Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:47 pm

nightblaze padded over to darkfern "hey"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:07 pm

"What?" She meowed. She had already saved the lives of one of these ungrateful cats,and she certainly wasn't going to do it again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:13 pm

"i was just saying hi" he said "sorry to bother you"
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:32 pm

(Spottedleap, Darkfern is a loner and I'm pretty sure that in the warrior code, you're supposed to challenge a loner/rogue or another clan if they're on your clans' territory)

Flarestalker hissed. "What are you doing here, rogue?" she hissed again. Yes, she may have saved her life, but it was her duty to question the cat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:40 pm

(ya... i didnt realize she was a loner... i thought she was a clan cat because of the name Embarassed )
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:47 pm

(I thought that at first, too XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:08 pm

"I," She said,grooming herself,"live here."
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:20 pm

Flarestalker hissed slightly. "You CAN'T be living here. SHADOWCLAN lives here." she snarled, getting frustrated with the newcomer now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:27 pm

"So?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:40 pm

Stormwhisker walked up to the two cats fighting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:33 pm

"What are ya going to do about it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:41 am

Well how about you just go whithout fighting so we don`t have to hurt you * spat Stormwhisker as his fur started to rise*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 10:09 am

Swiftfoot glared at the sharp-mouthed cat. "I do not want to spill cat blood. Not even when the cat is foolish enough to try to handle a whole clan by itself. Get your fur out of our territory, or you might regret it." he warned, his teeth bared and his long talon sharp claws glinting in the light. A hiss was rumbling in his throat as he waited for the reply from the rogue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:19 pm

"Regret? Do you think I had any? Or have had any? I mean,killing your own mewling stuck up little twerps of kits didn't make me regret anything! Nothing of my life has been easy. And what in all the twoleg's nest is a clan? What kind of an idiot created that thing? And what pathetic cats! Hunting like that? You're lucky to catch anything!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:47 pm

We are NOT pathetic. We catch prey like this too, for you Mouse-braine I don`t think you could kll a mouse * spat Stormwhisker trying to defend his clan*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:07 pm

She pulled a piece of fresh kill out from behind the tree. "What do you call this,Patheticat? Perhaps MINE?! You have no buisness here,get out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:13 pm

"Why should I, mouse brain? Hey mouse-brain, how do I know you didn't steal it?" smarted Stormwhisker*

Last edited by Northstar on Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:34 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Please have correct punctuation and spelling.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:41 pm

"My scent is all over it! Besides it fresh."
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:44 pm

Sunsetclouds wrote:
"Regret? Do you think I had any? Or have had any? I mean,killing your own mewling stuck up little twerps of kits didn't make me regret anything! Nothing of my life has been easy. And what in all the twoleg's nest is a clan? What kind of an idiot created that thing? And what pathetic cats! Hunting like that? You're lucky to catch anything!"
Flarestalker unslid her claws from their sheathes. "Don't judge my hunting tactics!" she yowled. She dug her claws into the ground, restraining herself from leaping at the smart-mouthed cat. She was was getting on her nerves! She crouched down onto the ground, tucking her front paws under her belly. "Can I attack her now, Swiftfoot?" she murmured, only loud enough for him to hear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:45 pm

Darkfern purred. "You can loose control when you feel like it." she seemed to tease.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 10:14 pm

"Leave him alone!" *yowled Stomwhisker, muscles tence*

Last edited by Northstar on Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Please have correct punctuation and spelling.)
Back to top Go down
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 11:52 pm

(I give someone permission to take control of Hawktalon, since I'm so busy with appointments and errands and things lately. Be back soon!

-Moonstar
-Spottedheart
-Silverfeather

The above list states who may have permission to take control of my character. Absolutely nobody else has permission. Thank you.
I will be back soon.)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:56 am

Swiftfoot growled furiously. "Nevermind, I don't care what you have done in the past. Get out of our territory, or I will personally rip your fur off." he said, his tail lashing furiously. "you've had your fill of excuses. One more, and we will chase you off our territory immediatly." he said, nodding towards his warriors to indicate that they had permission to attack if the cat tried anything. He was ready to spring himself, his ears flat against his head as he glared at the cat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:01 am

Stormehisker, ready to rip the fur off this mouse brain, was tence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:14 am

Darkfern climbed her tree and calmly cleaned her fur.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next