Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

StarClan Skies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage

StarClan Skies - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 6:25 pm

Cherry kit wa still crying about what deadkit said she could be happy here, if she had frends. she tolled hreself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:00 pm

Moss watched Larktalon and Deakit sadly, then she padded up to them, "I'll be your sister Deadjit, your littermate. This is our Mommy and I'm you be your sister!" She purred happily, "I never had any littermates!" She licked Larktalons shoulder, then Deadkits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:02 pm

cherrykit was all lone now. she still had no frends and no family atal. so she wint in to the wooleds.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:47 am

Larktalon sighed, obviously exhausted after the mad dash after the young kit. "Isn't it enough that I care for you?" she asked silently, then laid her head on her paws and closed her eyes, not able to hold them open any longer. Sleepy and tired, she simply wanted the conversation to be over with. Besides, I won't get any better by yelling at the kits all along.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:37 am

chreeykit was anger at daedkit and she dissied to give her a peas of her mine. so she tryed to find her. soon fould Larktalon and asked her "where is deadkit."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:39 pm

*Deadkit looked at Moss and shook her head. Her voice was all choked up because of the crying so she didn't speak. She liked Moss a little more then Cherrykit though. She saw that Cherrykit was fuming and demanding for her and turned to her and hissed "What do you want?" her voice clearly annoyed and angery.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:55 pm

cherrykit rased her head and said "i would like you to know that, to me, if you say that a kit should die ageand. then you should go to the darkeforest"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:59 pm

*Deadkit hissed back "I would rather go back to the Dark Forest because then I would be with my family. I hate being around you! You act like I am a lesser cat then you, thinking you can change me, break me. You are just a bully!!"*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:01 pm

"what did i do to you. all i wonted was you to be my frend, but that to late now" cherrykit yelled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:07 pm

*Deadkit hissed "I never wanted to be your friend." and started stalk into the Dark Forest.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:08 pm

Larktalon opened her eyes and hissed softly. "Shush, kits! Don't fight each other for such a simple thing." she said, her tail lashing with impatience. This was clearly something she could remember back when she had her own litter. Then again, I only had one kit to care for. she told herself. "No one is going to the Dark Forest. Neither of you have done anything to hurt your clan." she said and gave a reassuring liick to both. She didn't manage to keep her head up for a long time though, and it flopped rather quickly to the ground.

((I suggest that we say no cat can enter the Dark Forest without the permission of one of the senior StarClan warriors. It's a bit silly that kits run into the Dark Forest all the time...))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:12 pm

(That sounds fair.)

*Deadkit hissed at Cherrykit "I don't want anything to do with that disgrace. I will never accepted her as a littermate, friend, or a cat!" and stalked away, deep into StarClan territory.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:14 pm

(ok)

cherrykit ran the other drcten, away from deadkit.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:15 pm

((Sorreh, but it's just a suggestion since in the books there is only a couple of happenings about cats stalking away into the Dark Forest, by accident or intention. I think we've stretched that limit a bit far already xP))

Larktalon let out a sigh, attempted to get to her paws only to flop back to the ground. Such weakness... she told herself and shrugged. Deciding that she could not do anything without risking to faint, she closed her eyes once again, this time attempting to fall asleep. She prayed that when she awoke she would see Deadkit again, without the anger that radiated from her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:19 pm

*Deadkit broke into a run once she was away from the other cats. She passed forests of pines, cedars, and more trees. She also passed swamps, marshes, moors, hills, rivers, water and seeing many varieties of prey. She stopped when she was in a pine forst. Something drew her here like it was her home. Then she remembered that Brindleheart was pure ShadowClan and smiled.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 6:51 pm

Moss followed Deadkit Towards the pines, "Where are you going?" She mewed sadly, "Don't leave me and Larktalon!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:00 pm

*Deadkit stopped at turned around, her eyes brimmed with tears and mewed, clearly upset "I just want to be alone!" and pelted deeper into the forest, hoping Moss won't follow.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:35 am

"I understand!" Moss called to dead it, "Just come back alright?" She finshed, then padded back to Larktalon, curling up next to her, "I'm glad I found you Mommy." She whispered as she began to drift into sleep

Last edited by Thunderheart on Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:58 am

*Deadkit hissed a curse as Moss left and mocked her. She then pelted deeper into the forest, hoping that maybe she will get lost and never find her way back. Her muscles started to burn and her paws started to hurt because of all that running. She saw a tree that's roots provided a perfect den so she stopped and limped into the den. Curling in a ball, she fell asleep, dreaming of nightmares.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 5:13 pm

goldenpaw wake yo to see stars all around her. im i dead she asked her self but then she head a voce"goldenpaw" goldenpaw turned around to she a her mom, icefur.
"icefur is that you? am i dead?" she asked
"no, you are hear because i have a messeg for you fother" icefur said "tell your fother that it is ok to be in love with a nother cat and that i still love him"
"ok" goldenpaw said in sadness because she finollw say her mother agen.
"now i have to go. i love you goldenpaw and i will be with you when you become a warrior" icefur said and then she stared to disaper.
"i love you too" goldenpaw said and then fell back to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:17 pm

*Nightwind appeared in StarClan and knew he couldn't go back now. He then but his tongue, trying to bite it off because he never wanted to talk again and closed his eyes and started to pelt where ever his paws lead him.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 4:40 am

(Recap please? Thanks!)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:21 am

((Not much has happened, although I don't know how far back you are... Although Larktalon takes care for about three kits (take and give a few), was wounded and is dozing off the pain. Nothing else has happened, as far as I know Smile))

Larktalon yawned, feeling better than before. She got to her paws and stretches her long agile body, loving the ability to stand again. She sighed and sat down, her ear flickering now and then. It truthfully is very boring to be dead... she thought, for since the Dark Forest cats had been put back, no prophecy had been given out. Nor had they discussed with any other cat within StarClan. She shrugged and left the kit(s) where they originally lay and went over to a place where she could easily look down upon the clan. Rain... There's going to be a flood, sooner or later. Although, StarClan cannot change that. she thought bitterly and searched for other things they could make an omen out of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:25 am

Moss awoke suddenly feeling cold emptyness beside her as Larktalon left her side, she padded after her and noticed her studying something, "What are you doing?" she asked with intrest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:29 am

*Nightwind saw Larktalon in a blurr because he was pelting at an extremely rasht speed but ignored her. He pelted deep into a forest and he tripped over a rock. With that forward momentum, he fell to the ground and when he hit the ground, he but his tongue hard. It began to bleed heavily and he found a river and stuck his tongue in it. It made hik wince with pain and cold.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

StarClan Skies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next