Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

RiverClan Territory - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:09 pm

Cherryfall shuddered and looked at Meltingkit, looking so peceful where he lay. Turning to Russetstream she allowed her whiskers to twitch slightly. "Why, he needs someone to watch over him. We have no spare queens that might take him in? If not, we'll just have to go to some clan and beg them to take him in until he can eat meat or hunt for himself, I guess." she suggested, unsure about how Copperstar would react to the kit appearing in camp.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:14 pm

* Eventually Bloodstreak pads into camp slowly but before he enters he shakes all the water out of his fur then walks slowly into camp with two large goldfish in his mouth and he drops them in the fresh-kill pile *
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:16 pm

(That's the second mentor dead this week! Now I have to go find two more cats...)

Jaypaw sat next to his brother Brightpaw, both mentorless and mourning all the dead cats that've died within the few days.

(Who else is dead other than Silentrapid and Sundance? XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:18 pm

Russetstream's ears twitched. She didn't really know if any clan would take the poor kit but she also agreed with Cherryfall. They had no available queens. She nodded and sighed. "I suppose you're right." She meowed quietly and looked out of camp at the river she loved so much. She turned to Cherryfall again, smiling. "But who would want to live anywhere else but RiverClan?" she half-joked. "I mean, why would anyone want to live in those crowded forests or those weird looking moors." She meowed and shivered.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:21 pm

Cherryfall nodded. "You should speak with copperstar about it. It seems Meltingkit has taken on a liking to you." she said and smiled softly, knowing that most cats enjoyed being looked up at and idolized. She chuckled softly at her slight joke. "Right you are. They're toads, squirrels and hares." he muttered, thinking about what the each clan ate. "But then they'd probably see us as fishes. But I'd rather be a fish than a toad." she sniffed, not liking the thought of being a disgusting old toad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:22 pm

Meltingkit stretched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:24 pm

"Ew yeah!" She agreed with a small laugh. she saw a movement out of the corner of her eye and looked over at Meltingkit, unsure if he was awake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:25 pm

(THEstorywriter, please post more than two word posts. It is almost spamming for PP and it annoys RPers. Try and put more description into your posts that makes readers want to read what you have wrote. Thank you.)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:41 pm

(Im just going to pretend that sandpaw was still ehind the bush when everyone left. And silversnow is back in camp since i missed so much.)

Sandpaw woke up. She was still behind the bush silentrapid put her in before he had died. She scented the air to see if anyone was still there, but it didnt seem that way. She was there all anone. She was surrounded in dried blood. She tried to get up, but she stepped on her broken paw and made a little squeek. She collapsed, and sighed. She was also too weak to make it all the way to camp. She layed her head on her paws and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:45 pm

Basspaw had lost Sandpaw in the battle and he was extremely worried about her.

Pinepaw looked around for Icepaw and Talonpaw. Where had their hunting party gone?

Talonpaw had also lost the both of them and looked around, wondering what happend.

(I want a girl apprentice DX *Goes to make new charrie* >:3 )
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:48 pm

* Bloodstreak hears a little squeal in the background and charges toward whoever or whatever it was. Finally approaching the sight Bloodstreak's nose fills with the reek of dried blood and he sees Sandpaw lying on the ground close to the bush and rushes over to her * "Sandpaw are you alright? " *Bloodstreak asks in a soft tone as notices all the blood around him with his body beaten , battered , and scarred this reminds him of how he was almost killed by the badgers but was lucky enough to live *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:56 pm

Basspaw padds out of camp, about to search the whole territory to find her when he catches her scent.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:07 pm

Sandpaw being uncontious again could not hear bloodstreak. She lay very still her heart was hardly giving a pulse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:11 pm

Basspaw saw Bloodstreak huddled over something and ran up to him. "What's-" He saw Sandpaw and dug his claws into the ground. "This is my fault! I should have never left her in the battle!" He picked her up, not worried about the blood and began carrying to camp with surprising strength.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:16 pm

* Bloodstreak notices that Sandpaw isn't responding * "NO! I won't let you die Sandpaw. I promise . Please ..... Don't go...... You can't leave me .......DON'T DIE!!!!" *Bloodstreak yells*
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:19 pm

(Anyone wanna roleplay with Fallowpaw? o.o)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:21 pm

(Oh! RP with my new charrie Longpaw! X])
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:26 pm

(Sure thing, but I'm kind of wanting him to love an apprentice from either SC or WC.)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:29 pm

Sandpaw flicked her ears in annoyance and she blinked her eyed open. Eyerything was fuzzy. She felt that she was being carried and could only see the ground. She couldnt make out whose voice she heard. She closed her eyes again. But listening carefully. Thats all she could do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:31 pm

(*sigh* aw DX Well still wanna RP? :0 )
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:36 pm

(Sure! You go first I need to do something really quick!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:38 pm

(okay X3)

Longpaw walked out the apprentice den and padded toward the fresh-kill pile. Russetstream and Cherryfall were talking so she quickly padded away with a big trout in her jaws, going to the back of the camp to have a nice peaceful meal. She looked around to see if anyone wanted to share.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:44 pm

Fallowpaw was walking around camp, minding his own business. He glanced around and shrugged, deciding to be close to the edge of the camp and bathe in the soothing sunlight. As he was relaxing, he noticed Longpaw glancing around with a trout. He cocked his head, wondering what she was looking for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:50 pm

Longpaw spotted Fallowpaw and smiled shyly. "Want some troute?" She called to him. Why did it have to be a tom? She could already feel herself getting more and more quiet and shy. I'm not going to eat all this myself anyway so might as well share! She thought optomisticly.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:56 pm

Fallowpaw let out a smile and nodded. He got up onto his paws and padded over to Longpaw quietly. "Sure." He softly said. Fallowpaw laid down in a comfortable place and glanced at her. He kindly allowed her to take the first bite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next