Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

WindClan Territory - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 10:56 am

Falconstorm stretched and got up from where he was resting in the sun , He let out a big yawn and shook out his tabby and white pelt . He looked around for something he could do .
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 12:24 pm

Thunderpatch sat out on the moor on a large rock, staring out over the distance towards High Stones. So many thoughts ran through her head; run, kill, revenge, hurt, love, pain, end. Her eyes narrowed, her pupils thin slits.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:18 pm

((Yes, she's in camp. c: ))
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 12:40 pm

(Okie dokie, you know Swiftbreeze is the one that likes her right XD)

Lionclaw padded over to Whiskerpaw "hey" he meowed in a friendly, casual tone "watcha up too?" He asked lightly. Lionclaw looked at the apprentice who he thought had been acting strange lately. (He's sorta oblivious that she likes him)

Nightrose let out a purr of amusement and padded to the training grounds "alright" she smiled warmly, "show me what you can do" she said happily. She loved having such an enthusiastic apprentice, it made great fun in teaching him new things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 1:03 pm

Falconstorm sat there and just groomed his fur , It was kind of grimy and ruffle most likely because he moves around a lot in his sleep . He swiped his tongue over his paw and rubbed it against his cheek .
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:18 pm

Spottedleap wrote:

Lionclaw padded over to Whiskerpaw "hey" he meowed in a friendly, casual tone "watcha up too?" He asked lightly. Lionclaw looked at the apprentice who he thought had been acting strange lately. (He's sorta oblivious that she likes him)

Nightrose let out a purr of amusement and padded to the training grounds "alright" she smiled warmly, "show me what you can do" she said happily. She loved having such an enthusiastic apprentice, it made great fun in teaching him new things.

((Yep! Just thought it'd be interesting if she's ignoring the signs. x3))

Whiskerpaw looked up at Lionclaw, and her eyes immediatly grew to the shape of a perfect circle. Her entire being tensed, and she almost jumped right out of her skin. She quickly looked down for a second. Alright Whiskerpaw, don't say anything strange. Or awkward. Or anything that can embarass you, she told herself and looked back up after regaining herself. "H-hello. OhI'mkindajustlyingaroundhere, mymentorhasn'tshownupyetsoIdecidedtowaithere," she rabbled, and almost wished she could glide through the ground underneath her and vanish from sight. Well done, Whiskerpaw. Mousebrain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:00 pm

Spottedleap wrote:

Breezepaw nodded. He lowered his head to the ground and raised his behind into the air. he wiggled his hunches and he lept onto Nightrose. He landed a swift blow on her, claws sheathed, and he jumped back and started to circle her. he sped up and launched onto of her again.He smiled and looked at Nightrose. 'was it god? was it good?" he said panting.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 9:50 pm

(ok! Love )

Lionclaw looked at her slightly dumbfounded as she spoke. He was trying to piece together what the apprentice was saying, but she was speaking so fast that her words sounded jumbled and nothing even relative to what she said. "What was that about a mockingjay that didn't go up so you decided to have hair?" he asked very obviously confused.

"alright, very good" Nightrose praised "try this" she meowed demonstrating another move where you use your surroundings to help you. She was quick and nimble, so the move was easy for her to perform. Really, it was meant to confuse the enemy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 10:03 pm

Breezepaw smiled and dipped his head. he watched Nightrose's move. clearly the move was suppose to Confuse him, but it didn't. he jumped on her quickly and put his paw on her stomach. "you know Nightrose, not to be mean or anything, but that wasn't exactly....how would you put it....Confusing." he said jumping off of his mentor. he Shook the dust out of his fur then started to lick his fur.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 6:37 pm

"Maybe not" she meowed simply, voice not quavering the slightest "but it would be if there were many cats around" she meowed
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 4:40 am

At the time the tom replied, Whiskerpaw had turned her gaze to the ground and felt slightly feverish. Her cheeks burned with embarrassment and she wished the warrior had never come over. "Err, I didn't say anything about a mockingjay... Nor anything about having hair. Sorry," she murmured, obviously ashamed over herself for not being able to form words that made sense. "I'm waiting for my mentor to turn up," she explained, trying her best to not reveal her bitter crush for the tom.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 10:35 am

Mintpaw was walking around in circles chasing her tail lazily. She stopped and looked around camp and padded over to a nice shady spot and sat down gracefully and started grooming her dirty matted fur. You could easily tell there was dust and dirt in her fur because it was grey and light. Her fur was very thick too and there was alwayse those few spots she could never reach.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 8:54 pm

"Don't worry about it Whiskerpaw" he meowed lightly, shrugging it off as if it was nothing. "I can take you out hunting or training if you want" he offered wih a friendly meow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 10:53 am

Breezepaw looked at Nightrose. "yeah right! nothing's confusing for the bravest, and the strongest, oh yeah, and the coolest cat, i mean Apprentices, err Warrior in the whole forest!" he meowed. "cause i'm warrior material!" he said bodly. "that's right! Warrior material!" he meowed doing a stupid, really stupid dance. he jumped and did a back flip. "that's right.Your looking at a pile of awesomeness shaped together into a cat." he meowed doing another back flip.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 12:23 pm

Spottedleap wrote:
"Don't worry about it Whiskerpaw" he meowed lightly, shrugging it off as if it was nothing. "I can take you out hunting or training if you want" he offered wih a friendly meow.

Shuffling her paws nervously, Whiskerpaw dared raise her gaze to look up at Lionclaw. "S-sure. I'd love to go hunting," she said and pulled off a half-smile. She didn't feel like training, considering she wasn't as skilled at battling just yet. She'd been a mess at the last training sessions, and it really upset her to know she hadn't gotten better in her training since she got a crush on this tom. It's all his fault. But at the same time it'd be unfair to blame him, she thought and got to her paws, ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 9:09 pm

"Okay then" he meowed lightly. "Let's go!" The golden furred tom padded out of camp and waited for the nervous apprentice. He wasn't sure why his brother took a certain liking on her...sure, Whiskerpaw was a nice cat, but he didn't get his brothers feelings.

Nightrose chuckled softly "well then Awesome-pelt" she meowed jokingly, "Try something a bit harder" she meowed before adding to the move she had just shown him.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 7:03 am

Spottedleap wrote:
"Okay then" he meowed lightly. "Let's go!" The golden furred tom padded out of camp and waited for the nervous apprentice. He wasn't sure why his brother took a certain liking on her...sure, Whiskerpaw was a nice cat, but he didn't get his brothers feelings.

Nightrose chuckled softly "well then Awesome-pelt" she meowed jokingly, "Try something a bit harder" she meowed before adding to the move she had just shown him.

Nodding determinedly, Whiskerpaw followed the tom out of camp. She admired his golden fur, which had surely been the inspiration to his oh-so-beautiful name. She couldn't help but send hopeless glances over at him, wondering if she'd ever get any closer than 'ally' or 'friend' in terms of relationship. She frowned lightly and twitched her black tail, walking with steady steps out of camp. It didn't take long before she spotted a hare, and crouched. at the same time she glanced over at her hunting companion to tell him about the prey nearby.

Silently she crept forwards, completely invisible among the dark shadows of the ferns. Suddenly she streaked forwards, as the hare had been startled by a reckless pawstep. Pouncing she brought the hare down before it got the chance to run away. Whiskerpaw picked up the kill and glanced at Lionclaw, her mouth full of hare-fur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 11:24 am

Spottedleap wrote:

"i have the perfect move!" he meowed. "it's called the Awesome kick!" he meowed and spun around and kicked Nightrose in her side gently. " how was that he meowed." sitting down, then he hurried up and said: "what? was it way too awesome, for you? for a cat who can't even contain half the amount of awesomeness than me?" he purred.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:52 am

Mintpaw sighed finally giving up on her fur and went to find something helpful to do. She looked around for her mentor who was nowhere in sight. Guess I will just have to think of something myself. What would tigerfur want me to do? She pondered deep in thought trying to think of the few things she could do. I could clean out...no maybe i can...she rolled her eyes at her useless thinking. I'm never going to get anything done like this! She scolded herself and went into the apprentices den and carefully picked up her moss bed and brought it outside of camp and went to find some more for herself.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 10:18 am

Shyfeather managed to pad out of the elders den, limping a little from old age. "If that medicine cat waste one more herb on me," He muttered, one could tell he was wearing out. "Can't see past twelve taillengths, can't hunt, can't fight, can barely walk." He added, managing to reach up to the fresh kill pile, and choosing a small rabbit, not the smallest, but closest to it. He padded to a quiet part of the camp, and quickly ate the rabbit, but didn't taste anything. "There goes my sense of taste. At least I'll be able to brag about living the longest." He begin to mutter. He was eighty moons old, and he could hear the star's calling his name. He had for the past season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 4:53 pm

~Angelheart~ wrote:
Spottedleap wrote:

"i have the perfect move!" he meowed. "it's called the Awesome kick!" he meowed and spun around and kicked Nightrose in her side gently. " how was that he meowed." sitting down, then he hurried up and said: "what? was it way too awesome, for you? for a cat who can't even contain half the amount of awesomeness than me?" he purred.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 5:36 pm

Shyfeather got up, and began to walk toward the elders den, but stopped. Something told him to find the one who waits by the Gorge. He remembered his mates final words, "You'll find your son at the Gorge, someday." Perhaps now was the time. Shyfeather, though only had his one mate, Flyfeather, and thus probably meant the cat would have been adopted by Shyfeather. Shyfeather heaved himself out of camp, pausing at some random cat to meow, "I'm going out, don't try to follow." He sighed, then padded out of the camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 6:01 pm

Aurorakit shivered as she slowly stumbled toward Dirtkit. "I-it's cold." she meowed and fluffed out her pelt. She looked at her pelt, watching the wavy markings that looked like a aurora. She liked how when the wind blew her fur it looked like a real aurora. She looked up from her pelt at Dirtkit. "Is anyone going to come for us?" she asked. "becuase if their not, we should go find somewhere warm to stay."
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 6:11 pm

"Mom told me the one from the wind who knew Bushpaw would give me a home." Dirtkit meowed, then added "And those around me." He shivered, as he was also cold. 

"But how would Flyfeather know a cat would appear on the moor, much less near the moors. Unless..." Skyfeather muttered, his mind entering a flashback. He shook his head to clear it. Struggling, he managed to reach the gorge. "Anyone of the Bush." He muttered softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 6:14 pm

Aurorakit looked at Dirtkit. 'Who is Bushpaw?" she asked confused looking around. "did you hear that?" she asked looking around again. "i think i just heard another cat! it sounded like a tom!" she meowed excited to finally get away from the cold and into the warmth of a den, with other cats that have body heat to pass around. she jumped up and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Territory   WindClan Territory - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next