Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:17 pm

(No, Goldenheart. Sorry to be blunt with you but I don't wan you to kill him now. I wanted him to have an honorable death, considering he had a good life before him, always bringing joy to cats. I am not going to allow this, "Shadowheart bit his throat and killed him." I am sorry but I want him to die in the paws of a person who RP's more thoroughly and descriptively. Sorry if I offended you.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:22 pm

(its ok)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:36 pm

(O.O)

Cloud nodded in acknowledgment. "I agree," he murmured with a smile. He looked out across the camp and watched Nightleap with an unknown emotion clouding his eyes. "So what is his mission?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:42 pm

Petalpaw followed his gaze and then hesitated as Cloud asked about Nightleap's plan, but decided that she could trust him. "He's going to take over the clans and be the strongest leader of clan time. " Meowed Petalpaw.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:50 pm

Silverfeather wrote:
Nightleap smiled in satisifaction and nodded. "I trust no other wish to cause their leader any more harm? Or will I have to continue with the kits?" he said threateningly. Looking around he searched the crowds for the medicine cat. "Hey! Medicine cat! Get her wounds treated. We don't want her to die yet, do we?" he said sharply and glanced at the whimpering and weak figure of Sunstar laying on the ground.

Bluefeather sat at the entrance to the medicine den. "Your a disgrace to the medicine code!"s he rasped, padding up to Sunstar to stand over her. "StarClan and I will not let you get away with any of this. And you, YOU are not to order me around!" she snarled in his face, not scared of a little rogue trying to boss her around. "Kill me now if you want, what do I care. It's not like it will solve any of your problems. You need me." she went on, now cleaning Sunstar's wound.

Heatherpaw looked at the entrance, her muscles tensed to make a run for it and find Bravepaw. She didn't want to be here. Maybe I'll escape tonight... no, I have to do it now while I have the chance! She took a step towards the thorn tunnel but hesitated, looking at the rogues.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:52 pm

(recap please!!! I had my hair cut and you guys post like 4 pages!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:16 pm

*Boulderstep stood out of the way of Bluefeather as she came by. The large lump on his head throbbed and he padded to the warriors den again, teeth clenched in pain. Laying down, he closed his eyes and fell into a sleep where it will be a long time before he awoke.*
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:38 pm

Cheetahpaw looked at timepaw and didnt speak she was to scared to speak
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:07 pm

CrystalPaw wrote:
Petalpaw followed his gaze and then hesitated as Cloud asked about Nightleap's plan, but decided that she could trust him. "He's going to take over the clans and be the strongest leader of clan time. " Meowed Petalpaw.

Moonfeather wrote:
Heatherpaw looked at the entrance, her muscles
tensed to make a run for it and find Bravepaw. She didn't want to be
here. Maybe I'll escape tonight... no, I have to do it now while I have the chance! She took a step towards the thorn tunnel but hesitated, looking at the rogues.

Cloud nodded to Petalpaw showing that he heard her and dart towards a she-cat who looked as if she were about to escape. "Sorry, but you're not going anywhere, are you?" he asked. It wasn't as mean sounding as you would expect from a rogue who just took over your camp.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat May 26, 2012 5:55 am

Nightleap glared at the medicine cat with a menacing gaze and bared his teeth. "Silence." he hissed through gritted teeth. "You're wrong, itsy bitsy medicine cat... I can kill you at any moment, and not regret it at any moment." he said and snorted. "Though you're right. Some cat have to look after Sunstar so she won't die again." he said sharply and flicked his tail and then looked at Shadowheart. "No! I promised that foolish apprentice that not a cat would be harmed unless they broke my rules. So far, they're doing quite well, hm?" he said and glanced around. "Watch your claws before you flex them, will you?" he said to the fierce tom. Another foolish killing-machine. Another cat who's overconfident with their fighting style. He can be killed at any moment, and I wouldn't be surprised if he was. he thought as he studied the cat whom had just walked straight up to him.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:16 am

Bluefeather hissed. "You have no right to silence me! I won't bow down to the likes of you, StarClan won't will it." (You can kill her.)

Thorntalon padded up to his daughter, Heatherpaw, who stared at the rogue that spoke to her with wide eyes. He drew her back with his tail, giving the rogue a menacing look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat May 26, 2012 11:09 am

*Star woke up in the elders den. He heard fond of commotion and walked outside. Looking around, he saw cats snarling at his Clan. Walking outside, he rasped "What's happening?" and sat downcast scratching a tick that bit behind his ear.*
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat May 26, 2012 12:34 pm

(You guys can kill Shimmerfall as well.)

Shimmerfall watched Bluefeather and the rogue. She was too shocked to speak, and she just sat there. She looked down at Sunstar and wondered why she gave up so easily.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat May 26, 2012 1:15 pm

((Oh joy, cats will soon line up for Nightleap to kill them x3 I'll take Bluefeather's life now because of disobedience, though I think I'll wait with Shimmerfall... He won't punish cats without reason, however cruel he is.))

Nightleap hissed at her streaked forwards, his tail lashing. "You stubborn joke of a cat! You don't even know how to fight. Just look..." he said and slashed out, letting his long hooked claws tear right underneath her chin, and then forced her head backwards to give him a good nice look at her neck. Smirking he began to slowly tear and rip at the medicine cat's fur, wanting to torture and give her nothing but pain in the last minutes of her life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat May 26, 2012 1:20 pm

*Star just watched as Nightleap ripped open Bluefeather. His eyes widened and he gave a yowling rasp, "No!" and limped as fast as he could to Nightleap and unsheathed his claws. Youth rushed through his body as he swiftly sheathed his claws and hit Nightleap over the head, a stunning blow, one of the only ones he knew. He used this when he caught fish.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat May 26, 2012 1:24 pm

Turning around he barely got a glimpse of Star before his head had been knocked, making his vision blur for a short amount of time. Growling he glared at the old tom with a vicious face. "And what exactly do you mean by 'no', may I ask?" he hissed, his claws unsheated and with fresh blood trickling from them. "Tsk, tsk. I do not accept disobedience. Now, is it yours or theirs life to be taken?" he asked and nodded towards the crowds, seemingly forgetting his torture of Bluefeather for a split second.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat May 26, 2012 1:30 pm

(You can kill him...)

*Star stood up and rasped, "I had a good life before this moment. This is the first time I feel alive, when I am at deathsrow. I will fight to the death though." then coughed and continued. "I may not be a Clan cat but I will risk my life to my adopted Clan that took me in." and unsheathed his long claws and bared his teeth.*

(You can kill him after a few posts because he will fight to live though...)
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat May 26, 2012 1:35 pm

Cheetahpaw looked at nightleap wanting to just lash out at him but cheetahpaw turned down that thought and instead gave him a angered glare for killing clanmates
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:00 pm

((Heh, I was going to ask in that post but my mother shoved me off the computer before I got the time xP))

Nightleap hissed. "Foolish elders..." he muttered and circled the eldering tom, his slim and maybe even skinny figure slinking about. His shoulder, hips and ribs showing through his matted night-black fur. He smirked slightly and lashed out, lightly gracing through the tom's pelt with his claws. He also took his opportunities to nip at his hind legs, at the points he assumed might hurt. He then waited in great interest for some kind of movement or action from Star.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:25 pm

*Star yowled in pain as he fell to the ground, losing all feeling in his backleg. It was already stiff but now that he bit it, he couldn't move it. Pinning his ears back, he hissed and lashed out with unsheathed claws at Nightleap. His eyes were ringed with fear and he desperately wanted some other cat to help him take down this cat. The energy that pulsed through him eariler defused and he was old and frail yet again. He just lashed out with claws at Nightleap.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:28 pm

Nightleap was quickly dodging paws, though one raked his already torn ear and trickles of blood streamed down his ear. Taking no notice of it he hissed at Star, seeing every weakness on the old cats body. One thing was that the tom clearly wasn't as fast as Nightleap was, although the other was the frail state of his elderly body. Flying straight at the tom he used all the force he had in his body to crash into Star's shoulder before he took a swift step backwards to see if he'd rise and fight more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:33 pm

*Heathersong sat in the shadows laughing at the old tom who thought he could beat Nightleap. She snickered as Nightleap seemed to be beating the old tom. I hope this teaches him not to mess whith the dark side.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat May 26, 2012 5:14 pm

*Star felt the wind knocked out of him and Nightleap smashed him into the ground. He felt one of his soft rib bones snap and stab his lung. He screeched in pain and his lungs filled with blood and he couldn't breath. Looking up at Nightleap with hatred in his eyes, he managed to spit at Nightleap's face. He muttered a few inaudible words before he couldn't speak anymore. He was just barely breathing.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat May 26, 2012 5:19 pm

Nightleap smirked slightly, not taking any notice of the sign of disrespect. Finding that the old tom was in deep pain he placed his claws upon Star's throat and bent down until his muzzle was half a whisker away from his ear. "I'm not heartless." he whispered and then let his claws sink into the old tom's fur, trying to hit the spot that would make his death rather immediate. His head was obviously still concentrated on the warrior code, even though they had been slightly modified by his inner mind. Respect your elders... If I hadn't ended up in my path of blood, he'd been my clanmate. he thought and shook his head determinedly to let the thoughts out of his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat May 26, 2012 5:21 pm

*Heathersong laughed coldly as the old tom died. It's not like we needed him to win. He was a worthless elder. He couldn't even beat a kit! Heathersong tore the ground in front of her to shreds wishing it was a Thunderclan warrior.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next