Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

RiverClan Territory - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 6:36 pm

"no its ok Sandpaw" Jasmine said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:34 pm

Pinepaw stepped in between Sparrowsong and Fallowpaw quickly. He flicked his long fluffy tail and smiled. Making his handsome face seem to light up. "Good morning Sporrowsong." He purred with a small dignified dip of his head. "Care to accompany me on a hunting trip?" He asked, straightening and giving a charming smile.

Lightpaw shrank away, pelt burning shyly. "S-S-Sorry!! I j-just- I just... I didn't think Copperstar would die so suddenly, I got scared. " She meowed though ended in a whisper. She backed up slowly and began to pad toward the fresh-kill pile.

Russetstream shook as sobs continued to rock her. She heard someone coming up behind her but she couldn't even move, the pain just seemed to break her.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 7:29 am

Fallowpaw didn't notice anything about the two behind him. He just gave a small smile to the apprentice and followed her. "It's okay... It was unexpected to everyone." He mewed. "I-I guess it was just odd to have you lean on me because I don't know you very well."

Sundance padded up to Russetstream and laid down beside her. "Russet?" He meowed softly. "Russet, are you okay?" He asked worriedly. His eyes were full of love and he began grooming her pelt.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 11:52 am

Sparrowsong was deeply within her own thoughts when Pinepaw padded over to her, and she sighed softly. However, her face remained in a gentle, selfless emotion, despite the fact that she was the complete opposite in person. Shrugging she looked over at Fallowpaw and Lightpaw again, before a warm smile spread across her face, turning towards Pinepaw once again.

She could tell the tom was fairly handsome, and she always enjoyed to make cats think she had a good grip around the handsome toms. Flicking her tail she got to her paws and nodded. "Of course", she said, then looked back over to Fallowpaw. "Might as well bring him, so we're more of a hunting patrol. I guess Autumnwi-star would thank us", she continued, her eyes soft and with no traces of her plan. Walking over to the other apprentice, she looked at the two. "Hello. Care joining our hunting patrol?", she asked, not bothering to ask Lightpaw the same question. She merely shot the she-cat a symphatic glance, to cover up her plans for the two toms. That way, no one would suspect her of keeping the she-cat away from her fellow apprentices.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:25 pm

Sandpaw smiled. "Oh, good. I just came to check up on the kits and see how they are doing. I dont know what I would have done without my mom." She smiled, and looked down at the three kits with sympathy in her eyes. (Blah post Smile)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:37 pm

(I'm confused. Is Lightpaw, Longpaw? I didn't see any new form for a Lightpaw in RiverClan. o.o)
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:33 pm

(i'm not sure either, but if it is, Fallowpaw wouldn't feel so awkward around her. xD)

Fallowpaw glanced up at the warrior. "Eh, maybe another time." And shrugged. He didn't want to leave Light/Longpaw alone, and it was obvious she wasn't invited. "I'm kind of busy right now..." He said, glancing at Light/Longpaw.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 2:51 am

Sparrowsong frowned, although swished her tail slightly. "Suit yourself." she said gently, making a rather good attempt at keeping her voice steady. Then she turned back at Pinepaw and smiled. "I guess we'll have to go alone, then." she said, then flicked her tail and lead the way out o the camp entrance, her tail flowing in the wind like a flag.

((Sorry for the shortness... My creativity is drying up T.T))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:14 pm

"The kits are doing great. Why dont you take then out for some freash air." Jasmine said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 11:32 pm

(It's LONGPAW!!! I'm so sorry! LONGpaw is her name XC I'm such a derp!)

Pinepaw gave a shrug and followed Sparrowsong. She had such an air of elengance around her. She was a tricky one he knew and he hoped she didn't have any feelings for Fallowpaw.

Longpaw shrank away from the beautiful she-cat, knowing that Fallowpaw would much rather spend time with Sparrowsong then her. She felt small tears spring around her eyes and she looked down quickly. Fallowpaw didn't need her weighing him down.

Russetstream hiccupped and looked at Sundance. "S-Sundance!" She meowed shakily with another hiccup. "I'm sorry you have to see me this way." She whispered, ashamed at having finally fallen appart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:10 am

((Birdpaw to the rescue!!!))
*Birdpaw sat next to Longpaw and smiled softly. "Don`t let Sparrowsong get to you. Her only goal in life is to flirt, and when Fallowpaw notices that he`ll come back," said Birdpaw witha flick of her fluffy tail.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 4:31 am

Sparrowsong could hear Birdpaw between her back, and her eyes glinted like cold ice. Suit themselves. I can get any tom I want. Besides, none of these cats even interest me on the slightest, all I want is for them to love me for a certain time. And it should be rather easy too, with the foolish toms that exist in my Clan. she thought bitterly and flicked her tail softly as she exited the camp, the scents reaching her nose and she picked up a light scent of mouse, one who had gotten quite near before it had realised it was headed straight for a cat camp.

Snorting she continued walking, until she found traces of scent from a bird. She had always been a good huntress, even though her fighting skills might be on the lower part. Finding the bird was surprisingly easy, and she chuckled softly as she realised it was a sparrow. Too bad that your name won't help you much. she thought before she dashed forwards, her long paws working fiercly and her pawsteps very light against the ground. Before the sparrow had even gotten time to get out of the place, Sparrowsong had taken it down. Sure, it wasn't much, but it would be a good piece of prey for the kits to taste. Digging a hole she buried her first piece of prey, then looked behind her to see if Pinepaw was still following.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:21 am

AshClaw woke, eyes flaring in alarm, he jumped up brambles stuck to his fur, he yowled in frustrationhis black and grey fur tangled and ungroomed as he cleared his sences he felt a sharp pain on his muzzle from sleeping in the sharp brambles, to keep him fom veiw. his muzzle cuntinuously bled. he tried to run back to camp but he had to hunt, he opened his mouth slightly to smell prey but he smelled no he notced the four trees far be hind him an slowly began tou walk to camp. by sun high he dashed through some reads to see his camp he slowly walked into camp. half of th cats gaping from me being gone so long. his legs trembling he sat down. (btw i was doing this cause i was away so long) Shifty
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:58 am

(Fallowpaw stayed with Longpaw.)

Fallowpaw lifted an eyebrow at the random she-cat as she suddenly showed up. "Er no, Birdpaw. I all ready know that. She kind of scares me..." He said lightly. He glanced at Longpaw. "Longpaw, what's wrong?" He asked, staring at her tears. "There's nothing to cry about." He said, smiling down at her.

Sundance shook his head. "It's okay, Russet." He smiled and began licking her ear. "But, I wanted to know something." He said slowly. He continued to lick her ear.

Scorchpaw was grooming herself when a warrior slowly walked in. It was Ashclaw. She gasped at the blood and trembling legs. "Ashclaw!" She yowled from across the camp very loudly. In the same volume, she continued. "Ashclaw, come here! Now!" She stood up and defiantly walked over to him, bit his scruff and began to slowly drag the warrior to the medicine cat's den. "You need some medicine. Oh and don't you leave until you get some. Or else you will get worse and worse, and the clan does NOT need that in this drought!" She began mumbling. "It could get infected and then it will hurt worse and you'll regret it. And with Leaf Bare on it's way that won't be good, and then imagine all the other clans! They'll think you're weak! And then you'll get bad enough that you'll DIE! Do you want to die, Ashclaw? No, didn't think so, so you better get your tail up to the medicine cat den, or I'll make you! And you don't want that, so hurry up, will you? Jeesh, get moving! Do I have to drag you all the way there myself? You'd think a warrior could walk! Pfft!" She talked very fast and mumbled that it was hard to follow along. Finally in a clear, loud voice she summoned her command, even if she was an apprentice. "GO!" And shoved him into the den.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:04 am

AshClaw rapidly limped to the medicine cat den and sat awkwardly. and mumbled to scorchpaw his thanks and rested his chin on his front left paw.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:09 am

Scarface walked up to Ashclaw. "Hey, I'm Scarface." he said, feeling shy.

(I don't have a clue what to say.)
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:09 am

"Yeah, you better thank me!" Scorchpaw. "But I''m going to make sure you get your medicine!" She began to talk about what'd happen if he didn't, and soon she was breathless. But she stayed with him to make sure he wouldn't get away without medicine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:13 am

ok scorchpaw he said reluctantl. then he noticed scarface standing at the entrance, hello scarface he said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:41 pm

"Ya sick or somethin?" he asked Ashclaw. Scarface started to look at the scar on his right paw. 'I'm scarred because of my bravery, not my fear..' he thought to himself, feeling very brave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 2:27 pm

sivertoe walked into the med. cats den not knowing what it was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 2:31 pm

((oh I didn`t realise he stayed just ignore my post :/))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:10 pm

Wetkit coked her head to one side wandering what all the noise was in the med. cat den. She slowly padded in. "Oh!" She gasped, seeing the spilling blood from Ashclaw. "Ashclaw, what happened?" Wetkit meowed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:39 pm

I was sleeping in the brambles because i was knocked out by some thing.... i don't know what but it was painful. AshClaw winced loudly
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:53 pm

"Oh my.." Scarface said to Ashclaw. "You want me to grab some fresh kill for you?" he asked, sounding polite for once in his life. 'Whoa, that doesn't sound like me.' Scarface thought, confusingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:56 pm

Yes thank you scarface, he said weakly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next