Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

StarClan Skies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

StarClan Skies - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:40 pm

Darkthorn looked up at Whitecloud, reflecting what she'd gone through. She was murdered in the same fight that I was in. he reminded himself, remembering seeing their happy family together. So different from his own, where all four seemed rather scattered. "Thanks. For the words, I mean." he said and managed a small smile. "I guess we both understand how painful it is to watch our kits grow up without us. The only way to contact them is through dreams. And I hardly think we'll manage to change their minds through a single night of dreams." he muttered and sighed. "I wish I could have been alive. To adjust Scarletkit's... Obvious need to be 'pretty'." he commented, glad that he'd finally managed to tell his thoughts to another cat. In fact, Whitecloud may be among the few cats he had a slight friendship to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:02 pm

*Graykit didn't calm down to Duskflower's words. "Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! You are a filthy liar! I hope you did in a hole!" and then clamped her jaws on Duskflower's leg, not letting go.*

*Whitecloud smiled. "Yeah, I have the same problem as well yet with the desire to be medicine cat. Snowkit will literally do anything to be medicine cat and will do anything to inflict pain on cats that disagree with her ambition. She was part of Duskflower's death, causing her to jump off a cliff. Also, she tried to kill her own cousin, Tallkit multiple times. My brothers family and mine have never got alone though." and sighed. Looking back up with eyes full of pain, she mewed again with a weaker tone. "Scartalon can help guide them like we can for your kits. But here is a word of advice, don't visit them too much in their dreams. A kit named Runningkit here and her mother Brindleheart visit a warrior in ThunderClan every time her closes his eyes and he is being driven insane." and sighed again. Come on Roarstep, get those kits in gear!*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:07 pm

Darkthorn nodded in understanding. "I see. Luckily, I don't even know Scartalon's family. And she doesn't know mine." he finished. "Lets pray she gets that spot, before any more deaths are caused." he said and shrugged, not liking the thought of having an enraged kit in the clan who could harm his kits in one way or another. "I see. Thanks for the advice, Whitecloud. It's very helpful." he said and added a kind smile, despite of his hollow feeling. "I'll just wait for them here, I guess... At some point, they'll join StarClan too. And then I can be with them for unlimited time." he added and smiled slightly. "Although... I'd advice you to talk with your two daughters. They seemingly have a lot against Roarstep, and I don't think he can handle being hated by his own children." he said, giving a piece fo advice in return.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:10 pm

(ahh, so true Silver)

Duskflower backed up from her kit a little. "Better." she joked sarcasticly. She wished Stormflurry would wake up, how could he sleep through this screaming?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:19 pm

*Whitecloud nodded, emotions choking her throat up so she couldn't talk. After a long, shaking sigh, she managed to mew, "I will. Good luck Darkthorn. I bealive you can change your extrodinary family. But, I don't possess the strength you do so my words will be as useless as a thorn in your pad." then gazed at the ground, listening to Snowkit's thoughts about Tallkit and she shuddered. Turnin her ears to Whiskerkit's thoughts, she heaved a worried sigh as she discovered her thoughts about Roarstep. I never should of had kits. I have just created monsters...*

*Graykit took this chance to escape. Letting go of Duskflower's leg, she pelted back into the line forest, her gray tail whisking into the ferns. She will not let curiousity take her back there again.*

*Stormpaw lay there, for some reason he couldn't wake up so in his dreams, he thrashed and wriggled, trying to wake up.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:31 pm

Duskflower watched Graykit go, not attempting to hold her back. Just like last time. She thought a little bitterly. She turned to Stormflurry who was thrashing and bit his paw, using enough force to make it hurt, but not enough to make it bleed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:35 pm

*Stormpaw finally was able to open his eyes. Getting up, he shook his head and whispered. "Never had that happen before." then looked at his paw that bore bite marks. "Thanks." he mewed to Duskflower as he began to lick the bite marks. He was oblivious to what happened earlier.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:50 pm

Duskflower laughed softly. "No prob." She purred but said nothing more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:14 pm

*Whitecloud looked at her two daughters in the medicine cat den and paced back and forth. I need to do it. StarClan will punish me deeply but I have to do it! It is worth it! Looking down at Snowkit and Whiskerkit, determination sparkled in her eyes. Thinking of what the omen will hold, she waited until Oceanbreeze was in her nest to let it spill out over her. Turning to Duskflower and Stormpaw, she gulped. My brother always treated me like dirt so I will get payback by this...*

(I am not revealing what will happen to anyone but it fits the rule requirements... XD)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:17 pm

(I know what she's doing... o.o)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:18 pm

(Epic. Keep it to yourself but I am guessing everyone can guess though! XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:19 pm

(me too)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:20 pm

(Lol! I am hoping I get this, considering the plan with Thunderheart... >.>)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:22 pm

(Plan with me? Huh? What plan? O.O )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:23 pm

(Remember, we discussed it before Sunstar's death. It already happened... Thunderheart, the cat.)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:25 pm

((*blanks out* Eh, I'll just watch and see what happens... Then kill a few of my cats to make up for it >.>))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:26 pm

(oh. right. Wow I'm failling today! XL )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:27 pm

(Why would you kill your cats? O.o
But, they are your cats do go ahead! XD)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:28 pm

(('Cuz I'm bored and I haven't killed a cat in ages x3 And I'm tired of most of them. Lightkit's left too, so I might as well make her explode or something, for entertainment.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:29 pm

(Sounds good! I will watch with crazed, evil eyes, laughing at death... That is me! XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:30 pm

( Shocked ahhh, lol XD Mk sounds good for me too! )
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:33 pm

((Geeze, I have to clean up my character forms... *scuttles off*))

Lightkit was listening to all the cats talking, and her head quickly swimmed with words. Her mother gone, her brother gone, and now with no cat left to know she sat there, unknowing of what had happened, nor why the cats where talking together at all. Eventually, the whole thing became too much for her and the small kit exploded in a blinding light, small twinkling pieces raining down from the sky and landing on the ground.

((BOOM!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:35 pm

( cheers lol nice! XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 3:20 pm

(Boo ya!! Epically amazingly awesome!! Excited)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 3:27 pm

(Bahahaha!! XD Exploding Lightkit...interesting.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

StarClan Skies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 37  Next