Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 3:27 pm

*Crookedstripe watched Shadowfeather exit the medicine den.
"Thank you, Shadowfeather," he said thankfully as he chewed the seeds.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 3:49 pm

Swiftfoot watched Crookedstripe with a suspicious gaze, though could almost recall hearing about this 'Yellowpaw'. He shrugged and studied Crookedstripe for a while. "I assume they ask to stay within the camp, am I right?" he said sharply, though soon softened slightly. "I will go ask Coyotestar to arrive. He'll need to decide what shall happen." he said and turned, heading over to the Leader's den. He stepped inside quickly, and almost soundlessly. "Coyotestar, Crookedstripe arrived ba-" he stopped in his words as he noticed that Coyotestar had not got up to speak with him. "C-coyotestar?" he stammered and walked over to his leader, touching his leaders side. It was stone cold. Shivering he dragged Coyotestar to his side, and noticed the dead look upon his leaders face. He was stunned for a while, gaping at his dead leader. He had not imagined it would happen now. Not so early on.

Shrugging he got over the shock of finding the leader dead, and turned around quickly. He headed straight out of the Leader's den and right over to where Crookedstripe stood. "The decision will have to wait." he said quickly to Crookedstripe, then turned to Shadowfeather. "I need to speak with you in Coyotestar's den. It's rather urgent..." he said and lead the way back to the Leader den.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 3:53 pm

Shadowfeather hesitated for a heartbeat. She followed Swiftfoot, keeping sync with his pace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:48 pm

(whats happing in shadowclan)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:00 pm

"Let's go! I havn't hunted there for ages," meowed Gingershine as she started for the twoleg nest.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:14 pm

*Crookedstripe nodded but he was scared. He had a feeling he knew what had happened, and he didn't like the idea of it. He laid down with his paws tucked underneath him and rested his head on the ground.

Yellowtail happily padded away next to Gingershine. It was good to be back at Shadowclan. He hadn't seen the territory for a very long time.
"How has prety been?" he asked curiously.

Crescent watched Swiftfoot and Shadowfeather bound over to the leader's den. He whirled his ears in the direction, but all sound faded when they entered.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:25 pm

((Soul, should we pretend those things at the gathering happened between Sootpaw and Silentpaw, but instead they happend in camp?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:28 pm

" It's been running quite well. I'm just so happy that Newleaf is finally here. We had a pretty ruff Leafbare." meowed Gingershine trying to make the Tom feel welcome. I hope these loners don't cause any trouble for Crookedstripe.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:34 pm

*Yellowtail nodded.
"That's good. We had a bad leaf-bare, too, sadly. And to not be in a Clan is also rough, but that's not the reason I've returned. I'm not selfish like that." He looked up at the sky as he padded beside the she-cat. "Crescent was hit by a monster on a thunderpath, you know." he meowed.*
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:36 pm

Thunderheart wrote:
((Soul, should we pretend those things at the gathering happened between Sootpaw and Silentpaw, but instead they happend in camp?))
(sure thats fine with me)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:47 pm

((Cool Smile ))

Sootpaw pads nervously into the medicine cats den and spots Silentpaw "Hi," she whispers to him gently, "umm, what up." she meows lamly, not knowing what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:54 pm

Silentpaw shrugged "nothing much" he replied at a normal tone which is quite rare for silentpaw to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 6:02 pm

Sootpaw heard Silentpaw speak clearly for the first time and smiled at him, trying to work up the courage to speak in the same tone, "Uh, maybe, if you want we could go for a walk or something when you're done here." she mewed quietly, still not in a completely clear voice.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 6:04 pm

Silentpaw looked at sootpaw "maybe i have to go see if im allowed to "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 6:16 pm

" Ohh is he okay." meowed Gingershine
------------------------------
Stormwhisker looked for his apprintice Oakpaw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 6:21 pm

"Great!" she meowed a bit louder, a warm smile lighting her muzzle. She quickly nuzzled him and whispered, "Meet you at the camp entrance!" before exsiting the den. Beeming to herself, though her muzzle was pointed to the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 6:43 pm

Ravenpaw had no idle on what was going in shadowclan so she went to her nest and tock a nap.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 8:52 pm

Maggiebeazt wrote:
"Starclan is up..." He smart-alic-like replies, but ends in laughing. "Not much, if you mean,'How are you doing?'" He replied. Thunderclap smiled. "Did you sleep well? You have a bit of bed-head. Let me get that." He started to groom back her fur, getting rid of the small pieces sticking up.

Flarestalker remained curled up at Thunderclap's paws and purred with a slight chuckle and smiled when he licked her fur down. "I slept well," She murmured, "If you don't count being up half the night with you." Flarestalker stretched up and licked Thunderclap's nose.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:46 am

Swiftfoot came to a halt within the Leaders den, and settled down beside the wall, as if not wishing to go closer to Coyotestars body. "He's dead. I found him here when I was going to ask him to come out and talk about the rogues. What are we going to do now?" he said, glancing at the medicine cat with an unsure and doubtful look, a rather unusual look to find upon his face. Usually he was determined and sure about everything and everyone, though now he felt small and crushed between decisions, so he felt it was better to talk with her first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:17 pm

ravenpaw wake up from her nap and saw swiftfoot talting to the medicen cat. is someone sick she asked herself
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 12:56 am

(Swiftfoot and Shadowfeather are in the leaders den, I don't believe they can be seen right now. Tongue Excuse me if I am wrong, though.)

Shadowfeather gasped silently at the leader's motionless body. She turned to Swiftfoot and meowed, "We shall hold a vigil for Coyotestar tonight." She paused and looked down for a heartbeat, then back at Swiftfoot. "As for you, you will need to hold a meeting and tell the clan what has happened, and appoint a deputy."
She saw the uncertainty in his eyes and let out a soft purr to try and relax him, "Everything will be fine, I know you'll be a great leader and Coyotestar is hunting with Starclan now. I'll help you choose a deputy if you aren't sure."
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:16 am

((Yes, they're inside the Leaders den and cannot be heard Smile))

Swiftfoot listened to Shadowfeather, even though he seemed to be quite in his own world. Leader... Who would have imagined me as leader?! he thought wildly, though he calmed down as Shadowfeather gave her words of advice of what to do. He purred softly and straightened up slightly. "I know. It simply came as a shock..." he muttered, and glanced at Coyotestar with an uncertain look upon his face. I really hope you chose right, Coyotestar. he thought as he went over to the leader and grabbed the old tom's scruff and hauled him out of the den. He brought the body to the middle of camp, and then leaped up onto the leaders branch (?). "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather for a clanmeeting." he called out, all uncertainty wiped out from his face as he stared down upon the crowds, wondering how many of them would break into tears, and who would be emotionless about it. For a deputy... I need some smart. Cunning, intelligent. Let me see... he thought and let his eyes swipe over the crowds.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:49 am

Shadowfeather helped Swiftfoot bring body of former leader into the center of the camp. She was the first cat to gather around, only because she was already there. She watched as shock and sadness appeared in the eyes of most cats that approached. She knew Swiftfoot would make the choices he believes are best for the clan, and for that he will make a great leader. But, she was still rather sad that Coyotestar died, who wouldn't be?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:59 am

Stormwhisker padded up to Highrock and gasped in horror when he saw his leader dead. He trusted and respected Swiftfoot and was sure he`d make the right decion for the next deputy.

Gingershine walked into camp whith Yellowtail her jaws full of prey. Then her draw dropped and she yowlled in pain at the sight of her dead leader. Picking up her prey, her eyes full of sorrow, and dropping it in the pile. She sat down and she knew that Swiftfoot would be a good leader.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:50 am

Swiftfoot watched as cat after cat entered, and closed his eyes at the wails of pain and horror. It hurt him to know that his clan had to endure a death like this. He opened his eyes against and watched over the cats. "As many have noticed, Coyotestar is dead. He's been ill lately, although I'm sure no one expected him to die. He was a strong, courageous and brave leader and I believe he'll be remembered as one of our greatest leaders." he paused, dipping his head in a silent mourn for a few seconds before he lifted his head. "I have chosen a new deputy. I call upon our anscestors to see and accept my choice. Thunderclap will be ShadowClan's new deputy." he announced, feeling confident about his choice. He singled out Shadowfeather, knowing that they'd have to go to the Moonpool tonight so he could gain his 9 lives as well as the title of a real leader.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next