Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

WindClan Territory - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 5:12 pm

Dirtkit grew hot over the praise, but kept his humility. "It's a clan cat's duty to be the best warrior possible." He mewed humbly, dipping his head to the elder.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 5:16 pm

Rainingecho nodded quite impressed bu the kit's words. She glared at at Foxfire, "If you carry on like that soon the apprentices will be leaving thorns in your nest."

"I would like to see them try," the younger elder muttered.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 5:26 pm

"There was a time in Riverclan, a cat left thorns in my nest. I just took the thorns and stuck them right back in theirs." Halfclaw reminisced. "I would not recommend it though, my sister ranted at me for about a moon." He added.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 5:41 pm

"IF I find anything, you'll be sure they will be cleaning my nest for the rest of their life," Foxfire muttered.

Rainingecho rolled her eyes,"You can't expect apprentice's to do everything, they are busy with their training."
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 5:47 pm

"Exactly." Halfclaw muttered, looking at Dirtkit affectionately. He turned his attention back to Foxfire. "Let's just agree to be thankful for the help we get and not fuss about it too much." He added, trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 6:01 pm

Rainingecho laughed rolling her eyes," Is is still raining out there?"
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 6:25 pm

Dirtkit poked his head out of the elders den, then quickly ducked back in. "Still raining." He meowed simply.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 6:59 pm

The old elder nodded,"Wish it wasn't, I was planning to go on a walk today. It's time that I stretched my old bones one  for a while."
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 5:21 pm

Whiskerpaw had gone abruptly ill, fevers getting the better of her and she caughted with a rasping, terrible sound in the back of her throat. Greencough was a nasty illness. Finally she gave in and what seemed to be a big blanket folded itself around her, seemingly soothing her to eternal sleep. Her heart stopped beating, her small fragile body still resting in the apprentice den, in the nest she'd made out of moss and feathers.

((Aaand all my characters are dead! YAY!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 5:57 pm

Mudpaw heard the sick cat die. "It was time for that mouse-brain to die anyway." He mumbled and went back to sleep. 

Hollypaw and Tansypaw reappeared in the apprentice den. "Whiskerpaw!!!!" They yelped as they noticed the apprentice not breathing. 

Flamepaw woke to their yelp and started going insane. She then crashed into the wall and passed out.

Smokeypaw woke from all the craziness. "Whiskerpaw..." he groaned. He dashed to the med den and when inside, he yowled "Lightpounce! Whiskerpaw is DEAD!"
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 7:25 pm

Dirtkit flicked his ears toward the voices coming from the apprentices den. "I really don't want to study that loudness." He muttered. He barely heard Smokepaw from inside the medicine cat's den. "Ok... now I really don't want to study it." He groaned, his eyes growing worried. He began so shiver a bit.
Back to top Go down
Fallenflame
Apprentice
Apprentice
Fallenflame
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 1:38 am

Echopaw's eyes were wide with fright and surprise while Pouncepaw's where unreadable. The patched tom was in shock over Whiskerpaw's death.

Lightpounce's head jerked up in surprise and shock, quickly registering what Smokeypaw had sad. The tabby had passed out after staying up too long sorting through the berries. Several unknown berries' juices soaked the side of her face but she never noticed as she rushed out, carelessly shoving the apprentice out of the way as she took quick, long strides to the apprentice den, where the commotion was coming from. "Hollypaw, Echopaw, take Flamepaw to my den and place her in an empty nest. Be careful." She ordered the two before taking a few steps over to Mudpaw and roughly nudged him. "Wake up and inform Echostar. I will inform Whiskerpaw's mentor later." The she-cat then turned back to the dead apprentice. She had thought Whiskerpaw would have lasted longer and stood still for a moment, letting the doubt of being a good medicine cat sink in before shaking her head. 'No, cats have died in the past. It was Starclan's decision to take her, and I must believe it is the right thing to do.' she thought to herself firmly as she carefully prodded Whiskerpaw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 1:28 pm

Hollypaw helped Echopaw bring Flamepaw to the med den.

Mudpaw walked slowly to the leaders den, bumping Lightpounce on purpose on the way. "Echostar, Whiskerpaw is dead." He showed no grief.

Smokeypaw watched Lightpounce from the entrance. He desperately wanted to be her apprentice and learn the ways of the medicine cat. It would suit him much better than training to be a warrior.
Back to top Go down
.:Peacock:.
Kit
Kit

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 1:47 pm

Dawnkit looked around the camp her eyes streached wide. "What is happening?" she asked Mudpaw her blue eyes streaked with currioisty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 10:23 pm

Mudpaw snapped. "Whiskerpaw is dead!" He didn't care if he was scaring the kit and he stomped away.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 12:11 pm

(I dont know how you two did not notice that we moved to another forum)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 5:50 pm

Whoops...
Back to top Go down
Kit
Kit

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 10:11 pm

Oh... Lol sometimes I'm not the smartest person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14