Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

RiverClan Territory - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:04 pm

"This is what I did when mother died." he whispered sadly. "It was my way of saying good bye."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:06 pm

Russetstream felt stupid. "Oh. Mind if I join?" She asked softly. "You don't have to do it alone anymore." She meowed gently and got to her paws, waiting for an okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:10 pm

"Yes, go ahead." He said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:11 pm

She curled up with Meltingkit and began to purr. She smiled down at the kit, suddenly feeling very tired.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:20 pm

"Good night." Meltingkit mewed
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:31 pm

(D'aww poor Russetstream! :C )
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:37 pm

* Bloodstreak walks carefully over to the den once more and smell badger and realizes that there are some left and he hisses and walks slowly into the den *

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:49 pm

(White, I think that is enough drama for now. I don't think we need more badgers. Everyone is dead or dieing already. Also, it seems Bloodstreak will be almost dead then he gets up and fights. Just saying. Not tryin to be picky.)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:51 pm

( I know thats courage for you and he is smelling the odor there are no badgers there he is just smelling what USED to be there and also making sure there isnt even 1 left in the den there will be no fighting )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:53 pm

(Yes but he is only mortal. Courage goes as far as your body can posses. Okay then. Possibly be more specific in your posts so people understand. Thank you! Smile)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:55 pm

( sorry i will next time )

*Bloodstreak patrols the area making sure there isnt a single badger left in the area*
* He finishes and walks out to camp and sleeps in the warriors den *
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:15 am

Cherryfall hissed and let out a frustrated groan as Sundance let go of the world. "Stupid tom..." she muttered angrily, though couldn't help letting a tear drop for her dead clanmate. Two in a day. she reminded herself. All because we didn't have a proper medicine cat nearby to fix their wounds. she thought with a certain hint of rage burning inside her. Padding over to Meltingkit and Russestream she sighed. "I know I said I'd just bury him right away if he died, but it seems a little heartless... I guess I'll get him to camp. Can you two walk on your own?" she added, although was already hauling the limp body of the tom onto her back.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:01 am

*Bloodstreak awakens with a large gasp* "another nightmare ....*Bloodstreak sighs * "were did they go?" *he whispers and falls asleep again *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 12:48 pm

(Yeah. DX )

Russetstream opened her tired eyes. "Yes, I'll be fine. I'll carry Meltingkit to camp, I think I shouldn't wake him." She meowed softly and got to her paws. She carefully picked up Meltingkit and began limping toward camp. Though she was exausted her eyes sparkled with determination. Sundance would have wanted her to carry on...
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:07 pm

* Bloodstreak wakes up and yawns softly as he walks out of the den but turns back to see Pantherclaw asleep in the warriors den and he turns back and continues walking toward one of the streams hoping to catch some fish for the fresh kill pile *
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:15 pm

Recap?)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:18 pm

(recap: badger attack. Silentrapid dies. Sundance my "surprise" comes in and im still severely injured but i have recovered so i can at least walk run and hunt which im going hunting right now
thats the recap)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:23 pm

Cherryfall carried the heavy tom, no matter if her paws ached and her muscles bulged with strain. Determinedly taking steps forwards, she could feel the world blackening in front of her vision. The heat, the exhaustion, everything mixed together made it near impossible to go on. She made it to the entrance, before she finally dropped. Collapsing she lay there for a couple of moments, breathing heavily before she crawled out from Sundance, her back now covered with the last remains of his blood. Wrinkling her nose she grabbed his scruff and dragged him the last metres into the camp. Then she sat down, breathing heavily and her eyes flickering back and forth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:28 pm

Russetstream set Meltingkit down when Cherryfall got Sundance in camp. She padded over to her and rested her tail on Cherryfall's back. "You okay?" She asked softly, looking over at Sundance. Tears began to well up in her eyes again, she began to cry ever time she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:30 pm

* As Bloodstreak passes Cherryfall and sees Sundance's dead body the bold warrior has a small tear slip down the side of his face after he passes the entrance and moves on as he thinks *
He may hunt with Starclan now. He is in a better place. May Starclan guide your path Sundance.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:34 pm

Cherryfall nodded as the fog seemingly cleared, although it felt like her fur was on fire. "I just need a little while in the shade." she muttered. More than anything, she wanted water though. Not feeling up for the long walk there she laid down under a bush, breathing heavily as she studied Russetstream letting her tears fall for the fallen tom. I'd never have managed to have such feelings over a tom. They're dead out unuseful. she thought with a hint of frustration. She wasn't much of a lover, more of a fighter. A friend, possibly... She had no intentions to become a queen. Full of whisteling, wailing kits, begging for whatever they wanted to have. Tearing out your ears.

She'd just realized her love for herbs though. The slightly sweet tang, and besides, the knowledge of herbs was among the most useful she'd known of. If she'd had the chance, she would have transfered to a medicine cat. Unfortunatly, both spots where currently upheld by Fernshade and Dewpaw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:40 pm

(lol, what? Tearing out your eyes? XD)

Russetstream nodded. "Good." She meowed and looked questioningly at Cherryfall for a moment. A smile bloomed across her face. "You know, you were pretty quick when it came to aplying those cobwebs to me, Sundance, and Bloodstreak! I think you'd make a pretty great medicine cat." She meowed, her smile growing.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:47 pm

* Bloodstreak sighs in relief when he reaches the stream as he jumps in and lets the nice cool water sensation pulse over his nice soft fur pelt *
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:57 pm

((Ears xP))

Cherryfall smiled slightly and nodded her thanks. "I guess. Although there's no use trying for it. We've got enough medicine cats." she said and sighed slightly, looking slightly saddened. "I guess it's warrior life for me." she muttered, although couldn't help but dream that she'd have a spot as a medicine cat one day. Flicking her tail she looked at Russetstream, noticing her tears. "He's still with you, you know. In your heart. In the stars. In this very camp. He won't be forgotten." he said and smiled slightly, hoping that it would somehow cheer the she-cat up slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:06 pm

( -_- fail.)

Russetstream smiled at her words. "I know." She whispered and wipped away her tears. "Thanks." She whispered and looked up at the sky. She sighed and turned her head toward Meltingkit. "What are we going to do with him?" She murmured. "He's so young with no mother." She looked back at Cherryfall and a thought struck her. Sundance was really my only true friend... What am I going to do without him? She sighed slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next