her sweet smell that seemed to drift around. I will wait for you Lillyhaze.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

StarClan Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 9:53 am

"I think that you and Lillyhaze would have worked out fine in the end." Skyfrather asked. She resumed watching Windclan, (To put it bluntly, she watches Windclan like a sports fanatic watches sports), And laughed as Echostar accepted Halflcaw into Windclan. 

"So, did Echostar allow Halfclaw to join?" Shyfeather asked his old mate, licking her head gently. 

"Yeah." Skyfeather responded, and sighed, looking at Shyfeather. "You wish you where down there, don't you?" She asked him an a bit of an accusing way.

"Only if you could join me." Shyfeather responded gently, which caused Skyfeather to purr alongside him.
Back to top Go down

StarClan Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 10:23 am

Cloudpaw looked at the two cats and looked away sadly. Why couldn't it have been like that? He walked over to a bush and laid down. "I thought when your in starclan, you don't feel any pain." He whimpered. "I've been feeling a lot more in pain than back in Skyclan. All I want is to just go back to Lilyhaze. Now it will never work out." He cried. "I'll be a apprentice for ever!Lilyhaze would never wanna be with a apprentice." He whimpered again.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

StarClan Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 11:37 pm

Slywind was walking around when he overheard Cloudpaw. He sighed, then padded over to the young apprentice. "I miss Mldmari more than I ever thought possible. Like you, she fell in love with me when she was an apprentice, albeit she was probably just a few moons from becoming a warrior. However, if she wanted me to, I'd remain with her even though she was younger than me." Slywind meowed softly to the young apprentice. "It's tough, waiting for those you love. However, it's no use remaining upset that your here and they are below. Lilyhaze would not want you to be upset." He added, setting beside Cloudpaw.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

StarClan Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 5:34 am

How come nothing exciting could happen in this hopeless StarClan? It was filled with starry cats, yet none of them did anything whatsoever to work with what was happening down in the living world. Falconswoop sighed and pawed relentlessly at the ground, his poofy furry fluffed up and his amber eyes following the pebble he was rolling from one paw to another. It wasn't like he'd try to commence in discussion once again. Not when StarClan was so oblivious to how the clans worked at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

StarClan Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies Empty

Back to top Go down

StarClan Skies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors Life :: ~ T A L L S T O N E :: Forum Library :: Graveyard :: Old RP Threads and Inactive Characters-