Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

RiverClan Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:58 pm

Jaypaw leaped out the den and through camp, exiting out into the forest. He looked to the side to see Bloodstreak. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:01 pm

* looks toward Jaypaw and replies * " I was born ready. Did you sleep well last night ? "
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:10 pm

"Yep. Let's go." He started padding towards the creek.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:12 pm

* follows Jaypaw * "so how have you been ? You seemed a little freaked out when i asked you to hunt with me . What happened ? "
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:25 pm

"Oh nothing." He kept walking on and looked down at the creek water's edge when they came to it. "Just wondering why you wanted to go hunting."

(Sorry. Distacted by the tv)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:28 pm

* looks back at Jaypaw and meows * " Well i never took an apprentice out hunting before all alone and also you may learn a few tricks and strategies to hunt along the way and I well I just thought it would be fun . " * Smiles at Jaypaw *
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:37 pm

Jaypaw nodded ok and slashed out a paw only moments later, throwing a silver fish out of the water. He got to his paws and lept onto it, killing it with a nip to it's spine.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:45 pm

*Smiles back to Jaypaw and meows * ' Nice one Jaypaw . Now watch this ." Bloodstreak lunged into the air tackling a pigeon that had just taken flight and snaps its spine and wipes out the large pigeon with a good amount of effort in the jump * * Panting Bloodstreak looks back to Jaypaw and smiles *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:21 pm

*Silentrapid padded into camp and looked around for Jaypaw, his apprentice. Seeing he wasn't around, he sighed and paddd to the shadows of camp. Settling down, he layed his matted tail over his nose and signed. Not even my apprentice wants to go training with me. Scenting the air, he got the mingled scent of his apprentice and Bloodstreak together. He has found another mentor. Closing his eyes, he opened them back up again to go hunting. All he ever did all day was fish. Battles never interested him but hunting was something he was skilled at.*
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:37 am

Sandpaw looked around for her mentor. She poked her head in the warriors den.hmmm no luck, he must be oit training again. She sighed and looked around for something to do. Then she spotted silentrapid walking toward the camp entrance. She ran up tp him. "Hey silentrapid! Are you going hunting? I wanted to go hunting this morning, but bloodstreak seemed to have dissapeared." She smiled hopefully.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:38 am

(Why is Bloodstreak hunting birds?)

Jaypaw watched Bloodstreak catch the pigeon and take it down quickly. He wanted to say something asking him why he hunted birds but decided not to. "Neat," he meowed before turning back to the water. He leaned back just to be careful to not cast his shadow over the water's surface-- something his mentor had taught him --and when he saw the glint of silver scales he lashed out with another paw and flung the fish out of the water. He lept onto it using the same procedure as last time and killed it by biting and breaking it's spinal cord.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:41 am

(Mabey he feels like having something other than fish for a change XD sounds nice to me!)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:47 am

(Lol whatever X3 Never heard of a RiverClan cat hunting birds XD)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:05 am

( Bloodstreak hunts and fishes but he hunts birds because he is a really skilled jumper )
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:13 pm

(ah, OK)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:26 pm

((lost but Copperstar is coming back))
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:29 pm

(Yay!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 5:48 pm

*Silentrapid padded out of camp, neglecting to groom his matted and tangled pelt. Reeds and sand was caught in his gray pelt. Swimming across the creek that deprecated the camp from mainland, he swam across it with ease to the other side. Walking across the land, he heard prey scuttle but land prey never interested him. They have a bitter, tangy taste when eating. He recollected him saying to his fellow denmates as an apprentice. Sighing, he padded through the small, new growth forest with plodding steps. Clearly, he doesn't spend much time on land. Hearing a large rustling, his head shot up in alarm. A large roar echoed through the trees as the creature began to crash through the trees. Panicking, he saw the large black beast with white stripes flash through the forest, glaring right at him. Pelting away, the badger beast followed him. An idea crawled into his mind and he swerved the headed towards the Thunderpath. Hearing monsters rumble by, he pelted onto the Thunderpath and halted. The badger followed him, its rank breath making the air reek in crowfood. As the badger slipped across the Thunderpath, a monster was too late and crashed right into it. Blood sprayed the hard rock ground and the monster skiddedro a halt. Immediantly, Silentrapid pelted back to the forest and his behind a fern, watching the scene in shock.*

Last edited by Snow on Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 5:55 pm

(He's Swiftrapid now? Wink )
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:08 pm

sandpaw sighed. "uhh i guess not then?" she sighed and tirned back around and sulked back to the apprentices den.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:19 pm

*Copperstar padded into the camp panting. Man this heat is getting to me. I`m going to take a nice nap or maybey chat some before though. Maybey I`ll take Russetstream and Brakenpaw. She yawned and looked around the camp happy they had gotten rid of the rouges. She hated she did little help and was one of the few whith no wounds.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:25 pm

(Who's Brackenpaw? O.O *>:3*)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:27 pm

*Silentrapid padded through the forest again, panting. He isn't used to running like that, especially when he is getting chased. After what seemed a while of walking, he entered camp to see Copperstar. Padding up to her in a brisk fasion, he shook his matted fur with reeds tangled in the mats. "Copperstar, while I was hunting, I saw a badger and it chased my to the ShadowClan border. I ran across the Thunderpath and the beast was hit by a monster. Killed on impact. I am not injured but maybe we should have some more patrols making sure there are no other badgers?" he mewed in his quiet tones voice.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:34 pm

*Copperstar nodded and meowed briskly, "I want you to lead a patral whith any cats you choose. Thank you for telling me Silentrapid." She looked around camp, as if seeing anyone else needed her. She decided she was safe to take a nap in the sunlight.*

Last edited by Dustsplash on Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:40 pm

*Silentrapid nodded his head and turned to the Clan. Clearing his voice and giving a quiet yowl, he said, "Would anyone want to come on a border patrol with me?" and waited for a reply. He knew cats would probably ignore the scraggly tom who looked more like a hungry rogue than a well fed and handsome RiverClan cat.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next