Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

StarClan Skies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage

StarClan Skies - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 27 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:06 pm

(alright)

Duskflower nodded at Rosemoon, but wiped away her tars, not wanting to cry anymore. She looked at the she-cat greatfully. "Thanks." She sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 27 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:08 pm

Rosemoon nodded. "So what are you going to do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 27 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:10 pm

Duskflower stopped moving. "I-I don't know." She whispered. "I guess I could find Graykit, but like I said she doesn't like me." She mummbled sadly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 27 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:14 pm

"Why doesnt she like you?" Rosemoon asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 27 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:23 pm

Duskflower lowered her head, ashamed at herself. "I let her leave WindClan." She whispered sadly. "She was going to leave and I just let her, I barely tried to stop. It was the worst desision I ever made." She meowed quietly, her voice full of defeat.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:43 pm

*Tallclaw awoke, but then realized he wasn't in any pain at all, and had no scratches.*
"W-where am I?"
*He mewed in almost a whisper*
"What is this place?"

(serious welcome back to myself)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:06 pm

Birchtwig stepped forward to Tallclaw out of the shadows. "You're in StarClan, Tallclaw."
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:09 pm

*Tallclaw smiled and rose to his feet.*
"Oh. Thank you for bringing me here."
*He mewed happily. He was glad to be away from hunger, pain and suffering, yet he was sad to leave his clan behind. He was still a young, determined cat when he died*
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:12 pm

(oh yeah, I forgot, Silversnow goes to starclan...DUH)

Silversnow jumped up her eyes wide. Wait, huh! Where am I?
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:17 pm

Birchtwig ignored Tallclaw's smile and kept his face emotionless. "Thank you for helping my siblings."
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:19 pm

*Tallclaw glanced at the ground for a period.*
"I don't see what I did. All I did was get myself killed. I showed Chaos nothing. He will never change."
*He mewed sternly*
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:23 pm

Silversnow walked over to tallclaw and birtchtwig "Am I in starclan?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:24 pm

*Tallclaw glanced over to Silversnow*
"Yes. You are."
*He mewed softly*
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:30 pm

Silversnow gasped. "Bloods...ki" she frowned, and looked down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 27 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:24 am

(Recap? x_x )
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 27 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 11:21 am

(errm so..... Tallclaw was killed by Silver's charrie Chaos and Tallclaw was sent here to StarClan. That's all I can remember currently. Sorry for the inconvenience. Oh and Raindrop's charrie Silversnow died in childbirth)
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 27 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:13 pm

Emeraldkit ran around happily. But then bumped into Tallclaw and fell backwards onto her bottom,"Oww..." She then stared up at the unfamiliar cat,"you new?" she asked.

Oakchaser came running after Emeraldkit giving her a tap on the head with his tail,"Watch where you are going." He said to his daughter and stared up at the two cats.(Silversnow and Tallclaw)"Sorry about that..." he apologized and licked Emeraldkits ears.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 27 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:16 pm

Silversnoe sae emraldkit, and tears welled up in her eyes. She turned away, remembering her kits in Riverclan. Bloodstreak, please take good care of them... She pleaded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 27 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:50 pm

Mosskit smiled at Emeraldkit happily and padded over to her. "Hey!" She purred to the kit. "Wanna play?" She asked, flicking her tail happily. She noticed Tallclaw and Silversnow and looked up at them. "Hey! You're new alright!" She meowed and dipped her head. "What are your names?" She asked with a more polite smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 27 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:52 pm

(Thanks for the recap Smile )

Foxtail stalked silently in the shadow, twirling his tail. His eyes swept across the clans. Blinking, he looked up at the newcomers, remembering the day he was killed moons ago. Laying his head down on the ground, he sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 27 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 5:59 pm

Brightstream arrived in StarClan to recieve her 9 lives. She looked around at the cats, hoping to see some former ShadowClan cats.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 27 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 8:54 pm

Silversnow was watching Bloodstreak. And when she saw him side with Caos, a frown appeared on her face. Bloodstreak, what are you doing? She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 27 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 7:19 am

( Anytime! Smile )
*Pantherclaw awoke in StarClan and sighed.*
"I guess I can't stand at my brother's side anymore..."
*He mewed sadly*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 27 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 3:33 pm

Brightstream padded to the middle of StarClan. If no cats gave her the nine lives did that mean it really wasn't meant to be? She felt sure that leading was her destiny, so she sat and waited for the ceremony to begin.

( XC Hewo?)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 27 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:37 pm

Stargazer(forgot her name) ran over to Brightstream, her white pelt glowing. "Hello, Brightstream. I assume you're here to get your eight lives?" She asked. "I'm sorry but because Thunderstar still has his extra lives, we cannot give you any of your own, though us StarClan cats know for certain that you are the destined leader." She stopped talking for a moment so the soon to be leader could think and ask any questions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

StarClan Skies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 27 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors Life :: ~ T A L L S T O N E :: Forum Library :: Graveyard :: Old RP Threads and Inactive Characters-