Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

ShadowClan Territory - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:42 pm

*Hawktalon flicked his tail in reply and started off in the Eastern direction, low and searching.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:03 pm

Flarestalker stalked after Whirlingtempest and saw that he noticed a sparrow overhead. She quickly but silently crawled over to the tree and climbed up the trunk, her claws digging into the bark. She climbed onto the branch the sparrow was sitting on. The branch creaked slightly and bent a little under her weight, but she didn't seem to care. I'll show him... she thought as she crept forward, her belly low to the tree branch. The sparrow seemed a bit clueless as she got closer and closer, but her luck didn't last long. She accidently lost footing for a moment, her back left foot slipping on a small bit of ice and kicking a shriveled and dead leaf to the below ground. She was about 2 fox-lengths(or probably about 6 feet) off the ground. The sparrow turned to look at Flarestalker in astonishment and quickly turned to fly away. Flarestalker felt a surge of anger. "I won't let you get away that easily!" she yowled. She quickly rose to her paws as the sparrow opened it's wings to take flight. It flapped it's wings, but Flarestalker pounced after it as it got just barely off the branch. She caught it but fell through thin twigs. As she fell she broke the bird's neck and curled in a ball. She closed her eyes and braced herself for the impact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:57 pm

darkfern grabbed her scruff and gripped hard.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:02 pm

(What just happened? >_>... X3)
Back to top Go down
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:09 pm

*Hawktalon spotted a lemming ahead. Oh, great, this'll be great... He stalked through into the bush and stared at it, but realized it was futile. The lemming had spotted him long before he'd set eyes on the lemming itself. It bounded off in the opposite direction and Hawktalon pursued it. He leaped for its tail and caught it between his paws. The lemming squirmed but he gave it a quick nip to the neck and it was down.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:15 pm

((I grabbed your scruff as you fell.)))
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:40 am

(Uuuuh... OK. o.o)

Flarestalker looked up at Darkfern. "I got the sparrow!" she shouted jokingly, partially to Darkfern, partially to Whirlingtempest, and partially to herself. "Let me up! Let me up, now! Before the branch breaks in two!" she yowled up to him. "Then we'll both be in the wrong!" she added. Flarestalker dropped the sparrow to the ground so it would be a bit easier for Darkfern to hoist her up. She looked down as to see how far up she was, her fresh-caught prey landing just behind Whirlingtempest.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:09 am

Thrushpaw nodded. "Yeah, it's not hurting at all. It's a little uncomfortable, though I will survive." he purred softly with a hint of amusement. He pushed his way after Shadowfeather trotted over to her den, and followed after her to the den. Once there he placed the cobwebs on the pile where he assumed the cobwebs was gathered and sighed. "I will be back at the apprentice den then." he said softly and padded back out of the den and headed to the apprentice den again.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:26 am

"Ah, well that's good to hear." Shadowfeather replied and gave a quick smile. "Thank you for helping out, I appreciate it," She called out as Thrushpaw exited the den.

She turned around and stretched out onto the ground of her den and watched the rest of the clan through her den entrance once again. By now she was getting a little hungry, she decided to go check if the fresh-kill pile had been refreshed. Not yet, I'll check again later. she thought as she saw that the fresh-kill pile was empty. She turned around and went back to her den, once again, and plopped down onto the moss in her den.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:33 am

Swiftfoot sighed, starting to get slightly annoyed with the fact that no warriors was yet up except those who had already been sent on a patrol. Clearly annoyed he let his ears flick backwards with an unpleased look. Well, since no one else is going, then I will. he told himself quietly and walked towards the entrance to patrol the border alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:36 am

*can i join*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:41 am

((Sure, if you have a cat available ;3))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:25 am

(( offended Jk I allways have a cat open))

Stormwhisker padded into camp
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:31 am

((Alright... Though may I ask if you've created a form for it? I couldn't find anyat the 'Create Cat' board, you see ^^Wink)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:35 am

(( going to make the post))
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:41 am

((Yeah, but it have to be accepted as well ^^; I think you should wait with RPing with the chars until the admins have accepted your chars fully :3))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:53 am

((kk))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:57 am

Darkfern lapped at her pelt. She had been nice to this clueless cat earlier. That was enough for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:01 pm

nightblaze put two toads and a squirrel on the pile
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:04 pm

(Are they still on the branch, Sunset? I'm confused)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:44 pm

(no i dont think so)

Last edited by Northstar on Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Please have parentheses when you are posting out of RPs.)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:59 pm

Flarestalker climbed down the tree after Darkfern and realized that this cat wasn't from the clans. She backed up and hissed at the loner, unsheathing her claws and lashing her tail. "Who are you and what do you want?" she snarled.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:09 pm

Swiftfoot not bothering to wait any longer headed out the entrance. Walking for a while he suddenly heard hissing and snarling, and then he recognized Flarestalker's voice. Trotting softly he followed her scent until he reached the place she was in. He immediatly noticed the intruder and let his neck fur rise defensivly. "What cat are you to enter my clans territory?" he challenged, standing beside his clanmate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:50 pm

nightblaze looked around bored
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:40 pm

Darkfern licks her tail. Half of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next