Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

StarClan Skies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage

StarClan Skies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:12 pm

*Deadkit then heard something in the forest and pelted out of the kit forest to the regular cat forest. She saw Nightshade and pelted up to her and squeaked "Deadkit!" and jumped around repeating 'Deadkit'.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:24 pm

Nightshade smiled whiping her tears. Hello Deadkit. You poor, poor kit you never got to live your life. It is allways sad when a kit dies, sadly meowed Nightshade. The little kit reminded her of Stormwhisker when he was younger. She sat up and looked at the little kit and purred. She hasn`t purred for a long time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:28 pm

*Deadkit looked at the cat, not understanding what she said. She then mewed "Deadkit!" and jumped around.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:36 pm

Nightshade understanding the kit didn`t understand said pointing at herself whith her tail , Nightshade. She smiled kindly at the kit as she washed her ears. She wondered if she would vist Stormwhisker tonight in his dreams.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:43 pm

*Deadkit pointed at Nightshade with her paw and mewed "Deadkit?" asking if she was also Deadkit.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:52 pm

Chuckling softly to herself she mowed, No Nightshade. She wondered if Deadkit would grow up mentaly but not phisicalaly. She thought how thay would depress the happy kit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:53 pm

*Deadkit looked at Nightshade and mewed "Nightshade?" and asked questioning and pointed at Nightshade.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:11 pm

Yes, you`re a smart little one, purred Nightshade happily. Thinking of when Stormwhisker said his first word. He ran around saying mama for days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:28 pm

*Deadkit looked around in wonder but she heard a silent call to go back to the kit forest. He licked Nightshade and pelted back into the kit forest to that clearing. She layed down in an extremely soft nest of pure soft feathers. She immediately fell asleep and had dreams of prancing around a green meadow.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:46 pm

Nightshade purred when the little kit licked her and was sad to see him go. When the kit left Nightshade when into Stromwhiskers dreams. She stayed in the shadows making sure he couldn`t see her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:36 am

Foxtail stirred and his eye opened. Shaking his head, he looked up. I...I'm in Starclan. Looking back down at Windclan, he yowled, sadness in his voice, as he thought of his sister Swiftwing and his apprentice, Redpaw. Bowing down his head, he padded into Starclan.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:22 pm

Larktalon smiled, pleased that the kit had the joy of knowing how to call cats by name. It will help her, for sure. That way she can memorize the names, and call for help if it's needed. she smiled and got to her paws, leaving the area where the small kits lived. As she padded back to the StarClan forest she spotted Foxtail and frowned. "Foxtail? Here already? From what the WindClan ancestors said, they didn't expect you here for many seasons! What happened?" she asked and tilted her head to the side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:37 am

Foxtail looked up. "Dogs...they bit me and clawed at me. I knew I was defeated but they wouldn't stop. They don't have rules." Foxtail let out a sigh. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:29 am

Nightshade got up and walked to welcome the newcomer. Hello I`m Nightshade. I just got here last night. So don`t worry about being new, to Foxtail
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:47 am

Larktalon smiled softly. "Well, you're welcome here, Foxtail. From here, you can watch over your clan, and make sure they are okay." she said softly and added a little odd smile. "I'm Larktalon, ThunderClan." she said, though did not mention how she had died. Once Nightshade turned up she smiled and nodded her hello to the cat. She paused and perked her ears, noticing the low wail that came form the clans. "I think your sister is upset. I advice you to visit her, make sure she knows you're alright." she said and flicked her tail softly from side to side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:34 am

"Thank you, Larktalon." Foxtail nodded and walked towards Windclan, looking down upon his sister who was yowling over her lost.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:48 am

Larktalon nodded. "No problem. If you happen to need anything, just call out my name. I'm never far away." she said and smirked, leaping up into the nearest tree, using her extra toe to balance easilier along the branches, leaving the young tom to stare at his grieving sister. Families is made to cause sorrow. she thought bitterly. The bonds created, whom might eventually be broken, tearing many cats apart. she sighed, finding a comfortable branch to lay upon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:41 pm

*Deadkit was getting bored in the kit forest. She ventured out again and saw Foxtail. She stomp noisily to him and leaped onto his shoulders and screeched "Deadkit!! Deadkit!!" and repeated herself a lot. She jumped up and down on his shoulders and yowled happily.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:49 am

Foxtail sighed and sat down. Hearing Deadkit's voice, he turned around and padded over. "How are you, little one?"
(Clawpaw of Thunderclan needs a message from Starclan...)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:39 am

Larktalon woke up by frantic yowling which almost made her fall off the branch. Instantly she leaped down from her sleeping place and looked down upon her clan. "Great StarClan! My clan is fighting each other!" she yowled in frustration. And my son is turning against his clan as well! she realised, seeing how he had chosen to follow Tigerswipe's path rather than following his leader.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:29 pm

*Deadkit looked at Foxtail and yowled "Deadkit!" and repeated herself and jumped around with no care in the world. Deadkit was the only word she knew, her name.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:48 pm

Larktalon was watching the clan, especially the medicine cat den. Her son had been wounded, after all. She watched him fall asleep, and regretted that she had not lived long enough to care for him properly. That she had not been in her usual self after the battle concerning the young cat. She let out a gasp of shock as she realised that Falconpaw had been thrown into the Dark Forest through the dreams. He must still grieve over Tigerswipe, and through the wish of seeing him again he obviously was sucked to the Dark Forest when dreaming! she shivered and got to her paws, pelting off in the direction where the Dark Forest lay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:53 pm

*Deadkit watched Larktalon pelt to an errie misty place. She quickly stalked after her, following her silently into the Dark Forest.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 8:59 pm

Foxtail spotted Deadkit following Larktalon into the Dark Forest. "No! Deadkit!" He meowed as he rushed after Deadkit.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:45 am

Larktalon reappeared in StarCLan skies, the small bundle held tightly in her jaws. Once there she almost bumped into Foxtail, though stopped and put Deadkit to the ground. Panting she looked up at Foxtail. "It's alright. I got her." she said, though she could barely hear what she said through the sound of her racing heart. "Deadkit. Do not, enter that forest again." she said to the kit, in a calm but yet stern voice to make sure the kit understood it was not a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Skies   StarClan Skies - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

StarClan Skies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next