Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

StarClan Skies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

StarClan Skies - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 16 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:17 pm

Bluefeather sat upon Warm Rocks, looking down at her troubled Clan. She made a mental note to thank Star for defending her life, ending his own, protecting what they believed in. And how would Clawpaw finish her training now? Through her dreams, possibly.
Bluefeather had been getting old but it shouldn't have been her time to die. How come StarClan was letting this happen? Anger bubbling in her belly, she leaped down from the rocks and pelted through the lush forest, prey scents floating around her. She entered the StarClan camp and looked around for anybody she knew or she could talk too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 16 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:23 pm

*Gingershine swished her tail.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 16 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:28 pm

*Runningkit saw Bluefeather appear and pelted over to her. Seeing that she was angry, she cocked her head in nonunderstanding. "Why are you angry? Why did you come here? How is Bravepaw? What is ThunderClan doing?" she questioned.*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 16 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:52 pm

Bluefeather was relieved to see Runningkit and brushed her tail over her flank. "ThunderClan is in great trouble. Nightleap has led a group of rogues and taken control of Sunstar and the Clan." she whispered. "Bravepaw escaped. I don't know where he is."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 16 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:56 pm

*Runningkit gaped her mouth open and looked at Bluefeather, horror struck. "Why did he leave! He stays with the Clan! He said he would stay with ThunderClan forever and ever!" and frowned. Then she brightened up. "I know how to look at the Clans! Maybe I can look for Bravepaw!" and pelted away, hoping Bluefeather would follow.*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 16 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 11:00 pm

Bluefeather, with a glance around camp, followed Runningkit. "Why hasn't StarClan helped them?" she asked as she trotted along side her old Clanmate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 16 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 11:30 pm

*Runningkit stopped and turned to Bluefeather, kind of understanding what she was talking about. "Nightwind tried to organize a help meeting thing but no one took it like a good meeting. I don't know. The big cats stopped talking about it. They gave up." and frowned. "They might of got rid of Bravepaw by doing nothing!" and her eyes widened in fear.*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 16 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:31 am

Bluefeather growled. "Well we need to get them to do something! Are they even taking notice!?" Were their ancestors turning their backs on the Clans?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 16 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:07 am

*Runningkit shuddered and mewed "I-I don't know! I wasn't even invited! I just snuck in!" and frowned, sadly.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 16 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:11 am

Lightkit had noticed that RUnningkit had disappeared, and bounced about until she found her with a new large cat. "Hello." she mewed, obviously carefree and with no worries at all. After all, she couldn't understand a word of what the other cats talked about. "Sad?" she said and tilted her head at Runningkit, noticing the lookk upon her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 16 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:48 pm

(Can someonr RP me on what is going on.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 16 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:25 pm

Moss padded over to Bluefeather and smiled greeting, not sure what the cats were talking about.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 16 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:34 pm

(Moss? A rouge was accepted into StarClan? o.o)

Bluefeather twitched her ears. "Hello." she meowed to Lightkit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 16 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:10 pm

*Runningkit flicked her ear in annoyance as Lightkit barged into her conversation with Bluefeather. She acually felt important talking to the medicine cat but Lightkit ruined it. "Lightkit, Bluefeather and I were talking. I think Moss wants to play with you, elsewhere. When Moss came over she growled, "Fine! All these other kits can help you too! If you want them to kill your sister, they are very helpful!" and stalked away, fuming.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 3:30 am

Foxtail swished his tail, looking down at the clans carefully. Frowning, he sighed. What could have caused his sister to choose the dark side? Padding over to Bluefeather, he meowed, "Hello. I assume you were ...killed by those evil cats?"
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 4:48 am

Lightkit didn't really get what her fellow kit was talking about, though obviously noticed that she was upset. Depressed because she'd upset a cat she dropped her head and stared at the grund for a while, before she got to her paws and turned, heading back to her mommy and brother. Snuggling up beside her mother she sighed, not understanding why they hated her so much.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:39 am

((Double... Sorry, but we have to get StarClan going D: ))

Darkthorn arrived in StarClan, and growled in fury. His fur was puffed up with anger and he paced forwards quickly. "Listen! Why don't we help the clans? They're dying down there, battling with these evil cats. And what's all the chatter about kits?" he growled and caught Larktalon's eye, who merely made a sharp nod. "We have to save what our anscestors made!" he yelled, frustrated and enraged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 2:43 am

*Gingershine stepped forward and meowed bravely," I would die again if it would keep Shadowclan and the others free." she looked back at Crookedstripe and just nodded as in goodbye.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:34 am

(Oops! Forgot to read this thread! Sorry! DX)

*Nightwind walked up to Darkthorn, his head held high and mewed, "We have tried arranging cats to solve this problem but we can't see very well either." and revealed to Darkthorn how darkness was covering their view from seeing the lake. When he pulled up his head, a chilly breeze pierced his face and fallen, dead leaves scatters the ground. "Leaf fall..." he muttered.*

(Are these changes okay with people??)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 11:32 am

((I assume leafbare would have to come sooner or later... But I guess Greenleaf would have come first, no? x3))

Darkthorn flicked his ears backwards. "Listen, I've got a dearly beloved cat down there who's in terrible need of a nice home! I don't care if you can't see, just do something about it already! How come I got down there, when you didn't?" he spat, frustrated and enraged that no cat seemed to understand his desperation to take back WindClan's home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:23 pm

(Well, it is Greenleaf all the time in StarClan. Maybe the "darkness"could cause it to fall into Leaffall the Leafbare... )

*Nightwind gave a loud snarl and unsheathed his claw and slashed it across Darkthorn's nose. The stress of this issue was eating away his patience and other traits that made him a lovable cat. "We are trying! You are dead anyways! It is your resposibility to help your Clan too, not just sit with your mate and greive over yourself! You are StarClan! You are not part of the Clans anymore." and sheathed his claws.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:27 pm

((I don't know really... x3))

Darkthorn hissed with anger as his nose was swiped at and growled. "Try harder then! Besides, I'm not just sitting here. And I don't have any mate in StarClan." he said sharply and glanced at Larktalon, seeing her eyes going blank and wet with tears. Hissing he turned and stalked off, intending to go back to the clans and be with cats that took him for who he was.

Larktalon looked at Nightwind and shrugged. "Just... Give up. He's been like that since the very start." she muttered, remembering how stubborn the tom could be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:41 pm

*Nightwind gave an angry snarl, almost a roar. "Fine, leave us to be with WindClan! That was once my home! If you are not intending to help them here, then no one will. Watch them die, it is your will!" and unsheathed his claws and began to rip away the ground, almost crazed in anger.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:26 am

Swiftstar arrived within StarClan, his nine lives finally ripped away from his body. With a look of pride and dignity he walked over to the cats that had gathered and flicked his tail to touch Nightwind's shoulder. "It's not a good time to fight among ourselves." he said coldly, then looked at the others. "My clan needs StarClan's help more than ever. So do the other clans." he said calmly, not really intending to take the word from some other cat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 9:39 am

*Nightwind unsheathed his claws and dig them into the peat ground, irritation driving him into rage. "And you think we haven't tried!?" he said, his teeth gritted, trying not to spit fire out onto the new member of StarClan.*

*Runningkit looked at the cats in horror. Why are they all fighting? It is not nice! And pressed against Brindleheart in fright. Looking at Swiftstar, she asked this to all new cats, "Is Bravepaw okay?" and looked at him, expectantly.*

*Brindleheart murmered some encouraging words to Runningkit and it calmed her down. She looked up at the cats, clearly defeated and waiting for a leader to step up and lead them.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

StarClan Skies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 37  Next