Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

RiverClan Territory - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 36 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 6:12 pm

"Well, I'm almost healed. I can walk on my leg a little bit. It's scaring, but it looks cool." Sundance shrugged. "Besides, as long as I can still hunt and fight, I'm good." He gave her a small smile. "Want to go for a swim? The water isn't very high, but there's still some in the lake. Better to do it now then try to when there is no water left. Plus this heat is killing me. We should try to hunt as well."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 36 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 6:23 pm

Russetstream smiled and nodded happily. "Alright. Tell me if you want to rest though." She meowed gently with a flick of her tail to touch his shoulder. "Come on she purred and headed out of camp. What's going on? Has he chosen me or not? He sure is a mystery.She looked back at him for a moment and smiled at him softly. They had know eachother for quite a long time now. She wasn't sure what she do without him. She gave a happy sigh and walked a little closer to him. "Leaf bare isn't really that far away is it?" She mused looking at him her eyes shinning happily.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 36 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 6:36 pm

"We still have (Input word for fall) to go through. I hope it gets better or we will have a hard leafbare." Sundance said. He smiled at her and walked beside her, his pelt brushing with hers. "R-Russet?" He nervously said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 36 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 6:58 pm

Russetstream nodded and kept walking until she heard her name. Her pelt burned, full of suspense and embarrassment. "Yes Sundance?" She asked as she sucked in a breath.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 36 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 7:08 pm

"N-Nevermind." Sundance said, sighing nervously and walking ahead. He didn't know how to tell her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 36 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 7:17 pm

Russetstream bowed her head disappiontedly. "O-Oh, okay." She meowed and followed. They soon reached the lake and she looked out over the sparkling water. She dipped in a paw and purred at Sundance. "The water feels great." She meowed happily. The water shinned into her eyes making them shine even brighter, it looked as though there were tiny stars in her eyes. Her russet pelt sparkled in the sunlight and she streched out her muscles before putting all her paws into the water.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 36 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 8:52 pm

Sandpaw padded back to camp, and walked toward the medicine cat den to check up on Basspaw, and saw he was asleep. Oh, he is asleep...maybe i should come back later/ She slowly started backing out of the den.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 36 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:06 am

I created a character, do I need to put his form?

EDIT; I put his form just in case.
Here:
Name- Duskpaw
Age-10 moons
Gender- tom
Rank- Apprentice
Clan- Riverclan
Color/Description- Gray all over, with white hind feet. Average tom.
Personality- Always daydreaming, but friendly and nice to others.
Crush- Looking
Mate- None yet
Kits- None yet
Family/History- Unknown family. He came to Riverclan as an orphaned kit, and was raised by (?). He always wanted to find out who was his real parents are.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 36 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:03 am

(Nope, you don't. You can just roleplay. ^^)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 36 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:09 pm

Basspaw heard a movement and bolted awake from his nightmare he tried to scarmble to his paws but with his useless back legs he just flopped to his side. He screamed in agony and Pinepaw lept to his paws check over his brother. Talonpaw who was mearby held Basspaw down as he calmed down and stopped flopping around.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 36 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:23 pm

Sparrowwing sat quite casually by the warriors den, her tail curled neatly around her paws and her sharply pointed ears pricked. Her oddly coloured eyes flickering from side to side. Hearing the sharp yowl of agony she twitched her ears slightly, her white whiskers making an odd movement towards the apprentice den. However, she remained seated where she sat for a while, her eyes narrowing slightly.

Finally she got to her paws and walked over to the apprentice den, her long, elegant but small body heading over to the apprentice den. "What's going on here?" She said furiously, especially when he noticed the two other apprentices crowding around Basspaw, one of which holding the tom down. "Quit it! What are you doing?!" she growled, and nudged away Talonpaw and studying Basspaw curiously.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 36 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:39 pm

Fallowpaw was about to enter the apprentice's den when he saw Sparrowwing yelling at two apprentices. He glanced at the apprentices and began silently laughing.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 36 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:46 pm

Sparrowsong heard a snicker somewhere behind her and glanced over her back, her large, round, spectacular eyes studying Fallowpaw with a very piercing look. It almost seemed like she x-rayed him. "Is there anything to laugh about?" She asked, her tone slightly softer than the one she'd used to the two apprentices and smoothened like silk.

((Meh, short... But it's getting late and school starts tomorrow.))
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 36 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:28 pm

(The incedent is happening in the med cat den.)
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 36 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:32 pm

Fallowpaw smiled lightly and shook his head. "No. I suppose not." He said. He glanced around awkwardly, wondering what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 3:08 am

((Ahh, then the medicine den it is ;P))

Sparrowsong shrugged and nodded firmly, before she studied the apprentices with a deadly look. Turning around she vanished out of the entrance, leaving nothing but her sweet scent to linger in the air. Muttering beneath her breath about stupid apprentices, she walked back to the warriors den and settled down, continuing to groom her pelt like she'd originally done. StarClan have mercy. Why did the twolegs drop me off in RiverClan? She thought furiously, enraged by her clans stupidity. She didn't think of it as normal to pin their own clanmates like that.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 7:01 am

*Redfang awoke from a deep slumber, and stretched. Flexing his muscular body, he yawned briefly and arose.*
"What is there to do? Or is this another boring day?"
*He mewed.He was used to it. The boredom.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 4:52 pm

Goldenflower woke up to the sound of bird. She walked out of the warriors den and went to the food pile. She picked up a fish and ate it up quickly. She sat there waiting for the morning hunt.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:54 am

((Who did Redfang speak to, White?))

Sparrowsong snorted, not happy about the apprentices. Deciding that she wished to keep delicate and elegant though, she laid down and continued the grooming of her pelt, rubbing her paw across her face a couple of times as well to straighten out them a bit more. Her fur was slightly dappled by the bush that hung overhead, the sun forcing its way through some of them and letting it in at other points, making a quite awkward glow to where she lay. Smiling she studied a butterfly that had appeared a few whiskers away from her.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 4:46 pm

(Himself. XP)
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:02 pm

Scarface got up and went to ask Bloodstreak something. "Bloodstreak, wanna go hunting with me?" He asked. He sat down not far from the warriors den.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:06 pm

(hey Ash, hate to break it to ya, but Bloodstreak is no longer of RiverClan. He's a rogue.)
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:11 pm

(Ohhhhh. I didn't read everything x.x)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:13 pm

(*Giggles* XD Silly Ashscar Razz)
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:18 pm

(Well I was busy Ms. Spotted Tongue)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next