Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

RiverClan Territory - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:55 pm

*Bloodstreak padded slowly back to the river.*
Does Silversnow hate me now? Why have I done all this. First Basspaw, and now this! I'm not who I used to be... I don't know who I am anymore.....

*Pantherclaw padded out of the warriors den to see Ashclaw at the Med cat den and walked over to him*
"Hey Ashclaw. Want to go hunting?"
*He asked softly*
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:47 pm

(Remember not to use text talk.)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:17 pm

ash leaf wrote:
(plz rp with me)

Ashclaw walked out of the den relentlessly pouncing to the kill pile and selected a plump mouse, then sat looking for a cat, but no one was. mindlessly chewing on his mouse angry that everyone was making him feel left out by making him guard camp all the time, but felt relaxed after eating because of how delicious it was. walking over to dewpaw's den and walked in energetically but sleeplessly walking in and prodded the medicine cat awake. He asked for poppy seeds while hiding his expression from dewpaw while waiting for the medicine cat to answer.

Dewpaw looked at Ashclaw oddly. "Um... why?" She asked. She stayed laid down, not ready to get up yet.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:34 pm

*As Bloodstreak padded through the forest he noticed a squirrel as he slowly began to stalk it*

Last edited by Whitestorm on Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:48 pm

(Whitestorm, please no more badgers. The staff has had a conversation about all the badgers popping up and we'd like them to stay away for a while for now Wink )
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:53 pm

(Oops. I'm a fail DX. KK . Hmm. I'll need to think of another way to have a charrie die. Sorry)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:56 pm

(You want Bloodstreak to die? o.O)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:09 pm

(A group of otter could kill a cat Snicker )
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:30 pm

(No i want Pantherclaw to die heroically. Sacrificing himself for others is why he LIVES)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:31 pm

(Hm... I be thinkin' up plans I is)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:33 pm

(Yaay! Thanks.)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:44 pm

(*Lightbulb* This is why Sandshadow calls me a master mind XD)

Dewpaw gave some poppy seeds to Ashclaw and then walked out of the medicine cat den, looking around camp looking for Talonpaw. She didn't see anyone awake other than Pantherclaw though. She walked up to the tom and looked at him, thinking of what exactly to say for she thought he had a fuse. "Would you teach me some battle moves?"
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:53 pm

(Where is this leading?)

*Pantherclaw glanced toward Dewpaw and mewed*
"Sure!" *He said excitedly*

Last edited by Whitestorm on Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:56 pm

(You'll see XD)

Dewpaw smiled slightly. "OK, let's go!" With that she ran out of camp, circled around half of camp and ran towards the thunder path.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:59 pm

*Pantherclaw yelled after her* "Wait up!" *Then he followed*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Dewpaw slowed down and ended up stopping, waiting for the warrior to catch up, eager to learn what warriors' apprentices did everyday. What Talonpaw does everyday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:34 pm

Goldenflower walked into camp with a sad look on her face. Reedtile ran over to her. "Are you ok?" He asked
"Im just tired" Goldneflower said.] as she begane to walk to the warriors den.
"Ok" Reedtail said.

(Dose any one know when Dusty is comeing back.)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:29 pm

Errm no..)

silversnow sighed. She was alone. She was really upset with him, but she didnt hate him. "I dont know...I will let him choose. Goldenflower or me ." she whispered."She started walking back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:56 am

*Bloodstreak padded back to camp, and whenever he reached the warriors den he lay down. His mind burning with questions, and decisions of who he liked more*
Why must life be so hard? I love Silversnow with all my heart. Goldenflower is just a friend. Does Silversnow hate me now?
*He thought sadly*

(Poor, poor Bloodstreak. He can't decide.I think, no He DOES love Silversnow more. I'm sure of it)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:05 pm

Silversnow walked itno camp. She looked around then went to the warriors den. She stopped as she saw Bloodstreak laying pawcefully in his nest. Not wanting to sleep by him tonight, she went to one of the unused nests of moss, that was back in the den.It was very shadowy, so the only thing you could see was her eyes.A sigh passed through her mouth, and she fell into a light sleep. She was still aware of everything around her.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:27 pm

*Bloodstreak noticed Silversnow walk by but he didn't show it. He was too confused, and sad to do anything right now*

*Pantherclaw finally caught up with Dewpaw*
"Wow. You sure are fast."
*He mewed smiling*
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:31 pm

Silversnow glanced at Bloodstreak. It felt lonley and cold without him by her side. She finally got and walked over to him. She layed down, and placed her head on his shoulder. "you dont think i hate you do you?" she whispered into his ear. Hoping he would say no, but had a feeling the answer was different. She waited anciously.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:38 pm

*Bloodstreak hesitated then thought. But then he finally answered.*
"No. Of course not. I love you, and that will never change. I promise"
*He mewed softly with a smile on his face*
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:53 pm

*Silversnow purred. "Ok." She closed her eyes and fell assleep, still leaning on his sholder.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:57 pm

*Bloodstreak smiled and closed his eyes drifting into a deep, dark, comforting slumber not wanting to wake up for anyone except Sandpaw, and Silversnow*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next