Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

RiverClan Territory - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:31 pm

(heh heh heh lets do it! Make the first move if you would like to?)

Russetstream covered his face in gentle licks. "I thought you were dead!" She cried, letting a few tears fall. "You scared me! I love you so much! Never leave me again!" She meowed with relieved joy. "Dewpaw!" She called toward the medicine cats den. She looked back down at Sundance, her eyes brimming with tears of joy.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:33 pm

(Wait a second i want in!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:34 pm

(Of course! Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:36 pm

(Lets take this to the forest)
*Bloodstreak padded over into the forest*
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:38 pm

(*jumps up and down excitedly* YAYZ!" Wait, how do sandpaw and basspaw followu..sandpaw doesnt reall want to follow him right now.)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:44 pm

(OH OH I KNOW! Pantherclaw could ask Sandpaw if she would hunt with him, they hear all the fighting, and boom they have arrived)

*Pantherclaw padded up to Sandpaw and mewed*
"Want to go hunting?"

(Please accept)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:50 pm

Basspaw bristled as the muscular tom Pantherclaw asked Sandpaw if she would hunt with him. He wanted to tell Pantherclaw off but let Sandpaw speak for hearself.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:52 pm

(I should make another new apprentice just to tease Basspaw and Pantherclaw. Bahahaha!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:54 pm

(lol you definately could! XD)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:55 pm

*Bloodstreak muttered softly* "Stupid tom. He's probably spent more time with her than me."

(BTW he was a little distance away from Basspaw when he said that. Move made Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:03 pm

Basspaw leapt to his paws. "Who are you calling stupid fox-heart!" He growled threateningly. "Say it to my face!" He hissed, unseathing his claws.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:09 pm

(OHH fiesty)

*Bloodstreak stopped when he reached the forest*
"What?"
*He turned with fire ablaze in his eyes claws already unsheathed ready to fight*
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:14 pm

Sandpaw leaped to her paws. A worried look in her eyes. "Guys dont..." she pleaded. Her voice was soft. She didnt even know if they could hear her.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:23 pm

*Bloodstreak hissed at Basspaw loudly as he took defensive stance*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:25 pm

(You know it! Cool )

Basspaw heard Sandpaw and acknowledged her with a flick of his ears. "You heard me, you deaf flea-biten coward." He growled in a low tone. He glanced at Sandpaw, he liked her... maybe even loved her. But no one ever called him stupid.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:29 pm

*Bloodstreak suddenly took an offensive stance as he slowly approached Basspaw*

(Nice. OK in THIS corner we have Bloodstreak! *applaud* And in THIS corner we have Basspaw *applaud*. Prepare your cat)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:33 pm

Sandpaw looked at the two worry in her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:37 pm

Basspaw saw Bloodstreak getting closer and threw one last taunt. "So now you're going to pick on apprentices!" He snarled. I could never attack a clanmate could I? He looked at Sandpaw, growled at Bloodstreak and leapt. He hissed at Bloodstreak as he fumbled with the bigger tom and tried to pin him. His claws were seathed, it wasn't his true intention to hurt Bloodstreak, unless he wanted a real fight. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:40 pm

*Bloodstreak eventually threw Basspaw off him and growled*
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:46 pm

(Nah. If I were to, it'd be a female. I know we have plenty of them, but I feel like I roleplay too many males. -I hate using tom and she-cat, just so you know.-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:48 pm

Basspaw was thrown off and he leapt to his paws. He raked his claws over Bloodstreak's muzzle and leapt back, tail lashing angrily.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:50 pm

If you made a shecat that hung out with basspaw, sandpaw would be so jealous. Twisted Evil)

Sandpaw leped in between the two toms. "Guys stop!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:53 pm

*Bloodstreak hissed and struggled but was able to lash a strike out to Basspaw's side as he took a small step back panting heavily as blood ran down his white pelt*

Last edited by Whitestorm on Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:53 pm

(Good idea C: )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:59 pm

Basspaw felt his side sting but he was unfazed and glared at Bloodstreak. He lowered his head in shame when he realized what he'd done and looked at Sandpaw apoloogetically. "I'm sorry to Sandpaw. Not to you!" He spat at Bloodstreak and stomped away, clearly furious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next