Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

StarClan Skies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

StarClan Skies - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:10 am

Shadowfeather awoke in the grounds of Starclan. She saw a white cat with ginger spots and immediately recognized who it was. "Gingershine!" She meowed excitedly until she heard the news that Starclan couldn't see the clans anymore. "What? Have all the evil cats blocked Starclan's vision?" She questioned, "And, to answer you, Shadowclan has been run out of our camp by the rogues! They've been taking out each clan, one by one. It's horrible. These cats are not just any rogues they've got the power of the Dark Forest on their side."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:13 am

*Gingershine`s eyes got wide. "I-is everyone okay? We can`t yet them get away whith this! I waant to help Shadowfeatherr but II`m so confused! What should I do?" softly growlled Gingershine. Her green eyes were like flames at the thought of her clan taken over by rouges.*
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:20 am

Shadowfeather shook her head, "I don't know. If Starclan can't see the clans, what is there to do?" She was deep in thought, only one idea came to her. "I have an idea..." She meowed hesitantly, "What if we try to bring the clans together and fight back? I know... It's a huge risk and a crazy idea, but it might just be our last hope." She shuffled her paws against the ground, straining to think of a better way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:25 am

*Gingershie eyes showed hope as she meowed, "I could go back whith you and try to help convince the clans to ban together. If Darkthorn went back I can too. This is kinda like the nursey tale of the battel Firestar died in." She swished her tail rustling the dry grass.*
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:33 am

Shadowfeather nodded in agreement, "You should talk to a few other Starclan cats and see if they agree and I'll talk to the other medicine cats and Shadowclan. Then you can come to me and we'll talk about it again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:38 am

*"I will Shadowfeather. I`ll meet you in a couple of days," said Gingershine whith a nod of her head. She stood up and started away scanning over the cats looking for cats she thought would be willing to help.*
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:15 am

(Okay, so I typed this ALLLL out, and then my computer decided to go back a page so I lost EVERYTHING D:<
I hate technology.... at least i feeel like rping P: /rantover ))

Oceanpaw gradually entered her dream and gazed around the space. A wispy forest had surrounded her, and what a site it was! This was all new to her, for she had never been to Moonpool and never did enter one of these dreams to visit ancestors.She paws automatically took her deeper into the forest. Soon enough, a shadow figure was visible in the distance. As she grew nearer, her sight of the cat was much clearer. "H-hello? Seafrost, is that you?"

The shadowed figure stepped forward into the light, revealing a silvery tom with faint stars in his pelt. "Hello Oceanpaw," he mewed with a soft smile and dipped his head. "I am so proud of you and how you have dealt with things. You've been doing a great job without-"

"-am I really?" Oceanpaw interrupted with a sigh. "Sorry, but it just doesn't feel like I'm helping very much..."

Seafrost nodded in understanding. He had felt that way before when he was a medicine cat apprentice himself. "Its quite okay, and of course you feel that way- I know that feeling. Many things have happened over the past few moons, more quickly than one can process," he spoke calmly of this matter, took a breath and then continued. "You're skilled, Oceanpaw, and becoming more knowledgeable each day. After all, they are my skills I taught that you learned."

Oceanpaw stifled out a purr of amusement at Seafrost's comment. "I still wish, sometimes, that you were there to guide me. In case I do something wrong or-"

"Now its my turn to interrupt," Seafrost purred, then continued. "You'll be fine. Have faith in yourself, young one. I have taught you all I know, there fore you are ready to become a full fledged medicine cat for WindClan."

Oceanpaw's eyes lit up immediately, having forgotten completely of her naming. Her legs felt like they were about to collapse below her since she was so anxious- nervous even!

"StarClan, warrior ancestors! I ask you to look down upon this apprentice," Seafrost spoke a little more loudly. " She has learned much since she was 6 moons old- eager and ready to take on the challenge of becoming a medicine cat. Her quick thinking, kindness, and nurturing ways are that of a true heart of WindClan. I believe she is ready to take on the trials and be given her complete name."His light blue eyes shimmered as he cast a proud look at Oceanpaw. "From this day forward, you are Oceanbreeze- Medicine cat of WindClan."

Oceanbreeze breathed deeply as she let her name sink into her brain. Oceanbreeze... I like it "Thank you, Seafrost. I truly couldn't ask for a better mentor," she mewed with a smiled and touched noses with him. She let her gaze wander around the forest surrounding them. "I don't see any other cats around. Where are they?"

Seafrost glanced around and gave a little shrug. "Not really sure. There has been lots of talk about the problems facing the clans. I can only assume they are still discussing it maybe... Or they're just busy. Its terrible, seeing our clans suffer and not being able to do anything about it."

Oceanbreeze tilted her head slightly, confused. "Surely StarClan can do something..Can't they? Can't you?" She asked, hoping that wasn't true.

Seafrost shook his head slowly. "I'm afraid not. Some things StarClan just can't control or fix." He then slowly began to back away from Oceanbreeze, for it was time for him to leave and for her to wake up. "Just remember, no matter how dark things get, light will always find a way to fight back," he said then disappeared into the shadows of the forest.

Oceanbreeze's sight began to darken as she realized she was beginning to wake up. Her dream was over.

(Longest. post. ever. Holy noodle bowls.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:36 am

(Wow O_O)
Clawpaw slowly entered a dream. Looking around her, she recognised Starclan from the past medicine cats gathering. Stretching her neck, she gazed around her. "Bluefeather, where are you?"
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:54 am

(O_O)
Silentpaw awakened onto starclan grounds, he looked around a bit nervously because it was his first time coming visiting starclan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:01 am

*Gingershine padded past Slentpaw and nodded. "Welcome Silentpaw. Having a good visit to Starclan," asked Gingershine cheerfully. Her eyes flashed as she looked at the young apprintice.*
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:09 am

Silentpaw calmed down a bit once gingershine came to him "yes, but i am a bit nervous though..." he replied
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:11 am

*"Ohh don`t be. Even though we have been a bit startled latley we always help a new commer! Want me to show you around SIlentpaw or do you want to go off by yourself?" asked Gingershine a hint of a purr in her meow.*
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:15 am

Silentpaw nodded "yes please" he replied
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:18 am

*Gingershine smiled then whith a wave of her tail she meowe, "Well follow me Silentpaw." she started twords the big clearing where most of the Starclan cats where.*
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:21 am

Silentpaw nodded and followed gingershine and looked around as they walked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:25 am

*Gingershine looked at Silentpaw and meowed, "This is the clearing. It`s where a lot of Starclan cats share tougnes and talk."*
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:58 am

Silentpaw looked at her and then back at the clearing "whoa"
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:08 pm

Dewpaw woke in StarClan and looked around. This is new, she thought. A dead leaf scuttled across her path by the slight breeze and towards a bush. She sat down watching it boredly, waiting for a dead RiverClan cat to come scuttling over to her. Then Dewpaw felt the breeze pushing her. She sighed and got up, heading down the path.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:09 pm

(Where is Bluefeather=Where is Moon? )

Clawpaw looked around. [i[Where was Bluefeather?[/i]
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:21 pm

Browntail appeared in Starclan, he looked around and saw starry figures. "Starclan! No! I wasn't ready to die yet." He muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:30 pm

(Recap in here please? I forgot what Bluefeather was up too. x3)
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:35 pm

(I'm not sure either, but Clawpaw is waiting for Bluefeather.)
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:45 pm

(Oh.... oops. o.o)

Bluefeather stopped. "I have to go, young kit. I'll be back soon." (That was to Snow's kit, I think... whoever Bluefeather was talking too. Lol)

Bluefeather padded through the bushes into the small clearing where Clawpaw was waking up. "Hello, Clawpaw." she meowed. "How are you, and ThunderClan?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:11 pm

*Runningkit nodded to Bluefeather and watched her go with a little bit of disappointment shining in her eyes. She wanted to get to know Bluefeather more but she knew that she was too young to interact with old cats.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:14 pm

(I haven't RP Mistkit in so long. With all the battling I didn't have time -_-' )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

StarClan Skies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next