Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:03 am

*Bravepaw nodded in understanding. His voice was choked up but he didn't cry. Emotion glistened in his eyes though. Shaking his head, he uttered the words, "No, I need to stay in ThunderClan." when she wished he could joined her. Dipping his head farewell, he watched her leave with understanding but ultimate sadness.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:40 pm

Nightleap cautiously padded through the forest, his ears alert for any hints of danger. He didn't enjoy passing through the territory like this, and especially not as exposed as they were at the moment. Determined he kept walking though, using paths he had used for moons, tracking and killing cats along his path.

Sunstar sighed, knowing that Moonstar had probably already talked with Gentlepaw. The apprentice may as well have left. Sighing, rather down on herself she walked out from her den and headed over to the entrance. "I think danger is over. No cat has appeare-" she stopped as three figures appeared on the horizon. "What the-" she said and then stopped, seeing the cat that approached. "Good morning, Sunstar. My name is Nightstar, and these two cats are my loyal warriors, Heatherbreeze and Petalpaw." he said, serving one lie after another. Shrugging Sunstar studied the tom, tweaking her head to the side. "And you want?" she said sharply.

Nightleap smiled slightly. "To speak with you. Privately, of course." he said and Sunstar narrowed her eyes for a moment. "Fine, Nightstar. Follow me." she said and waved her tail, both to let her warriors know the cats were allowed in and also to motion for the three to follow.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:58 pm

Petalpaw followed Nightleap and Sunstar, her expressionless face giving away nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:51 pm

Snowfall looked around camp. She spotted Creektail and padded over "Do you want to go hunting"
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:52 pm

Nightleap settled down within Sunstar's den, already making out the details of it. Then Sunstar made a small sound to indicate that he should speak,and he smirked as he turned back at Sunstar. "I want the clan. And you're going to give it to me..." he said with a cold, menacing voice. Sunstar gulped and stepped backwards, the entrance to her den blocked off. "Y-you're Nightleap... The cat that was exciled many moons ago!" she said, realizing her mistake. Nightleap nodded and chuckled. "Right you are. And if you know what I can do, I suggest you let your clan go to me and my followers." he said sharply, and Sunstar shrugged. "Why? A leaders task is to give her life for her clan." she said, her eyes narrowed. Nightleap acted like he was surprised and grumbled slightly. "Hrm, you're right... What about your clanmates? Is it your task giving those as well?" he said, pointing out what Sunstar wished he wouldn't have.

A agonizing silence continued on, until Sunstar finally lowered her head. "Fine. I will give you my clan, on the promise that you don't hurt them." she said through clenched teeth. "Good, good. Now, I want you to stroll out there, and announce the change of leadership." Nightleap said hungrily, and Sunstar padded past him and onto the rock. Her tail was twitched nervously as Nightleap made sure to sit in her path, making her unable to run for it. "May all cats gather for a clan meeting!" she yelled out, not with her usual confidence but with a twinge of fear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:26 pm

*Bravepaw flicked his ears to Sunstar and turned around, emotion still thick in his icey blue gaze. Sitting down near the front, curiosity shot through him at what this meeting might be about. Hinting the fear scent from her and her anxiety in her mew, he knew this was a great threat. Their stubborn leader never is easily frightened.*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:38 pm

Heatherpaw sat down next to Bravepaw. "Who is that black cat...?" she whispered to her friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:40 pm

*Bravepaw looked behind Sunstar to see a black cat with piercing blue eyes. It made his hackles raise as he looked at that cat, scars crossed along how night black pelt. Turning to Heatherpaw, he mewed "I don't know but they seem to raise my hackles." and layed his fur down, trying to calm down.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:42 pm

Sunstar's voice was quavering slightly and shrugged, turning to her clan again. "Listen closely! Our clan will now be lead by... Nightleap. Please welcome him." she said quietly, then stepped down, reduced to a natural warrior. Scrambling down she passed Nightleap, whom gave a slight smile. Nightleap then positioned himself on the spot Sunstar had been only moments ago. "Cats of ThunderClan! I know the change of positions is abrupt and quick, although together we will work our way up. We will be strong. And for those who happen to object about our change..." he said and glanced at Sunstar. "We can promise you that for every cat who leaves our territory we will murder a cat from your clan. One life from your former leader, until she's dead. Then we'll continue with the kits... And further on across apprentices and warriors." he said coldly, his eyes seemingly deadly as he looked over the crowds.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:46 pm

She looked up at the black cat, a chill running down her spine. Her neck fur bristled. Sunstar looked uncomfortable... and why was a rogue on the Highledge?! She turned her attention as Sunstar spoke.
"WHAT?! Sunstar, you can't! This is a rogue! What's going on!?" she yowled. Her fur bristled and eyes turned to slits. She wanted to pelt for the thorn tunnel, but she couldn't run away and have a clanmate be slaughtered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:47 pm

*Bravepaw immediantly stood up and looked at Sunstar with the look of untrust and lost respect. Looking up at Nightleap, he mewed boldly, "Why in StarClan's name would you want to do such a thing? I am completely dumbfounded!" then looked at Sunstar, "Sunstar, this is your Clan! You dropped us into the class of a murder just like that!" and lashed his tail in frusteration. He planted his laws firmly on the ground. He did not believe in this.*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:50 pm

Darkshade stood in the entrance of the elder's den, horrified.

Thorntalon snarled. "Your not our leader!" he hissed to Nightleap, claws unsheathed.

Blackpaw sat at the back of the group, wide eyed. What in the name of StarClan was happening?
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:53 pm

Sunstar pinned her ears against her head, looking rather shameful. "I can. And I will. For the sake of my clanmates, it's something we have to do. I ask you all to obey him... Don't ruin our mighty clan." she said, her eyes filled with shame and anxiety. She remained as a cold shadow of her usual snappy and controlling self. Nightleap's ears flicked slightly as the cats seemed to protest. Leaping into action he clawed open a wide wound onto Sunstar's throat, which left her lying on the ground shuddering until a life had surged out from her body. "See it as a lesson. Obey, or let your clan head into misery." he said with a growl. He bowed his head once, giving off the signal that the rest of his cats could come as well. Without waiting further he strolled back to where he had been before his minor attack, and studied the cats with great interest.

Agony beyond this world swirled through Sunstar for quite a while, and she began seeing small glimmers of StarClan. Finally, it seemed that she was ready to move back to the ground. Awakening again she gasped for air, and shuddered as blood trickled down to the ground.

((You guys post too quickly :c))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:56 pm

*Bravepaw glanced at the cats in wonder. What if we all left at the same time, then none of us will be killed... Also, a Clan can beat one cat! "What a moment! Is one cat deciding the destiny of our whole Clan?" and looked at the cats, knowin he asked an easy question. When Nightleap easily took one of Sunstar's lives, he grew ferious. Unsheathing his claws, he inched over to Thorntalon and whispered "We all can overthrow one cat if we were a Clan." and looked at him, wondering what he will think.*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:00 pm

(Lolz, nah, you just write so much it takes a while for you to post. XD)

Heatherpaw gulped and shied to the ground, watching as a life faded from Sunstar. How many did she have left? She was the type of cat who got scared easily in these types of things.

Thorntalon quietly growled an agreement with Bravepaw. But would every cat follow right now, after the shock? Or should they plan a rebellion for later?
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:01 pm

Nightleap smirked, seeing the wonderful leading position that the young cat seemed to be in possesion of. "Not so quick in your actions, apprentice. We're more than we seem." he said with a cool voice that would normally send chills down their spines. He glanced up and smiled, seeing the silhouettes of his warriors.

((Just pretending they're there... Currently no one here to RP them D: ))
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:05 pm

Petalpaw's fur bristled and she spat at Bravepaw, reminding them that Petalpaw and Heathersong were there even if they didn't see the others lurking in the shadows.
(Sorry I'm posting short stuff, kinda got writers block.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:06 pm

*Bravepaw looked where Nightleap looked but kept his ears trained on Nightleap. He was ready for an attack. Seeing the shadows of warriors, looming in the forest, fear flared in his eyes but quickly faded. He knew there were many but ThunderClan was strong. Turning back to Nightleap, he mewed in his even voice, unwavering by the threats behind him, "ThunderClan is strong. StarClan will help us too. We follow the warrior code while your followers don't. The advantage is ours." and stood, head still held high. He knew death would be approaching soon. Might as well end life, Brave.*
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:09 pm

Petalpaw was getting quite aggravated by Bravepaw, but yet respected his loyalty to his clan. She never had a clan to be so loyal to, which is why she is loyal to Nightleap and Heathersong. Her fur bristling as she waited to see what Nightleap would do.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:12 pm

Nightleap turned at Bravepaw, a crazed smirk appearing on his face. "Too bad... A real shame really. You're not the only cat having a clan at your back... Nor the only one with dead cats supporting your back." he hissed, his eyes flashing in Bloodstar's amber ones. "Get out of here. If you hold your leaders life dearly, I suggest you leave... Or I might as well rip her final ones out. Now." he said, his voice lowering to a whisper that could only be heard by the nearest cats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:16 pm

*Bravepaw gave a slight gulp. He wanted to stay and fight but would staying really answer the question? If he stayed, would he just be putting Sunstar in deaths row? He then looked at Nightleap with pride and mewed "I will leave under one condition. When I leave, no cat will be harmed because of my ignorance. Do you not understand?" and turned his head in a questioning manor, still with a proud look upon his face.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:19 pm

Nightleap enjoyed the look of determination on Bravepaw's face and smirked. "Of course... As long as your buddies don't start trying something..." he paused and looked over them hungrily. "...they won't be harmed. Not a single hair upon their body." he said. He may be an evil and heartless cat, but he was determined to keep his promises.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:22 pm

*Bravepaw nodded to Nightleap in aknowledgement. Turning to his Clan he loved so dearly, he mewed in almost a prophetic phrase, "Lightning will strike and thunder will roar yet again." and walked out of camp, not looking over his shoulder once. His eyes focused forward and his head was held high. Determination propelled him forward. He had a job to do.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:27 pm

Nightleap smiled in satisifaction and nodded. "I trust no other wish to cause their leader any more harm? Or will I have to continue with the kits?" he said threateningly. Looking around he searched the crowds for the medicine cat. "Hey! Medicine cat! Get her wounds treated. We don't want her to die yet, do we?" he said sharply and glanced at the whimpering and weak figure of Sunstar laying on the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:31 pm

*Bravepaw walked through the forest. He was a loner now. Sighing, he say down on a large rock and thought about what he should do. Other Clans might possibly help. Uniting the Clan would be the wisest of choices. We must win back our territory! And though of all the possible outcomes this plan might hold.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next