Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

RiverClan Territory - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:06 pm

(Sorry, was eating)

Sandpaw ran over to Bloodstreak. "Bloodstreak, it is ok, soon you are going to be a father, so lets get back to camp to see your kits. Now stopp being such a kit!" She said in a soft yet stern tone.

Silversnow panted, and winced. She pushed again. The kit wouldnt come out it was the crooked one. She let out a loud yelp, as the kit came out. She was light headed now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:10 pm

(I was thinking of killing Jasmine.)

Jasmine and Whitekit sat outside the nusery. "Theres going to be more kit in the den. Now i dont have to play by myself" Whitekit said
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:11 pm

(Wb DX It's k)

*Bloodstreak growled slightly but stood up*
"Fine. I'll go."
*He mewed still in anger and sorrow*
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:22 pm

She nodded "come on." (really short)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:24 pm

*Bloodstreak nodded*
"Ok sure."
*Then took off toward the nursery*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:30 pm

(You can kill Brightpaw, too! :3 Bloodstreak could try to kill Dewpaw but Brightpaw leaps in the way and he dies instead? Or Icepaw o.o)

Dewpaw was shocked at the amount of blood coming. I'm not letting her die too! She nipped the sack out that was around the new kit and started licking it to warm it up and dry it.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:35 pm

(hhhhm... Sounds good. but not right now. It will take place after Silversnow dies then he comes back begging and blah blah blah and fathers the kits. Sound good)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:43 pm

(but I dont want the kits going with him when he gets exciled, but i had hoped that he would stay, then they would have no family left. and ice paw is silversnows apprentice, sorry icepaw. And what about sandpaw...oooh i just got an awesome idea, what if he attacks dew paw, but sandpaw jumps in to try and save her and he near kills her, but doesnt????? like mentor apprentice fight?!)

Silversnow looked at the small kit. Teardrops fell down her face, and her eyes filled with love.

Sandpaw followed Bloodstreak into camp. "remember to wait outside!" She yelled forward.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:46 pm

(OK X3 Actually, he could kill Brightpaw, Icepaw, and Jaypaw if you want! :3 To get revenge at Dewpaw. It would make more sense. Since he would want her to feel his pain, right?
I've been making a lot of plans lately o.O)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:50 pm

(all except 4 jaypaw. HE too cute and lovable to kill XD)

"I know!" *He shouted back*

(Bloodstreak will eventually come back or eventually gets killed by the leader but actually ends up in Starclan. Now wouldn't that be weird? o.O)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:54 pm

(XDDD Lol
That'd be weird o.O)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:01 pm

(Yeah)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:02 pm

(back! I dont think he would go to starclan, afterward, unless he changed his attitude.)
Silversnow began to feel as if she had a fever.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:06 pm

(How many more kits is she going to have?)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:08 pm

(2)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:11 pm

(OK, well...
could she just squeeze 'em out now and die? I'm getting a bit impatient X3 and bored...)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:42 pm

(gotcha just ne more kit, actually, the other one isnt born before she dies.)

Silversnow gave one last heave, and out came another kit. She looked at them all carefully. There was one that was a silver she-cat like her, a snow white she kit, and a black tom. Her eyes were dull. "The silver one is Streamkit...The white one is...Ashkit...and the black one is..." She fell limp around her three kittens...dead. (there. I dont know what name the black one will get...or how he will get it. maybe dewpaw or bloodstreak, or sandpaw could name him.)

The three kits wined and snuggled closer to their mothers lifeless body.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:56 pm

*Bloodstreak realized something was wrong. He rushed over to see Silversnow's lifeless body and rushed toward it*
"Silversnow! No please don't die no!"
*He found Silversnow lifeless and dead and the poor kits cuddling next to their mother as tears rolled down Bloodstreaks face and he started to cry*
"No..... Why? It's all my fault...... I should never have left....... Why did you tell me to Dewpaw? I blame you for this......"
*He mewed to himself*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:05 pm

(*Hops up and down* could I have Ashkit--?! :D)

Dewpaw stared at Silversnow's dead body. "No.. NO!!! She can't be dead!" She burried her face in the dead queen's fur, her claw digging into the ground. "This is the second one," she whispered to herself, horrified. When she heard Bloodstreak speaking she whipped her head around to look at him. "This is NO ONE'S fault! Neither of us could've stopped this!"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:07 pm

sorry, ashkit is my favorite, you could have streamkit or______)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:12 pm

(Lol XD I'll have the black one then X3 Then I can name it-- right? :3 I was thinking Nightkit? So it can be Nightdew when it's older?)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:15 pm

(perfect, will put up for adoption soon.)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:19 pm

*Bloodstreak ignored Dewpaw and picked Streamkit up by his/her scruff and carried him/her back to camp.*
"It'll be ok. I'll take care of you."
*He mewed softly to Streamkit.*

(I call Streamkit)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:27 pm

(Why did he just take streamkit? I kind of wanted them to be together for a while, and they need a medicine cat to take care of them till they get old enough to eat meat. Streamkit is a girl.)

Last edited by Raindrop on Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:32 pm

(Whitestorm, they're in camp already X3 They were just in the nursery)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next