Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:59 pm

Cloud sat next to Petalpaw and nudged her, then looked away as if he didn't do anything.

Spottedheart watched in dread as Sunstar lost a life. What had driven the leader to giving her whole clan to this monster? She glanced at Nightleap before looking at her paws and an idea popped into her head.

Birchtwig stood defensively near Thunderpaw. After seeing Nightleap take a life from Sunstar, he wasn't going to let him near Thunderpaw.

Crowtalon trotted over to Shallowclaw. "That went smoothly," he meowed slightly shakily. He hadn't been with the cats when they attacked WindClan, so he didn't know that they already did, though he expected that they attacked at least one clan already for Shallowclaw had been gone for a while before he finally showed up with Nightleap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:01 pm

(DID the battel sart)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:03 pm

((Yes, it started in WindClan a few days ago Wink And Shallowclaw is back at the WindClan camp, guarding it... So he's not actually here but nvm that...

Snow, you've got to tell me what Bravepaw is going to do now D: I need to know! *desperate voice*))

Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:03 pm

Petalpaw felt a sudden nudge and then jumped to face who ever did it. As she spotted Cloud she calmed and sat back down, "Oh hey. What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:06 pm

(how did sunstar lose a life)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:08 pm

((Nightleap, of course x3 He scratched open her throat. Mildly of course, to not rip out every life left in her.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:10 pm

(OK)
Shadowheart saw waht Nightleap did to Sunstar. Now that is a cat that i need on my side he said to himself
(were is Nightleap now)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:11 pm

(Okay. Bravepaw is planning to unite the Clans and seek StarClan out and plead for help. Kind of a simple plan but it just might work... He is a decent leader in my opinion but cats probably won't want an apprentice leading them... XP)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:14 pm

((Possibly xP Where is he going first? He must be terribly lost without any clan...

And Golden, he's standing by the leaders den ;3))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:17 pm

(ok)
Shadowheart walked over to Nightleap .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:18 pm

(He is kind of lost without the Clan but he might go to ShadowClan first, because he is half ShadowClan. Brindleheart was full ShadowClan.)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:19 pm

(Lol, I'll go edit that post about Crowtalon and Shallowclaw)

Cloud turned his head to look at Petalpaw. "Oh hey, erm... well... I wanted to come along, that's all... and I didn't catch your name," he meowed somewhat awkwardly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:22 pm

*Boulderstep limped out of the warriors den, coughing and acually looking thin for his huge, round size. He hasn't eaton in a long while and his eyes were a sickly yellow color. When he saw Nightleap, he growled weakly and unsheathed his claws. "What is a rouge doing here?" and coughed.*

*Star lay in the elders den, to tired to get up.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:24 pm

Vinepaw padded around, he was pretty bored and there seemed to be nothing to do. Plus, he was about to become a warrior! Being born rouge he had never known the love of a clan, here he still didn't feel that accepted but he made the best of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:27 pm

(Umm, silly. There is a major event going on in ThunderClan right now.... A rogue just became leader of ThunderClan and Sunstar surrendered. A cat was exiled and the rogue, Nightleap just took one of Sunstar's lives...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:30 pm

((Oh dear.. maybe I really should read before I post.. eheh.. I'll edit that))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:33 pm

(Okay. Yeah, it would help a ton but still, you are new to this RP so it is understandable! Have a good time RPing! :D)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:42 pm

"I will follow your leadership Nightleap. I will also tack one of Sunstars lifes" Shadowheart yelled and begane to walk to Sunstar.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:44 pm

(Aw what's wrong with Boulderstep? )

Petalpaw batted a paw playfully at Cloud, "Oh okay. That's fine. You can just sit right here with me." She paused, "Oh, and my name is Petalpaw." She smiled as she introduced herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:50 pm

(He is getting old and he is sick for some reason.)

*Boulderstel saw Shadowheart advancing on the already bleeding leader. He forced all his energy up and he rammed into Shadowheart, using his large weight to blow him over. Snarling, he stood in front of Sunstar, ready to defend. Coughing loudly, and trying to keep his eyes open, he forced himself to stay strong. The lump that started to form in his brain frok mant moons ago throbbed in pain.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:02 pm

(Erm... is Boulderstep going to have a stroke? o.o)

Cloud purred silently and smiled. "Well I'm Cloud," he meowed and batted at Petalpaw's ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:03 pm

(is it ok if i killed him Sneaky )

Shadowheart got up and jumped onto Boulderstel's back clawing at his back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:09 pm

(He has cancer in his brain. So, he should die soon but yeah Golden, you can kill him... He probably will have a stroke or ceizure soon...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:12 pm

Shadowheart bit the old cats throut. HE could hear the sound of the bones bracking. Blood flooed his mouth
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:14 pm

"It's good to finally know your name after a few short meetings," Petalpaw meowed and twitched her whiskers with delight. She's only met this cat a few times, but she feels like she's known him for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next