Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

RiverClan Territory - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 24 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:50 pm

"You wont be lonely now." Autumnwind said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 24 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:25 pm

*Bloodstreak lay by Pantherclaw's body never wanting to leave, but then he realized that Silversnow was nowhere in his sight so he left his brother's side to find her*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 24 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:47 pm

Dewpaw sat next to Pantherclaw body and looked up at Bloodstreak and watched him go.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 24 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:53 pm

*Bloodstreak wandered around looking for Silversnow. Then he noticed her belly and gasped* "She's going to have kits..... " *He mewed in suprise*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 24 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:03 pm

(You guys realize that when Silversnow dies, it'll crush Dewpaw because it'll be the 2nd cat she's "killed," right? X3)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 24 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:07 pm

( tsk tsk tsk D3wpaw a bad med cat. Lol jk. So u HAVE been listening eh? Good. XD. And btw what happened to Jaypaw? )
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 24 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:45 pm

(What'd you mean? XD He's right over- OMG! HE RAN AWAY :O
JK, he's just not the most active of my charries X3 I'm not the most active in RiverClan :3)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 24 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:18 pm

*Flameheart padded near RiverClan camp with the smell of ShadowClan still surrounding him. He was not of ShadowClan anymore. Hoping the cats will not attack him. Still skinny from wandering around his belly hurt and he couldn't wait to rest.*
"Finally. A place to settle......" *He mewed quietly to himself*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 24 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:25 pm

Dewpaw lifted her nose and smelled ShadwowClan in the air. She trotted miserably over to the entrance to camp and looked out to see Flameheart.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 24 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:28 pm

*Flameheart dipped his head when he saw Dewpaw.*
"I'm so sorry for the intrusion. I'm just sick of foxes tearing me apart, and I want to be a RiverClan cat. I bring no harm, and I promise not to hurt anyone."
*He mewed respectfully*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 24 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:34 pm

Dewpaw looked at Flameheart blankly. "Come with me," she mumbled before leading him into camp and walking up to Autumnwind. "He wants to join the clan," she murmured to the deputy.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 24 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:56 pm

(aww tell dewpaw im sorry.)

Silversnow looked back at Bloodstreak when he whispered something. "Huh? Sorry i didnt catch that." she said to him and walked up to him.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 24 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:05 pm

(XD *Looks over at Dewpaw* Moon flower says she's sorry for what she's going to do in the future. "And what would that be--*anvil falls on her*)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 24 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:15 pm

Autumnwind looked at Dewpaw and the cat that smelled of Shadow clan. "Why do you want to jone?" Autumnwind asked the cat.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 24 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:04 pm

Silversnow thought back to what he said then looked at her belly, and shriked with surprise. "Im going to.....have kits..." she whispered. She could hardly say the last part.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:14 am

*Flameheart dipped his head in respect to Autumnwind.*
"I'm tired of having to live my life alone with the risk of having foxes tear me apart everyday. ShadowClan is not my rightful place. I come with no intentions of harm."
*He mewed softly*

*Bloodstreak nodded to Silversnow.* "Yes. You will have kits." *He had a small tone of sadness in his voice because he knew there was a risk of her dying in child birth but it was barely able to be noticed.*
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:17 am

Silversnow smiled excitedly. She ran up to bloodstreak and started covering him in joyfull licks.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:54 am

*Bloodstreak purred as Silversnow licked him. He was glad to be back with her.*
"Thank you Silversnow. I love you too." *He mewed softly to her*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:57 am

"Follow me to the leaders den so we can talk." Autumnwind said. "I’m sorry but I have to go." Autumnwind said to Sundance as she began to walk to the den.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:59 am

Silversnow smiled happily. "I dont think i have to move to the nursery yet." Her stomach growled. "But I should get something to eat. Then we can sit a cigil for your brother." She walked over tocthe fresh kill pile.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:59 pm

(Sometimes when i double post, is when i edit my post snd people dont know about it.. is that ok?)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:40 pm

*Flameheart nodded to Autumnwind and followed as she had asked*

*Bloodstreak nodded to Silversnow.* "Ok. We'll do that. I'd Like to." *He mewed softly*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:55 pm

Autumnwind walked into the den and sat in the nest. "Whats your name?" She asked the cat.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:01 pm

*Flameheart sat down in front of Autumnwind.*
"My name is Flameheart. I was named Flameheart in ShadowClan. My mother named me before she died. I forgot what she called me. I've stuck with Flameheart for so long that I can't remember."
*He mewed softly*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:25 pm

"If you want to become a warrior of Riverclan, you have to become a app. again so you can learn all of are ways of life." Autumnwind said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next