Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
.:Shadew:.
Warrior
Warrior
Female

WindClan Territory - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 11:20 pm

"Well, first of all, the deputy is the second in command. They are in charge of organizing patrols and making sure every warrior does their part." Echostar began, knowing exactly what she was going to say. "Warriors hunt for and defend the clan from rogues and other clans." She continued, "They also train the apprentices to do the same. The apprentices also tend to the elders and older cats as needed." Echostar took a moment to think before beginning again. "The elders are retired warriors who have served the clan for the majority of their lives, therefore, they spend the rest of their time here relaxing before they go to live in StarClan. Finally, the queens are female warriors that have or are about to have kits. The Nursery is where they will stay until their kits are old enough to become apprentices. They then move out and return to their regular lives as warriors."
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 6:43 am

Dirtkit nodded. "Hm... a warrior, Yeah, that sounds just like me, especially teaching a young cat in the way of the clan. And the other job sounds equally as important." He meowed, then added, "How exactly do I become a warrior?" He asked, curious once again.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 2:46 pm

"Well, when you are 6 moons old, I will make you into an apprentice and give you a mentor to teach you how to hunt and fight." Echostar meowed thoughtfully. I wonder if Dirtkit will want me to be his mentor? She thought, looking back at the sky. It was beginning to turn a periwinkle blue, it was time for the dawn patrol to leave.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 2:49 pm

"Awesome." Dirtkit meowed. He looked up at some birds as they flew by. "Hey Echostar, I apologize if I'm being bold, but do you think that maybe you could be my mentor? I really enjoy learning from you." He asked, turning to look at his leader.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 11:25 pm

(New deputy coming through)
Treeclaw padded out of his den and looked around lazily. He spotted the only two cats awake and slowly padded over to them, catching a small fracture of their conversation as he walked over. Why in the world would he ask the leader to be his mentor? Isn't that a little selfish of him? he thought curiously. Still in thought he nodded to the two in turn. "Good morning Echostar...Dirtkit." he mumbled quietlyy, not really making eye contact.

Mossgaze woke up with a jump when another cat stepped on his tail. The other cat didn't even seem to notice and just kept walking. Mossgaze grumbled and angrily got up. Glancing over his surroundings to see that it was still early and not many people were up. He then followed the other cat out of the den. He stared at the small threesome that had gathered by the leaders den which oddly included a kit. He ignored them and quickly trotted over to the kill pile and took a large rabbit. He purred and picked one up, and padded into his sisters den to wake her up. He nudged her with his paw, and she made a weird gurgling noise and pawed at his face. After about about ten minutes of coaxing, she was awake and sharing a rabbit with him. It was silent, but they were both ok with that, so they ate in peace.
Back to top Go down
Fallenflame
Apprentice
Apprentice
Fallenflame
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:46 pm

Lightpounce sat besides one of the herb piles. She ignored her faint rumbles of hunger, deciding to eat once she finished taking out all of the useless herbs.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:02 am

Lightpaw turned to see a glimpse of lightpounces pelt in the dark area. She called over to him/her(?) "Hey lightpounce would you like to join us?" She shouted softly across the clearing (lightpaw lightpounce.. lol!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:33 pm

Wildclaw felt relieved. Yeah I'm a WindClan warrior! she thought. Nothing will stop me! Wildclaw mewed a hello to all the cats in her reach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:47 pm

Blossomkit looked over to Wildclaw. "Hi." Blossomkit cheerfully mewed.

Last edited by Rosekit on Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 11:14 pm

Ferneyes lazily walked around Wind Clan camp. It was peaceful for Ferneyes today.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 7:15 am

"Morning Treeclaw." Dirtkit meowed respectfully, remembering that Shyfeather had told him about the deputy.

Shyfeather heaved himself slowly out of his nest. He could feel the call of Silverpelt tugging at his fur, but his body needed just a bit more time before he could join his old friends and his beloved mate in Starclan. He padded out of the camp, half collapsing along the way, but got himself up and padded out of the camp, finding a bush nearby. He collapsed near by and waited for his beloved to bring him to Starclan.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 9:16 am

Treeclaw nodded at the kit kindly. (Super short post be super short)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:42 am

Ferneyes gasped and ran to Shyfeather.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:59 am

"Ferneyes...It's my time...to...join Skyfeather" Shyfeather managed to speak before entering a coughing fit. He shook himself, and sighed. "Tell...Echostar and Treeclaw that I highly approve of their leadership style, and that... That I wish them the best of wishes with the clan." He looked up at the sky and muttered, "I'm ready Skyfeather," and sat his head on his paws, taking one last gusty breath before going silent. Shyfeather, the oldest tom of Windclan, had died after living over 82 moons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:10 pm

"Hey there, Blossomkit!" wildclaw mewed. "How's the nursery? Crowded? Boring?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:53 pm

"Boring. Very" Blossomkit replied. "Hows being a warrior?"
Back to top Go down
Fallenflame
Apprentice
Apprentice
Fallenflame
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:27 pm

(lightpounce is a she-cat)
 "Just a moment." Lightpounce called back as she took out the last rotting leaf before walking out of the medicine cat den to Lightpaw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:47 pm

"Well," meowed Wildclaw. "Fun"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 4:57 pm

"Hey, do you think we could go exploring? Ive never been outside Windclan territory!" Blossomkit mewed, as she gazed at Wildclaw.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:22 pm

Lightpaw nodded at lightpounce with a happy flick of her tail. She notiçed thä Mæssgaze wasn't really paying attention, and was chowing down on the rabbit they intended to share. She grumbled and extended her claws snatching it away from him mid-bite. He looked up, looking slightly annoyed and surprised. She gave him a flashing smile before taking a small bite, and offering it to Lightpounce with a small nod. "Hungry?" She questioned.
Back to top Go down
Fallenflame
Apprentice
Apprentice
Fallenflame
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 7:22 pm

"A bit." Lightpounce replied before taking a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:43 pm

Mobius 1 wrote:
"Ferneyes...It's my time...to...join Skyfeather" Shyfeather managed to speak before entering a coughing fit. He shook himself, and sighed. "Tell...Echostar and Treeclaw that I highly approve of their leadership style, and that... That I wish them the best of wishes with the clan." He looked up at the sky and muttered, "I'm ready Skyfeather," and sat his head on his paws, taking one last gusty breath before going silent. Shyfeather, the oldest tom of Windclan, had died after living over 82 moons.
 Ferneyes teared up. "Shyfeather...." He carried him sorrowfully back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 7:07 pm

Mobius 1 wrote:
"Awesome." Dirtkit meowed. He looked up at some birds as they flew by. "Hey Echostar, I apologize if I'm being bold, but do you think that maybe you could be my mentor? I really enjoy learning from you." He asked, turning to look at his leader.
 "Well.." Echostar really loved to teach the young cat and she would enjoy being his mentor greatly. The only problem was what Echostar's clanmates would think of making Dirtkit her apprentice. "I'll talk it over with Treeclaw, and see what he thinks." She mewed thoughtfully. The calico tabby shecat flicked her tail once and stood. "I guess I'll see you later." And with that she was out of camp, heading towards the flower field. (I hope there's one on WindClan territory, atleast)
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 8:12 pm

Dirtkit was a bit disappointed at first, then shook the disappointment from himself. "Thanks Echostar!" He purred, then padded down to the fresh kill pile, taking a very small mouse. He padded to a quiet corner of the camp, and ate it quickly. "I'll have to learn to hunt as soon as possible, a clan without prey is a clan without energy and a clan without energy is," he whispered to himself, then shook his head. He needed not to think about that now, he needed to take things one step at a time.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 11:21 am

Treeclaw watched Echostar go, deciding not to follow her. Instead he called out, "I need a few cats for a patrol , anyone interested?" He hoped for about 4 cats including himself. He flicked his tail patiantly and scanned the camp for anyone who even looked up at the sound of his quiet voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next