Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

StarClan Skies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

StarClan Skies - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:59 pm

(What are you going to do with Darkthorn? o.O)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:31 pm

((Hrm, unsure. For now his future as my char is uncertain xP))
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:54 pm

"I Guess i should be going now gingershine" Silentpaw meowed at her
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:12 pm

(Is anyone gonna announce Thunderclap's new name?)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:18 pm

Silverfeather wrote:
((Ack, guess what my internet did when I was about to post the perfect post? It shut down T.T Lost the entire thing so I had to type up everything from scratch.))

Swiftstar smiled softly and shook his head. "Nevermind the sorrow and pain. Look ahead for your future." he said in a calm, steady voice. "And now for the real reason why I'm here; StarClan has decided to give you another life. Which will make you the first cat to have 10 lives instead of the normal 9. This life is something you really need to think of, and care for. Therefore, I give you the life of life. Treasure your own life, and all of your warriors equally. Blood doesn't have to be spilled, and souls doesn't have to be wasted." he said and finished with the touch to Thunderclap's forehead, feeling the life he'd been given surge out of his body and transfer to Thunderclap.

"With this StarClan accepts you as the new leader of ShadowClan, and we wish you a long life. Use your cunning mind, clever thinking and love for your clanmates to lead them into victory. From this moment on, you'll be known as Thunderstar. Lead well." he said and smiled, giving a woosh of his tail that dissolved the dream, marking the finish of the ceremony.

((Already done :3))
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:58 pm

(*:O Is stunned. And blinded. Haha sorry!*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:44 pm

(Lol, Mags! Awesome, huh? XD)
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:48 pm

(Hehe I ignore posts that aren't for me...)
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:41 pm

Clawwish wrote:
( D: )

Clawpaw sighed. "No...I do believe we have enough herbs...but there's so many cats getting injured and I have no idea what to do! I just can't bear to see some of them die and I could do nothing to save them.

Bluefeather rested her tail tip comfortingly on her apprentices shoulder. "Don't fret, young one. I'll always be here to guide you. Watch closely, and I will show you what to do." Her voice started to fade away, along with her body, in farewell.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 1:56 pm

Darkthorn had just arrived back in the sky, to find the new leader having his name and lives in store. Sighing he stared at the cats. "Bluefeather, we HAVE to go to the battle... WindClan and RiverClan is fighting, and we need more cats on our side of this case! Please, as a former medicine cat, can't you make the other StarClan cats fight?!" he pleaded, his eyes filled with desperation and fear. Swooping over to the next StarClan cat he saw he stared at them with equally large eyes. "Foxtail! Bluepaw?! You guys will help, right?" he said, in an increasing urgency.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:06 pm

Bluefeather nodded. "The other StarClan cats haven't helped our Clans, but the ones who have died in the war are eager to help. We must fight!"
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:09 pm

Darkthorn was relieved to hear the medicine cat speak up and nodded eagerly. "Yes! Exactly! Although StarClan's too scattered to realize what's happening." he said in frustration. "More lives can be saved if we fight by their side. And those who were medicine cats can help the living medicine cats, and save the wounded." he suggested, obviously getting ready for battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:10 pm

*Gingershine heard Darkthorn and the others talking about batteling the rouges. She padded over and meowed, " I will join you Darkthorn. I promised Shadowfeather I`d help her and the clans. She wanted the four clans to work together to stop the rouges." Calmness and determination flashed in her eyes. She was ready to die again for the freedom of her clan.*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:27 pm

Bluefeather nodded. "Anybody else?!" she yowled through the trees on StarClan territory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:38 pm

Mistkit flailed her paw in the air. "I want to help too!" She meowed loudly. She knew they wouldn't let her help because she was a kit and she felt herself shiver. All these cats are older than me. She thought sadly. She didn't let her doubts show on the outside and she stood tall.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:51 pm

Bluefeather smiled warmly at the kit. "You sure can help, but your going to have to find a way to help from StarClan. You cannot come down with us, it's too dangerous down there." she meowed gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:53 pm

Mistkit smiled up at Bluefeather ruefully. "I know." Her meow edged with disappointment.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:08 pm

"Promise me you'll do a good job here though?" Bluefeather meowed, touching the kit's ear with her tail tip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:48 pm

Mistkit squirmed with excitement. "I will do my absolute best!" She purred proudly, puffing out her chest.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:02 pm

Bluefeather patted the kit on the head. "Good. Make me proud."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:59 pm

Foxtail nodded. "I will fight for the clans as once did."
Bluepaw padded over and meowed, "Of course!"
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:26 am

Darkthorn stared at the gathering cats and smiled gently. "Good!" he said and nodded, pleased with the gathered group. A moment later, Swiftstar, Larktalon and Solarstorm appeared, along with a young apprentice (Stonepaw). "We'll join your group as well. It's terrible to see your hard work and efforts go to waste." Swiftstar said silently, and then nodded to the group. "Ready to go, then?" he asked, his tail flicking softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:40 am

*Stormpaw, Whitecloud, Graykit, Nightwind, Longwhisker, Owlflight, Brindleheart, Runningkit, Star, and a few others gathered in front of Darkthorn and mewed with hesitant mews, "We will join." and some rolled their eyes and some stood there with a nobal expression.*

*Sunstar appeared in StarClan and looked around with crazed eyes. When she got the sence of where she was, she slunk to the ground, defeated and looked at pitiful as a small, newborn kit that lost their mother. She layed there, clearly oblivious to the other cats that assembled at the other side of the clearing. Selfishness made her stay there and mope.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:42 pm

( :D Stormpaw can see Duskflower! :3 that makes me happy)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:49 pm

(Holy crap Snow. Think you got enough StarClan cats? XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

StarClan Skies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next