Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

StarClan Skies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

StarClan Skies - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 6:17 pm

Larktalon sighed and closed her eyes, resting them for a while. "Why don't you go look what your brother and sister is doing? I know I said you could visit them, but... It will have to wait. At least for a little longer." she muttered. She didn't want a kit roaming around in the dreams of a cat all by themselves. The dreams was cluttered, and it was far too easy to get lost for a newbie in the skill of walking in dreams.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 6:58 pm

*Deadkit nodded and mewed, her voice a little shaky from crying "Okay, mommy." and layed next to Larktalon as if she really was her mom.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:56 pm

Cherrykit saw Deadkit so she ran after her and said "are you ok"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:01 pm

(Deadkit ran away a long time ago... She is laying next to Larktalon now... X3)

*Deadkit looked up and mewed "I am okay." and looked at Larktalon. When she looked at Larktalon this time, the voice that called her to the kit forest fadded to almost a shy whisper. She didn't feel obligated to go back. This was her real home.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:04 pm

Cherrykit saw Larktalon and said "do you wont me too get help?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:09 pm

*Deadkit looked at Larktalon and mewed "I don't know." and looked worried.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:31 am

Larktalon was surprised, yet pleased that the kit had bonded so closely that she could be called mom. Oh, it's such a long time since someone called me that... she thought bitterly. She noticed another kit coming by and chuckled. "No need to worry, kits. I will simply have to heal, nothing less. In a day or two I will be back on my feet, I promise." she said and smiled. She noticed a few cobwebs nearby and grabbed them, pressing them against her wounds at the best of her will. It soaked with dark blood a few minutes later, seeing that it wasn't that much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:57 am

*Deadkit nodded and layed next to Larktalon. She then fell into sleep, curled up next to Larktalon.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:56 am

Resting was good for Larktalon, after a while the wounds had stopped bleeding, and she no longer shivered with pain. Yawning she grabbed some herbs nearby and cheed them up, puting them on her wounds. After coming to StarClan, she had been taught more about herbs. Besides, her uncle had been medicine cat back in his time. She sighed with relief, the herb poultice soothing her wounds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:02 pm

Cherrykit was fast asleep next to Deadkit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:07 pm

*Deadkit woke up and looked at Cherrykit. A feeling of hostility shot through her as she looked at Cherrykit. She then felt hatred to her. She huffed and stomped away to Larktalon. She mewed to Larktalon after being far from Cherrykit so she couldn't hear, "I don't like Cherrykit. She is dumb. She doesn't know when to leave me alone." and scrunched her face in anger.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:19 pm

Cherrykit wolk uped to see Deadkit talking larktalon. she waked up to thom and said "do you feel ok, larktalon?"

Last edited by Goldenflower on Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:21 pm

(Umm, I posted this so she COULDN'T hear what she said. -.-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:22 pm

(ok. ill edit it)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:24 pm

Moss padded into the forest sadly, Where am I? Where is my mother?
Moss spotted three cats, one looked just like her mother, "Mommy, mommy! there you are! I'm here Mommy!" she mewed as she ran to her 'mother' she licked her leg happily and pressed her face into her fur. she looked up at the cat happily, then let out a cry of confusion, "Mommy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:26 pm

(Okay, thanks.)

(Who did Moss run over to??? Larktalon?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:28 pm

(Yeah sorry) XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:32 pm

(It is okay! Smile)

*Deadkit pinned her ears back in anger and hissed "She is my mommy! Get away!" and leaped onto Moss and started to claw at her with her tiny, barely developed claws.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:40 pm

Moss lept away from the weird kit, and lept behind her mommy, "Help me Mommy!" she was much bigger then the other kit and didn't want to hurt her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:44 pm

*Deadkit screeched in anger "This is my mommy you blind stupid head!" and leaped onto her and started to claw at her again.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:45 pm

"stop it Deadkit" chreeykit yelled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:46 pm

*Deadkit ignored Cherrykit and continued to fight Moss.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Cherrykit then jumped on Deadkit .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:54 pm

*Deadkit escaped from the kits and hissed "She is my mommy and I will never let her go! I hate you all! I want you to die again!" and pelted over to Larktaloj and stood protectively in front of her.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:56 pm

(Deadkit is so mean lol)

Cherrykit began to cry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

StarClan Skies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next