Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

RiverClan Territory - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:44 pm

(Sorry Moonflower. u r rarely on so i cant RP with Silversnow)

"Bloodstreak smiled at Goldenflower,* "Thank you ." *He mewed softly*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:54 pm

"Would you like to go for a swim with me?" Goldenflower asked Bloodstreak
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:02 pm

actually, im on alot now. that im home. But this could get interesting Smile)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:06 pm

(Oh. tongue well sorry i didnt know.)

*He blushed for a brief second then glanced over to Goldenflower.*
"Sure!" *He mewed happily*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:13 pm

Goldenflower smilled and jumper into the water. "the water fells so cool." Goldenflower said.

(There is going to be a she-cat fight over Bloodstreak)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:21 pm

(Ladies, ladies, there is plenty of me to go around for everyone. Now be quiet and get along XD)

*Bloodstreak smiled at Goldenflower, and jumped into the stream*
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:30 pm

( Excited NOT likley)

Silvrsnow got up from her nap and started out the entrance of camp. I think I will go hunting! She thought cheerily. She scented Bloodstreak nearby, completley oblivious to Goldenflower's scent. Hmm, maybe he would like to go with me! She trotted to were he was, she stopped behind a bush, when she saw him flirting with Goldenflower. Tears started welling in her eyes, and she turned and ran. She almost ran into a few trees, but kept running. When she got to the border to shadow clan she stopped. Their smell is strong enought here to possibly cover her scent. (aww poor silversnow! *Glares at bloodstreak* Watcha gonna do now? *Snickers*)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:35 pm

(lol)

Goldenflower was have a great time with Bloodstreak but someting about this tom made Goldenflower fell very happy and she liked that felling. Her heart would always go faster everytime she see him and Goldenflower had a every strong felling insind her but she dosnt know what it is. 'Is it love that i fell' Goldenflower asked herself. 'Could it be that im falling in love with Bloodstreak.' Goldenflower was thinking that it was a great thing to be in love with Bloodstreak but then she remeber that Silversnow was also in love with him. Just thinking of that made very sad and she couldnt help but show it.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:43 pm

*Bloodstreak caught the faint scent of Silversnow and looked to Goldenflower.*
"I will be right back. I'm going to see something."
*He followed Silversnow's scent to the ShadowClan borders. When he smelt the ShadowClan borders, he hissed but Silversnow's scent grew stronger as he followed it*

Last edited by Whitestorm on Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:49 pm

"Ok" Goldenflower yelled. As some as Bloodstreak was gone Goldenflower began to talk to herself. "I’m so stupid. How could I full in love with a cat that probably loves someone else."
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:52 pm

(Recap?)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:54 pm

(eerm... Goldenflower fell in love with bloodstreak. Silversnow saw bloodstreak with another she cat and basically freaked, and thats all I know of)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:56 pm

(she isnt in shadow clan.)

Silversnow was weeping silently. No one could hear her. But her tears fell to the ground, and made little spatters. (going runnign, be back soon!)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:01 pm

(kkz. See you soon! Wink)

*Bloodstreak knew Silversnow was close as he could smell her scent clearly well now*

"Silversnow? Are you here?"
*He mewed softly to anyone that could hear*
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:04 pm

(Sorry for the double post but i wanted to let ya know that i edited the post before the one above)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:21 pm

Silversnow looked down from were she was and saw that Bloodstreak had seen or scented her and had come looking for her. She stood absolutley still. She was angry with him. Just go hang out with goldenflower! Her head was spinning with questions she wanted to ask him, but deccided against it.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:47 pm

*Bloodstreak glanced around and saw Silversnow*
"Why are you out here?"

(Feel like causing Bloodstreak some scratches?)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:06 pm

Maybe Smile)
silversnow hissed at him. Her claws unsceathed. "Go away!" She hissed. And turned away, starting to climb higher through the leaves so he couldnt see her.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:33 pm

*Bloodstreak glared at Silversnow*
"I will NOT leave!"
*He hissed back at Silversnow*
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:02 am

Silversnow whipped around. "Fine!" She yelled down. Her legs sprang from the branch that she was perched from. And she leaped gracefully to the ground. "Dont you have someone waiting for you?" Her voice was totally calm, but inside she was a ball of nervs about to explode. If he doesnt leave, I will make him! Though....I cant hurt him...can I? I love... she let out a low snarl.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:14 am

*Bloodstreak unsheathed his claws_*
"Np. I don't. I don't want to hurt you either. Goldenflower is a friend."
*He tried to explain*
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:12 am

Silversnow sighed. "Just go...please." She didnt belive that, but she needed time to her self. Tears starred welling up in her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:19 am

*Bloodstreak let one lone tear fall and shook his head no*
"But... I can't leave you. I.... I love you...... I'm so sorry for what I did earlier.... Just don't leave me behind please. You, and Pantherclaw are all that I have..."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:23 am

Silversnow frowned a little. "I just need some time to my self. Ok?" She batted him lightly accross the gead wwith sceathed claws. She turned around and ran off. Hoping he wouldnt follow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:52 pm

(plz rp with me)

Ashclaw walked out of the den relentlessly pouncing to the kill pile and selected a plump mouse, then sat looking for a cat, but no one was. mindlessly chewing on his mouse angry that everyone was making him feel left out by making him guard camp all the time, but felt relaxed after eating because of how delicious it was. walking over to dewpaw's den and walked in energetically but sleeplessly walking in and prodded the medicine cat awake. He asked for poppy seeds while hiding his expression from dewpaw while waiting for the medicine cat to answer.

Last edited by ash leaf on Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next