Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

ThunderClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:33 pm

In pure coincidence Gentlepaw glanced out of the medicine den to spot Bravepaw. Smiling slightly she got up and hopped over to him. "Hey." she said and smiled broadly, but yet with a twinge of sadness in her eyes at the thought of having to leave her friend again. "As you know Moonstar was here and..." she shrugged and looked at the ground, pawing a couple of pebbles. She didn't say anything else, waiting for Bravepaw to react before saying anything. She found it logical that he would guess what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:38 pm

Heatherpaw was startled by the sudden yowl from her mentor and lost her footing, almost slipping, but caught herself. Her heart thumped in her chest from fear- she about fell 30 tail lengths to the forest floor! She glanced back up at the squirrel that now was leaping across the branches to a different tree.
"Okay..." she meowed, her voice quivering. You got up here, you can get back down... she told herself. She stepped down on the next branch awkwardly with her front left paw, trying to climb down on it, but gave up and tried another branch. A minute or so passed and she had only stepped down a tail length and a half. Blood roared in her ears and her paws were shaking, but she tried not to show it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:43 pm

Embercloud looked up the tree and spotted her there, she looked a bit scared "want some help?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:53 pm

"Umm, no, I got it." she meowed. Your making a fool of yourself, Heatherpaw! she hissed in her head. She reached down to the next branch with her back paws, clinging to the branch she was holding on too with her front claws. Once she felt a branch beneath her back paws, she shifted her weight and brought down her front paws. She gasped when her front paws slipped off the branch she landed on, and she forwards, her jaw slamming against another branch. That sent her falling but first, as least. "HELP!!!" she screeched louder than a lion, her paws flailing in the air to catch a branch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:56 pm

Nightfur waked out od the camp and into the woods. "So Thunderpaw, did you hear what Sunstar said to Moonstar"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:57 pm

Thunderpaw kept her face unconcerned by the gossip by on the inside her ears pricked up. "I did." She meowed, pretending to sound bored.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:00 pm

"Have you ever thoght of being the leader one day?" Nightfur asked her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:03 pm

Thunderpaw couldn't keep the surprise off her face this time but quickly regained her composure. "Doesn't almost every cat?" She meowed evenly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:08 pm

"You would think so but realy not all cats do. Some wont to be plane warriors or maybe medicen cats. But the cats that wont to be leader are cats that wont to rule the clan right." Nightfur said.
"If I was leader, I would help all the clans that neaded help" She lied
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:10 pm

Embercloud bounded up the tree for a few tail lengths and reached out his jaw to grab her
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:20 pm

Heatherpaw, paws flailing, claws unsheathed for any holds, and fur bristled, fell through the branched and plummeted towards the ground. She saw Embercloud rush up to try and grab her, but everything flashed and all of a sudden she was slammed into the ground, pain shooting up her back right leg. She yowled in pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:53 pm

"heatherpaw!" he yowled scrambling back down. he padded over and gently sniffed her leg "well... I don't think I need to be a medicine cat to know that the fall hurt you" he said a bit sarcastically "can you stand" he asked gently
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:22 pm

Heatherpaw's fur bristled with fear and she tried hauling herself to her paws, but pain shot through her leg. Whenever she tried to move it, something popped and clicked in it, making it hurt more. "Something's wrong!" she wailed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:38 pm

"alright heatherpaw... just calm down alright" he said calmly "I'll carry you back" he said "can you try to climb onto my back?" he asked laying down
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:47 pm

"NO! I CAN'T GET UP!" she wailed, panicking. "What if I can't ever walk again?! What if I can't be a warrior!?" she asked, her eyes huge. "No! All my training is being thrown in the trash! AHHH STARCLAN! HAVE MERCY ON MY SOUL!!"

( Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Sorry for somewhat excessive caps, but she is yowling her head off. XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:52 pm

(lolz)

embercloud sighed and gentle but firmly picked her up by her scruff, he held his head as high as he could to keep her from dragging on the ground "you'll be fine" he muffledly meowed through a mouthful of fur at least i hope you'll be fine
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:55 pm

"YOU think I'M FINE?!" Heatherpaw yowled. "This will RUIN ME! I'll be stuck in the elders den the rest of my LIFE! Get me to Bluefeather NOW!"'

(I'm starting to love this character XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:09 pm

( Razz )

he sighed and made his way to camp, stumbling a few times as he couldn't really see where he was going. when they got to camp he put her down outside the med den and called in "Bluefeather? Clawpaw? ... we need some help"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:12 pm

*Bravepaw smiled at Gentepaw and waved his tail in greeting as she came over. When she mentioned how Moonstar came and talked to her, he got the hint. He sighed but smiled. "Well, I understand where you are going. Moonstar wanted you back and you accepted because it seems your family has all gone." and smiled in encouragement but pain glazed his friendly blue eyes.*

Last edited by Snowfeather on Thu May 24, 2012 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:18 pm

As he set Heatherpaw down, she looked at her tail, which had been dragging the whole way back. She quickly flicked off the dirt and licked it clean.
Bluefeather stepped out of the back of the den. "Yes?" she asked.
"BLUEFEATHER! Thank StarClan! My leg is broken! Fix it please!" she begged.
Bluefeather padded over and sniffed at the leg, then set her paws on it to feel it. "It's not broken. It's dislocated." she stated.
"Is that bad? I won't be able to be a warrior will I!? I'll be sent to live with the elder- OWWWWW!" she yowled, louder than she had yowled all day. It echoed in the camp walls. "Hey, wait, my leg feels better." she meowed, flexing it. It was still a little sore, but not nearly as bad.
"I popped it back into place. You may go now. Just go easy on it for a few days." Bluefeather meowed, returning to the back of her den.
"What? That easy? Okay then. I freaked out for nothing." she meowed and got up and trotted out of the den with her tail waving back and fourth like nothing happened.

(You mean Gentlepaw, not Heatherpaw, Snowfeather. xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:36 pm

embercloud sighed "thanks" he said nudging the apprentice "i told you you'd be okay... didnt i?" he said half joking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:48 pm

(Fail... *Should of had a V8...* Edited! DX)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:50 am

Gentlepaw sighed, looking up at him with her brilliant orange gaze. "I'm really sorry. I wish I could stay here, though if Sunstar doesn't want to help WindClan, I will." he said and shuffled her paws. "I wish you could come with me. I'll feel all alone in that clan. I can't think of any cat that'll want me as a friend. You should've sen all the hostile looks I got." she said and shrugged softly. Walking over she embraced Bravepaw (somehow...) and nuzzled his neck fur, a couple of tears soaking his fur.

"Once everything is over... I want to come back." she muttered and released him, silently stepping back towards the entrance. "Goodbye." she whispered, although she looked alot stronger than she had been at her last departure from ThunderClan. From her entire face a new confidence glowed, and her tears wasn't filled with tears anywhere. Turnng she walkd out of camp, with a limping motion since her paw still hurt. Then she immediatly directed her course towards the Moonpool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:07 am

(I want to join...is there a form somewhere?)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:26 am

((First off, go to >this< thread and copy the form. Then go to >this< board and click the 'New Thread' button. Then fill in the form, and an admin will look it over for you and tell you what needs to be changed or move it to the accepted boards if it's perfect Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next