Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

RiverClan Territory - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:07 am

Silverstream woke at the horrid scen of blood. Bloodstreak was gone. She gasped and ran out of the den. She looked around questioningly before she ran over to Bloodstreak. He was asleep. She sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:40 am

(Say i if you want it to be morning)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:23 am

*Bloodstreak soon awoke. His eyes red. It was very early but he stood vigil anyway. He never wanted to see his own brother die.He was a good cat. This was a sad time for Bloodstreak.He sighed and lay closer to Pantherclaw*

(I)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:27 am

Silversnow lifted her head slowly. She couldnt sleep. She licked Bloodstreak's cheek, trying to confort him. "Im so sorry..." she didnt know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:35 am

*Bloodstreak looked to Silversnow and mewed.* It's ok. I will miss him dearly but he's in a better place now." *Bloodstreak looked up at the sky*
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:54 am

Silversnow nodded gravely. "Yes, maybe he will visit you in your dreems." Maybe i should killher to see bloodstreaks reaction...no. maybe not. Whata think whitestom?)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:02 am

(If she errm....... uh Bloodstreak would like go crazy and stuff. Your cat. What do you want? She should die in child birth, if she were to die at all)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:14 am

K, yeah, he would still bave sandpaw. Thhat is a good idea...od idea...i think it is a goid idea...i think it is about time she had some kits...Twisted Evil)

Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:20 am

(Yeah)
*Bloodstreak finished his vigil and padded into the warriors den and lay in his nest*
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:27 am

Silversnow got up and went to thefreshkill pile to get some food to share. She got a small scrawny vole. By the time this driught is over we will all be dead. she brought it into the warriors den. She set it down in front of bloostreak. "Here, you need to eat." She layed down on her side. Her stomach was bigger than it should be with the amount of food she was eating. She shrugged it off.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:32 am

*Bloodstreak looked at the vole.*
"Thank you Silversnow. I appreciate it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:33 am

The light of the riseing sun woke Autumnwind up. She sat up and yelled. "All cats that cat swim in the lake come gather here under tall rock."

Goldenflower, Reedtail, Whitelighting, Jasmine, and Whitekit came out of there dens and sat under tall rock.

(I have a lote of cats in riverlcan)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:38 am

Silversnow nodded to him. "Your welcome!" She smiled a little at him. Then she heard autumwind. "You should stay here, and rest. I will come tell you everything later." With that she badded out of the den. Her belly swinging under her.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:44 am

*Bloodstreak heard Autumnwind's announcement, but he didn't listen. He nodded to Silversnow as she padded out of the den.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:18 pm

Spottedheart wrote:
ash leaf wrote:
(plz rp with me)

Ashclaw walked out of the den relentlessly pouncing to the kill pile and selected a plump mouse, then sat looking for a cat, but no one was. mindlessly chewing on his mouse angry that everyone was making him feel left out by making him guard camp all the time, but felt relaxed after eating because of how delicious it was. walking over to dewpaw's den and walked in energetically but sleeplessly walking in and prodded the medicine cat awake. He asked for poppy seeds while hiding his expression from dewpaw while waiting for the medicine cat to answer.

Dewpaw looked at Ashclaw oddly. "Um... why?" She asked. She stayed laid down, not ready to get up yet.

I just need some sleep and i hove pain in my leg . ashclaw stared down his leg flinching from a cut from thorns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:15 pm

"Last night something tribal happened." Autumnwind began "last night Pantherclaw as killed by a monster."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 2:51 pm

Sandpaw gasped. aww poor bloodstreak. I will go see him later. she sighed un happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:18 pm

"We will sit vigil untill sunhigh." Autumnwind said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: -pads in unaware of the cats around-   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 4:53 pm

-slips into under brush scilently looking around-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 4:55 pm

-sqeaks- hello? is anyone here?
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:00 pm

Sundance, trying his best, scrambled across to Pantherclaw. He didn't know the warrior well, but why not? He let out a sigh of relief as he finally laid down a little bit from the cold warrior, so that anyone closer could be next to the warrior. Sundance hoped either or both Russetstream and Autumnwind would lie next to him. He'd felt lonely over the past few days while recovering. He still had a bad limp, and his cuts were beginning to scab. He guessed it'd be a while before he was ever going to continue to hunt or fight alongside his clan.

(Feathertail, try not to double post and please in each post, say which character you are roleplaying.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:26 pm

- leaps out of the kit den tiny claws sheathed- your mine mossball! -pounces at mossball sinking tiny claws into the mossy earth- HAHA ive got chu dat time didnt i? -the mosssball sat there- -thinks to self- someday i will be the best warrior river clan has ever seen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:28 pm

-shruges- i wounder if jaypaws back yet from hunting i would love to meet him\her!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:33 pm

(Can you not double post please )

Autumnwind jumped off Tall rock and walked over to and laded next to Sundance. "How ae you feeling?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:40 pm

Sundance smiled at Autumnwind. In a funny sarcastic way, he spoke. "Great! I'm all healed up and I could run for moons!" He chuckled. "Nah, I wish. I'm still very sore, limping badly, and my cuts are still healing." He let out an exasperated sigh. "It's been little lonely too..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next