Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

WindClan Territory - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 10:56 am

Dirtkit wanted to go on the patrol, but he decided not to even think about it. Although Shyfeather did not teach him every jot of the warrior code, he did give him the most important information for a kit to know, one was to never leave the camp unless you have proper permission, and that kits are not allowed to leave the camp. He decided to observe the actions of the volunteers instead, setting down.

Halfclaw sighed, but kept going, soon reaching the the Windclan camp. "It's Halfclaw from Riverclan. I wish to Speak with Echostar." He paused, then added, "I brought a rabbit from Riverclan territory as an offering."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 11:47 am

Treeclaw snapped around, claws unscheathed at the sound of an unfamiliar voice. He paused after hearing Halfclaw.After a moment, he settled down "Echostar isn't here right now, may I deliverer the message for you?" He stuttered, trying to calm down a little and sound confident.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 12:01 pm

"It's not necessarily a message." Halfclaw began then continued. "More of a request," He paused, and looked Treeclaw in the eye. "I'd like to join Windclan as a warrior." The elder spoke, making his request known.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:23 pm

Blossomkit spied on Halfclaw and Treeclaw, hiding near a bush. Join Windclan?! Is this guy a mouse-brain or what?! 
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:45 pm

Dirtkit wondered a bit, then stopped dead as he smelt herbs. "The medicine cat's den." He whispered, backing away. He remembered Shyfeather's words, "Unless you have a sick and or injured friend, or you are either sick and or injured, avoid the medicine cat's den if possible" He recited, walking away.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 4:44 pm

Treeclaw glanced around, studying the cats around him, showing now emotion. "Mossgaze!" He called over to the warrior who was eating a few feet away. Mossgaze came running up immediately, which made Treeclaw not in approval. The two whispered for a minute before turning back to Treeclaw. "Alright, I am going to have Mossgaze watch you in the leader's den...I'm going to go find Echostar, please wait patiantly. I will be right back."  He waited for acknowlagement from Mossgaze, then he was off. Carefully tracking her scent, he soon found her in a field of flowers. "Hey Echostar!" He gasped when he cought up to the beautiful she-cat. "There is a Windclan cat...he wants to join riverclan. He is...waiting in your den." He breathed, calming down a bit.

Mossgaze nodded at Halfclaw before silently leading him into Echostar's den. "You can sit down and make yourself comfortable if you would like." He spoke to the older cat respectfully, but not as though he were talking to a friend.  He started licking his paws, not worrying about the elder, but keeping a careful eye on the entrance of the den. After a minute of silence, he spotted his sister poke her head in, wondering where he had gone. He flicked his tail, telling her to move and that he would tell her later.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 4:55 pm

"Thanks." Halfclaw meowed kindly, setting down. He reflected on his decision, silently. Yeah, this clan will be perfect. He thought, then added, I will miss my siblings though. He mentally shook his head. Ravenriver and Scarletfur would want him to be happy, and he had often talked about the thrill of chasing rabbits in the past.

Dirtkit watch the elderly cat walk into Echostar's den. Hm... This is an interesting development, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:01 pm

Mossgaze and lightpaw arent elders)
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:06 pm

(Dirtkit was referring to Halfclaw.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 7:08 pm

((Could I get a recap?  I just joined today.  Also, are there any cats who are willing to be Spottedpaw's mentor?))

Spottedpaw stepped out of the apprentice's den and stretched, a yawn escaping her maw.  The she-cat then flopped down and began licking her white chest.  Her sparkling amber eyes glanced around at the camp as she finished grooming a tuft of soft fur that happened to be sticking up as the lean, dilute tortoiseshell and white cat got to her paws and began padding to the fresh-kill pile, her tail high in the air as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 7:12 pm

Ohohohoh oops)
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 7:33 pm

(Well, recently in Windclan, an Elder by the name of Shyfeather brought two kits to the clan, Dirtkit, and Arorakit. Shyfeather recently died, but a former Riverclan elder, named Halfclaw wishes to join Windclan as a warrior. He has a few good moons on him, so he could be Spottedpaw's mentor if Echostar allows him to join as a warrior. Outside of the clan, Shadowclan invaded Thunderclan and took some of their land, and the leader of Shadowclan, Bruntstar, is visiting Riverclan. And that's about it.)

"So... How is Shyfeather?" Halfclaw asked Mossgaze, trying to begin a conversation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 7:39 pm

((Ah, okay.  Thank you.))
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 11:25 pm

(ATTENTION ALL USERS WHO RP WC CATS: I have done some reading(In the new super edition)  and discovered that Windclan actually has two different forms of warriors;Tunnelers and Moor-Runners. Moor-Runners are basically warriors, Tunnelers however....They dig tunnels underground and they cannot see in the aboslute darkness but they train with ears and whiskers. The tunnels underground goes beneath the clans. Pretend that there is already one tunnel leading out of the clan.

Please edit your character bio's saying they are ether a moor-runner or Tunneler In brackets. Ex: Rank: Warrior(Tunneler).

Also the other clans are not aware of the tunnel systems under they paws. Just keep this in mind. Happy Rping!)
Back to top Go down
.:Shadew:.
Warrior
Warrior
.:Shadew:.
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 11:55 pm

Echostar looked up at her deputy as Treeclaw approached her. The startled she-cat quickly leaped up and blushed in embarrassment. "Wait, what was that?" She asked as he said something to her.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 6:34 am

Treeclaw chuckled. "Sorry that I bothered you, but this Riverclan cat I think...his name was Halfclaw, a riverclan elder came to Windclan asking if he could join. I thought you would like to decide the verdict on that instead of me." When he finally finished talking, he nodded to her and awaited her response.
(For some reason I really felt like saying your majesty xD)
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 12:44 pm

Dirtkit wondered over to the apprentices den. This will be where I sleep soon. I really hope Echostar can be my mentor, though I'm sure she'll pick out the right mentor for me, He thought, padding away from the apprentices den, not wanting to disturb any apprentices taking a well earned rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:38 pm

Blossomkit trotted away from where she was spying and back near the nursery. She couldnt believe what she had heard. A riverclan cat wants to join Windclan?! That cat is disloyal! Leaving his clan like that, just to want to join us! Blossomkit licked her paws. "Oh, it doesnt matter if that mouse brained traitor joins Windclan or not..I just wont like him. Hmph" Blossomkit mewed to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:14 pm

((Spottedpaw is sooo nice.  *sarcasm*  XD))
Spottedpaw grasped a small rabbit in her jaws and sat down, dropping the fresh-kill at her paws.  She glared at the leader's den with anger flashing through her amber eyes before turning and slumping down to take a bite out of the fresh-kill.  Spottedpaw felt the stale, hard meat go against her tongue but didn't feel like taking a fresher rabbit.
I hope Echostar rejects that elder, he's just as much use as a dead fox, the apprentice thought to herself, fluffing up her short, soft dilute tortoiseshell and white fur in anger.  We don't need other clans' blood mixing with ours.  I'm glad I'm a loyal, pure WindClan cat instead of a mangy, back-stabbing RiverClan cat like him.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:19 pm

Dirtkit padded past Spottedpaw, and looked up at the Leader's den. "I wonder what the Elder is like. Is he kind or a bit harsh?" He spoke loudly, not noticing how the nearby apprentice might feel about his outspoken question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:40 pm

"I don't know and I don't care," Spottedpaw hissed after she finished chewing a chunk of meat.  "He just doesn't belong here."  The dilute tortoiseshell and white got to her paws and padded away, losing her appetite.  The apprentice then sat down near the apprentice den and lied down onto her side.  She couldn't believe that that elder was going to try to join her clan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:46 pm

Blossomkit made her way over near the warriors den, to see if she could talk to anyone about that mouse brain.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:46 pm

Does that mean she doesn't think I belong here?  Dirtkit thought, then shook his head. Perhaps he has a good reason for this request. After all, the comfrots of an elder would depend upon the clan taking care of the elder...Perhaps something happened in Riverclan that made it to where he had little choice but to join another clan? Dirtkit let himself get lost in the hypotheses portion of his brain where he kept conjuring up possible senarios.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 11:43 pm

Blossomkit looked over and noticed Dirtkit only a few mouse-lengths away from her. Blossomkit then ran over to Dirtkit and when she was near him, skidded to a stop. "Hey Dirtkit! Did you hear about the elder from Riverclan wanting  to join Windclan?" Blossomkit mewed excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 11:58 pm

Dirtkit nodded. "Yeah, I've heard about it." He meowed, his voice more curious than excited. "What gets me is why?" He added, looking at Blossomkit. "Elders are usually receive the best care possible, so something must of happened in Riverclan." He paused, looking back at the leaders den. "That, or he might have a fantasy about living as a Windclan cat," he added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next