Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 1:21 pm

Gentlepaw watched Braveheart with great confusion, and a pained look appeared on her face. What did I do? she thought painfully and stared at his figure. "W-why do you have to leave, Braveheart? I want you here..." she said and stared at him with pleading eyes, not wanting to lose him again. She completely ignored the mossball as of now, her full intention coming onto wanting Braveheart to get his tail back inside and sit by her.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 1:25 pm

(Lol Mush.)

Crow walked back into the med cat den after saying good bye to Sootpaw He sat down next to Mushroomtail, and laid his head on his paws, thinking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 1:27 pm

*Boulderstep finally found Creektail and his face lit up in delight. Walking over to him with his lumbering gait, he stopped in front of him, panting and breathing heavily despite the short distance he just covered. Sitting down, he caught his breath and ran into business. "Creektail, I am starting to hit the end of my warrior path. I am really not aging well. I was wondering if it would be possible if I were to join the elders den. I know that I might have a few good moons left on me but I just want to spend time in camp, helping the young ones." and gave a shy smile.*

*Braveheart turned back to Gentlepaw and gave an awkward grin. Sitting beside Gentlepaw again, he felt his pelt crawl with uncomfortableness. Looking into Sky's blank gaze, he wondered what was swimming in the rogues mind.*
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 1:36 pm

*Creektail listened carefully nodded his head as an okay signal. "I will address this after the other clans leave." He said with a small smile. He hardly knew how to do this but a small part of him knew what to say if he went up to address clan later. He stared back at the clans clearing watching everything.*

*Mushroomtail smiled. She sat up partially and started scrathing her ear with her other good back leg. Afterwards she sat up straight and looked around feeling joyful. Her eyes shining with Delight.*

(Everytime I say Mushroomtail sits down, I want to put she curled her tail over her paws, but then i would be like Hold up! she does not have a long tail, and then i have to erase that sentence. lol)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 1:40 pm

Relief once agian flooded her mind as Braveheart returned, and she smiled. "Thank you." she whispered and lapped at the mossball, taking in every single drop she could. Her throat was as dry as a desert, and it desperatly took in what it was given. She breathed out with pure pleasure as the cold water trickled down her throat, and seemed to wash away most of the dried blood left down there. Smiling and with a purr rumbling in her throat she closed her eyes, content to be with her friends and having the knowledge that they'd be there for her if she needed them. Slowly she fell into a slight sleep, comforted by the sweet smell of Braveheart by her side, while she could hear Sky working with herbs and medicine for her.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 1:41 pm

Sky put the cobwebs down and got to his paws. "I'll go g-get some f-fresh kill for you, Gentlepaw," he continued stuttering. Get ahold of yourself, Sky or that tom Braveheart, and Gentlepaw will think you're stupid, he scolded himself. His ears fell back as he walked out of the den to get Gentlepaw something to eat. He looked around the ThunderClan clearing and saw a tiny pile consisting of two mice, a squirrel, and a vole. He picked up the squirrel seeing that it was biggest and ran for the Gentlepaw, putting it at her feet.

Crowtalon looked up at Mushroomtail, his head still laid on his paws. "Are you OK?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 1:45 pm

*Boulderstep smiled and mewed, "Thank you so much!" and dipped his head. Getting up, his massive belly swinging, it growled in hunger. Twitching how whiskers he mewed, "Well, the old belly still groans for food no matter what is going on." and lumbered to the to the fresh kill pile. Seeing that it was empty or prey was strewn around the general location, destroyed from the war.*

*Braveheart sighed in relief as he felt the comforting sensation of his old friend beside him. Purring in delight as she seemed to relax, he sat in silence, seeming to almost be more informational then if words filled the silent gaps.*
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 1:55 pm

*Mushroomtail looked down at Crowtalon,"Yes, Perfectly fine..."She meowed softly. She then was lost in thought, thinking of happy days. But then her ear itched even more she couldn't help but scratch it frantically. "Ow...I think i have a bug biting me,"she meowed in an annoyed voice"Could you check my ear for something?" she asked Crowtalon politely. It itched so badly, still she tried not to think about it as hard as she could.*

*Creektail then saw the pile empty and some fresh-kill scattered all over the place. He got up and started to pick the pieces up and put them back in the pile, though there was little he could find. But he picked up one and started the pile again. Which only filled it a little.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 1:57 pm

When Sky realized that Gentlepaw was asleep he went to the back of the medicine cat den and looked through all the herbs in the cleft storage area. Let's see if I can remember anything mom taught me.. He picked up a yellow plant and sniffed it, wrinkling his nose at the smell. Did she call this yewoa? It cause cats to puke but... he thought for a moment. And it helps fight infection and helps heal wounds... He tossed it aside, starting to form a small pile of herbs. Chamomile... He stopped when he smelt the sweet scent of honey. "Mmmm. Honey," he whispered, putting a dollop on a chamomile leaf and then continuing through the storage. The last one he picked up was marigold, which he remembered just as well as the honey. He picked up his little pile of herbs and walked over to Braveheart and Gentlepaw, setting them down next to him and then sitting down close to Gentlepaw, starting to peel some cobwebs off. "Would you go get some cobwebs please," he asked Braveheart.

(yewoa is yarrow. He couldn't remember the name properly)

Crowtalon's eyes grew HUGE at the thought of touching Mushroomtail. He looked up at Mushroomtail. "Sure!" He got to his paws and leaned slightly over her head and ear, looking around for any pest that was in Mushroomtail's fur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 2:08 pm

*Braveheart coukd feel the competition radiating from Sky and the bossy attitude that he also possessed. We are going to clash heads forever. To much alike we are. Flicking his ear in irritation, he mewed, "Sky, how about both of us to and collect cobwebs. Then we could have twice as many when we come back." and flicked his tail, not really intending for this to be a question. You have warmed your welcome here, rogue.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 2:16 pm

Sky looked over at Braveheart. "But, I need to get these cobwebs off so she doesn't get infected!" He protested and turned back to Gentlepaw, peeling off some cobwebs. He turned and picked up some yarrow leaves looking at it with disgust.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 2:22 pm

*Braveheart narrowed his eyes and flicked his ears in deep irritation. How dare this cat think they deserve Gentlepaw! He is just a whiny kit that thinks he can boss me around. Lashing his tail, he gave a mocking smile and mewed, "I can do that too. I don't know but maybe being a rogue, you have a keen eye for finding thugs useful for healing. Plus, my legs are stiff and sore from fighting." and looked over Sky with critical eyes, noticing he had no scars or wounds.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 2:32 pm

Sky's eyes narrowed and he looked up and over at Braveheart. "You don't know me, so shut up and go get me so cobwebs!" He yowled in an ordering tone, turning back to Gentlepaw and looking at the yarrow. "Yearow," he repeated to the best of his ability, almost exactly what his mother said some moons ago. "Obviously you apply it to the wound instead of feeding it to the patient, you don't want your patient, probably already weak from battle wounds, barfing and making them weaker." A growl rose in his throat as he put the yellow plant in his mouth and chewed it, then spit it onto his paw and rubbed some on one of Gentlepaw's wounds. His nose wrinkled up and he spit up any remains of the plant still in his mouth before it could go down is throat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:09 pm

*Braveheart pulled his lip back in a snarl. Unsheathing and sheathing his claws in an annoyed and angered manor, he pinned his ears to the back of his head and lashed his tail in anger. Stalking up to him, his face inches from Sky's. "You little good for nothing rogue! Don't you even think about ordering me around. I will rip your pelt off your skin. You are in my Clan, go and get the cobwebs by yourself. You have no business being here anyways! You are a rogue and you didn't fight! You didn't even heal anyother cat except Gentlepaw." and raked his class over the dirt. His massive built body towered over Sky's lithe and swift body.*
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:21 pm

*Creektail made a low growl and whipped his head to where he heard the yelling. He heard it come from the medicine den and turned around to go back in, sighing he padded to the entrance and saw Braveheart and sky arguing. "What are you two doing? Fighting at a time like this," He sighed and looked at Gentlepaw then at Crowtalon and asked"Can you Take off the cobwebs?" He glared back at Braveheart and Sky"and you two, Go find some cobwebs together and make yourselves useful and stop arguing." He snapped.*

Last edited by Mushroomtail on Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:34 pm

((Woah, the tensions have worsened since I went for a short nap, I see O.o))

Gentlepaw had fallen into a rather deep sleep, and didn't wake up before she heard yowls of rage and anger coming from right over her head. Blinking awake she kept silent as she tried to recollect and figure out what was going on, until she saw the two tabby shapes of Sky and Braveheart. Before she had any time to tell them to stop, however, Creektail had appeared and taken the situation under control. Looking at the two toms she pleaded they'd figure out their arguements while they'd fetch cobwebs. Shivering she studied them and sighed slightly. "Please guys... There's no need to fight..." she said silently, feeling terribly small in comperison to the cats standing around her.

-------

https://warriorslife.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1259
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40